With U

With U

Jiyong was fixing his outfit for the PV making while Youngbae seated behind him patiently. They were leave alone in the dressing room, Big Seunghyun dragged the crew to give the couple space. Jiyong have to thank the band rapper for acting so nicely to them.

Youngbae looks tired, maybe he has a jet lag. Jiyong saw his facial expression from the mirror and decided to lifted up his mood. Anyway, it is rare for Youngbae to look tired, he’s always been the most fit one in Big Bang, isn’t he? He always dance so powerfully even though that was three in the morning.

“ Was the flight terrible?” Jiyong asked, approaching the pale-skinned Youngbae. Jiyong really thought that his Youngbae was really tired, but still content.

“ Not really, how was yours?” Youngbae asked back, took Jiyong hand in his own.

Jiyong smiled, “ TOP-hyung jokes about everything, so it help me a bit, and you know, Bommie-noona really know how to liven up the mood.”

Youngbae smiled back, “ that sound fun, Baby. How many scenes are there?”

“ About five or six, excluded Bom-noona’s scenes,” answered Jiyong.

Youngbae lost in thought for a while, thinking about is Jiyong really fine after so many problem he faced, about Daesung’s accident and his own case. As the leader of the band, Jiyong must have had hard time, that’s why he’s worrying his boyfriend. Oh Yeah PV is the first comeback after the problem Big Bang had passed for Jiyong. He knew Jiyong is strong enough, but he need to make sure.

“ I watched your interview when I was in Japan,” Jiyong said suddenly, sitting beside him.

“ Which one? I did so many,” Youngbae answered quickly.

Jiyong laugh, “ Oh-the-so-popular-Mr. Dong, everything, I watched them all, and if I skip one, I would happily googled it.”

Youngbae giggled.

“ You said, I’m a friend that you can’t let go, why?”

“ You already know why, how am I supposed to leave you?” Youngbae asked back.

Jiyong smiled and give Youngbae a quick peck on the lips.

“ I’m sorry,” Jiyong said softly.

“ For what?” Youngbae asked.

“ Making you upset, I shouldn’t make such a case, even now, when everything is already done, I still feel unsettled,” he spoke up his most inner thought. The awkward feeling towards his best friend that actually his lover, his bandmates, and manager hyungs, and also the CEO.

Youngbae grabbed Jiyong’s hand tightly and lifted it up to give it a soft kiss.

“ You know, you can’t do anything about the past, and I already said, everything is fine as long as we faced it together, with TOP-hyung and our two maknaes,” said the band Umma.

Jiyong’s lips curved a sweet smile, make his beautiful face brightened up. He knew what Youngbae said wasn’t just a comforting sentences, that was the fact. Nothing to worry about if they work it out together. It has been sixth years with Big Bang, and twelve years with Youngbae, and they through so many thing, but none of them changed. They’re still Big Bang, holding their own style, and doing their own music.

“ I want to finish it as quickly as possible,” Jiyong said, hand still in Youngbae’s.

“ Yes, you do, so I can take you home and make sure you take sometimes to sleep,” said the older boy.

The younger boy smiled then added, “ you need to come to see the shoot, I don’t want some quarrel about me flirting with those girls when we get home.”

“ Sure, is it the same case with the ‘I Need a Girl’ shoot? You appear there to make sure I don’t touch Noona more then the line.”

Jiyong nodded playfully and stand up, “ we need to go now, or Hyung will make up some issue about us making-out-wherever-whenever to the two maknaes when we get home.”

***

Jiyong lifted up his heavy head when he felt the lost of the body beside him. He crawled to searching for the hard chest and half-shaved head. But when he couldn’t found it, he rose his head and looked left to right. Too tired to looking for his lover he just placed his head back to the half-wet pillow. He could smelled Youngbae scent here and there, he really missed to wake up like this. Actually he prefer to wake up in his embrace and being greeted by a delicious morning kisses.

He fell asleep just in one minute after that. The MV shooting and the flight back to Seoul killing him. He slept for a while before he felt a warm hand around his body.

“ Baby, wake up…”

“ One more minute, Bae,” said Jiyong, comforting himself in the hug.

“ No additional time, I make you a delicious breakfast,” Youngbae give the sleeping-Jiyong tickles to wake him up.

Jiyong let out a girly protest under the blanket.

“ Come on, Baby, just back to sleep after you eat your meal,” Youngbae offered, although both of them know that today they should go straight to YG to see Teddy , discussing their new album.

Jiyong woke up half-heartedly, “ you owe me a good food for interupting my slumber.”

“ I always am, didn’t I?” Youngbae said full of confident. From what he watch so far, Jiyong always pleased by his work, in the kitchen, studio, stage, even more, bed.

***

Teddy welcome the well-styled Jiyong with a hug when his dearest dongsaeng enter his office—studio actually. The later smiled brightly as he nearly jump to the hoodie-covered producer.

“ I watched the edited version of Oh Yeah, well, it looks fancy,” Teddy starting, he look around to find where’s Youngbae, since he knew the other must be arrived before the boy in front of him. “ Where’s your other half?”

“ He left me, and I think now he’s somewhere practicing his muscles, you know Master-Hwang asking him for some well-built-men-business, I don’t care.”

Teddy giggled, how cute the pair with their childish play about this and that.

So, that was the way Jiyong spend his day, writing and composing the songs for the next album. His nerves felt quite tensed since so much pressure and he wanted everything to be done greatly, although everyone knew he would finish it. Everyone should know, to produce the good music of Big Bang that they listening to, he went through so many sleepless nights and days.

Youngbae show up at about 3PM with a bright smile, followed by the tired Daesung behind.

“ Where have you been?” Jiyong asked furiously, feeling his gut tightened.

“ Nowhere,” answered the vocalist. “ Doing some stuff with Master-Hwang and Daesungie,” he added quickly catching Jiyong frowning face.

“ How the song Hyung?” Daesung asked, leaning his body to the couch.

“ Going well,” Jiyong answered, without looking, still eyeing his boyfriend.
Youngbae showed his eye-smile to Jiyong, making such an excused.

“ Have you eaten Daesungie?” Teddy asked, reading the uncomfortable situation.
Daesung shook his head, wake up from the couch happily.

“ I’m starving, lets go grab some food,” said Teddy. “ Okay Bros, we’ll leave for meal, be back in thirty minutes, so, be hurry.”

“ Thanks Hyung,” Youngbae said, Jiyong only waving his hand.

The room was quiet. Youngbae seated carefully on the chair beside his boyfriend, who’s now scribbling on his paper.

“ Have you eaten?” Youngbae asked.

“ No, I’m stuffed.”

“ You can’t not eating, Baby…”

Now, Jiyong turned to him, facing his startled lover. He’s about to exploded about Youngbae left him sleeping this morning and only put a simple reflection massage by phone.

“ What exactly are you doing with the guys? You promised me to leave for work together this morning, why suddenly leave?”

“ We’re exercising, I’m feeling quite lacking in physical condition lately,” Youngbae answered, Shouldn’t you know it the best, Jiyongie? Since my touch pretty dull. He thought, but couldn’t voiced it out.

The beautiful creature, could only forced a small smile. Yes, he knew Youngbae not in his best condition, so maybe he could give him an excused.

“ I want you tonight,” he said finally, while pretending a pout.

Youngbae let out a chukle and went closer to the pouting Jiyong, “ why waiting till tonight?”

Jiyong made a useless barrier using his hands, “ don’t be stupid Bae, they’ll be back, so hold it on, arasso?”

Youngbae a made a reflection pose, “ arasso yo, Leader-sshi.” But he missed to see the cute Leader like this, so he took Jiyong by the waist, and lift him up to his lap. Jiyong let out a high-pitched scream. But it turned to a moan when he felt Youngbae kissed his exposed neck lovingly.

“ Baeby,” Jiyong mumbled. “ Stop it…”

Youngbae kissing his tattoo on the shoulder, “ okay, okay, I’m just missing you.”
Jiyong turned his body to face him and wrapped his arms around Youngbae’s neck.

“ Miss you too… so much this time,” Jiyong whispered seductively. Leaving the older boy shivering.

“ Tonight will be a long night,” Youngbae murmured against Jiyong’s perfect jaw line.

“ It depends on your physical condition, remember?”

“ I think I’m trained enough to make you passed out,” he replied, now nibbling on Jiyong throat.

Jiyong giggled, “ we’ll see it later, Baby…”

***

-end-

 

 

 

A/N: should i write more GDYB in the future?