First Kiss

Stolen First Kiss

“Hey Lee Taemin! I am challenging you in a fight.”

“I accept!”

“Don’t cry if you lose.”

“Huh! Do you think that will going to happen? I am not going to lose from someone like you.”

Then after that they starts to fight, just a normal thing for the both of them to know who is stronger. Taemin dodge Minho’s fist when he bended his body and give Minho a blow in the stomach. Minho whined in pain and Taemin suddenly got worried.

“Yah, you okay? I am sorry I think I use extra force in that one?” he ask as he bended his knee to level his face at Minho’s face. When suddenly Minho grab his head and kiss his lips.

Taemin was so shock and was froze in his position to follow Minho who is now running away from him. Minho was already gone when he gain his consciousness. He touch his lips which is trembling and a sudden anger rose in his chest. His first kiss was just stolen.

“YAH!!CHOI MINHO!! COME BACK HERE!!!”

 

 

“….here!!” Taemin wiggle inside his blanket and try to ignore the voice in his mind when he suddenly realize that it was not just in his mind. “TAEMIN! GET DOWN IN HERE!! EAT YOU’RE BREAKFAST.” He heard his mother calling him.

“Argh.” He pull his blanket over his head when his mother call him again.

“Taemin!! I said get down in here you will be late in class if you stay there.”

He grab his alarm clock. Alarm clock that he didn’t even use since his mother always waking him up fifteen minutes before the time he set in the clock. “It’s too early.” He put back his alarm clock and tried to get back to his sleep when the door open.

“I said wake up.” His mom pull of his blanket. “You will be late.”

“Mom it’s too early.” He said and cover his face with the pillow.

“What do you mean early? Taemin it’s already seven. And your class starts at nine.”

Taemin sat up. This scenario is a normal routine every morning and he wonder why he’s still not use to it. “Okay, I am getting up now.” He said just to make his mother leave him alone. Why does every mother have to wake their child every day? It’s not like they can’t wake up in their own. When he saw that his mom is already gone he lay again and was about to close his eyes when he heard his mom calling him.

“Aish, seriously.” He get off in his bed and headed straight to the bathroom while thinking his dream. That’s already a regular dream he had. And this past few nights, that dream is always present in his sleep.

After eating his breakfast and saying his goodbyes to his parents, he run out from their house and headed to the place where he and his friend are going to meet up.

As usual, he is the first one who arrive there. Jonghyun, Key and Onew will arrive in ten more minutes. So he just sat there and takes his phone and starts to play.

He was so absorb in the game that’s why he didn’t notice that Key was already in his side.

“Morning Tae. You’re early again.”

“Hey there hyung. Morning.” Taemin greeted back but didn’t bother to look up. “You’re not with Jonghyun hyung?” he ask. It is so uncommon that this two is not together since he know that Jonghyun is always picking up his boyfriend every morning.

“Nope, he said he have to do something. And Onew hyung said that he will skip the first class because Jessica noona is in his house and he have to wait for her to wake up.” Key said.

“So they already made up huh.” Taemin stands up and they starts to walk to their school.

 

It was in break time when Taemin saw Jonghyun running towards them. “Hey guys, good news.” He said while panting.

“What is it babe?” Key ask while wiping his boyfriends sweat.

“Thanks babe.” Jonghyun look at Key and smile. “Minho is coming back.”

Taemin who was about to take a bite in his sandwich got frozen. Minho. Choi Minho. The person he despise the most is coming back!

“I don’t think that’s a good news.” Onew said while looking at Taemin.

The other two look at Taemin too. They know that Minho and Taemin is not in good terms. They used to be childhood friend but as soon as they grow up they suddenly turn into a mortal enemies. Because of some stupid reason, no one wants to be defeated.

Taemin continue to eat his sandwich as if he didn’t hear anything. He suddenly feel excited to know that Minho is coming back, not because he wants to see him, but to get his revenge from his first kiss that Minho stolen. And then suddenly disappear the next day. He found out that he went to America for to meet his dad and study there.

“When he is coming?” He ask which makes the three surprise.

“Why Taemin? Do you really miss him that much and you’re planning to throw a party?” Key ask him while smiling.

“No. I am going to plan how to murder him.” Taemin answer which makes the three laugh.

“I don’t know Taemin. He just message me that he is coming back one of this day.”

“Then I think that I have to start planting some bomb in his house.” Since they are living closely to each other, that’s not a hard thing to do.

“Hey Key, I think we have to stop our son to commit a crime.” Jonghyun said.

“Let him be. He is an adult now and he already know what he’s doing. Right, Taeminnie?”

“Yes Umma.” Taemin answer and hug Key.

 

It was already midnight but Taemin is still wide awake. He is in his room balcony and staring at Minho’s room. The room that has been dark for almost two years now. He remember when they are still young he is always sneaking in at Minho’s room and spending his time there for almost a day, but then when they starts being enemy, which he can’t remember anymore when was it started, he stops coming in other’s room.

“I think I have to start my plan now.” He said when suddenly the lights switch on. “Minho.” He’s heart suddenly beats so fast knowing that Minho is already there. He climb at the tree between their rooms which he had been using to cross at Minho’s room.

He reach out the window and was not even surprise that it was not lock after all this years. He open it and the curtain. Then, there he was the person who stole his first kiss. Choi Minho. He jump inside the room which makes the other shock.

“Taemin!” Minho said and pull down his shirt which is halfway from being taken off.

“So, your back.”

“Miss me?”

“Huh, you wish. Why didn’t you just stay where you are and die there?”

“I have to come back here because you are here.”

Taemin face suddenly feel hot after hearing that, good thing Minho is not facing him. “Then you made a wrong decision. You just made your life shorten from coming back here.” He run towards the other and grab his neck by his arm putting Minho’s head in between his arm and tummy and give him a knock in the head.

Minho then wrap his arms around Taemin’s waist and push him over the bed which makes them land there as Minho in the top. “Is that how you welcome you me?”

“No this is how I murder you.”

“Nice try, but you can’t beat me no matter what you do.” Minho said as he stands up. “My mom cook something. Wanna eat too?”

“Nah, I’d rather go now.” Taemin headed to the window.

“Bye Taemin. See you in school.”

“You’re coming in my school?”

“Of course.” Minho said before heading out of the room.

 

And as what Minho said, he really go at Taemin’s school. He is in Key class. Taemin was running in the hallway and heading to where they usually spend their break time and was right to think that Minho is already there, together with Jonghyun, Key, Onew and Jessica.

“Hey Taemin. You’re late.”

“Why do you care? And why are you hanging out with my friends?”

“They are my friends too you know. And unlike you they misses me.”

“Well lucky you.” Taemin was about to sit beside Minho when some random girls push him and take the sit.

“Oppa, you’re so handsome. Can I get your number?” one girl ask while the other are busy taking picture.

Is he a celebrity? Taemin thought as he sit beside Key.

“I have to ask someone first before I give it to you.”

“Who?”

Minho look at Taemin who is busy eating Key’s food. “Hey Taemin, can I give my number to this girls.”

“Why are you asking me that?” Taemin answer but didn’t bother to look at the other.

“Because you are my boyfriend.” It was not Taemin who got shock by that but all the people around them even the people who is walking stops and look at them.

“Are you crazy? What are you talking about?” Taemin ask while glaring at Minho.

“T-that’s right oppa. What nonsense are you talking about? How in the world that Taemin can be your boyfriend?” the girl said and give Taemin a dirty look.

“Because that’s what he promise to me.”

“Yah Choi Minho. Did you hit your head while you were in America?”

“No, but I am sure that you promise that to me. Since I am you’re first kiss.” Minho said which makes all of them gasp.

“You guys kiss?” All of them ask at the same time. Excluding Key, since he already knows that. Taemin told him.

Taemin stands up and grab Minho shirt and drag.

“Sorry girls, I think my boyfriend didn’t approve it.” Minho shouted while he is being drag at the back of the building.

“What are you doing announcing that thing in school?”

“Why not? I am just saying the truth.”

“But not all the truth have to be announce.”

“Come on Taemin. That’s not really a bad thing, besides I am so tried with all the girls who is surrounding me.”

“So you are just using that to drive away your girls?”

“Maybe.” Minho starts to walk away.

“YAH CHOI MINHO! COME BACK HERE!!” he shouted but the other just wave his hands.