Stupid incident for ME,but not for HIM

Stupid incident for ME,but not for HIM

“Happy 100th day anniversary of our relationship, babe!” Ki Seop said as he pulls out a bouquet of fresh red roses in front of me. I take it and smile at him. It smells fresh.

 “Thank you, Seop-ie.” I said and give him a peck on his cheek.

 “You’re the best boyfriend I’ve ever had. Don’t you have practice today? Is it ok to skip it?” I ask in caring tone, worry that he might be scold by his manager.He hold my hands and ask me to come with him without answering my question. He led me to his car.

  “Nope, this time I’m not gonna get scold by Soo Hyun hyung or manager hyung. We got a day-off.” He leaned in closer to my face, making me blush.

  “And I won’t let anybody disturb us on this special day.” He whispered to me. Just like that, he drives the car to the destination that I doesn’t even know. I looked outside the car, thinking of something.

   My boyfriend, Lee Ki Seop is one of the Korean boyband that I go crazy off, U-KISS. I just can’t believe my eyes that he is sitting beside me and currently my boyfriend. We have been dating over three months ago. That stupid incident made Ki Seop and me a lovey-dovey couple. Today is our 100th day anniversary so both of us decided to celebrate it. As he drives, my mind is playing what is happening that made us lovers.

4 months ago,

   “Yeoboseyo?” I muttered over the phone. Seriously, calling me while I’m sleeping was like getting ready to be killed by me. Since the caller didn’t give any response. I said, “Please call again at 9.” I was about to hang up when the caller screamed through the speaker, “10!? Yah,_____! It’s 9:30 right now and don’t we supposed to hang out today at 10?”

 “What!? 9:30 a.m!? In the morning!?”

 “Yes,dear. Rise and shine! We’re waiting outside of your house.” Another familiar cheerful voice was heard. The 1st voice yelled again, “Hurry up or we’ll leave you behind!” and hung up. I jumped out from my bed and looked at my phone. It is 9:30 a.m! I sprinted towards the bathroom. Just then,

BANG!!!

 I think everyone in the house heard my high-pitched voice. The neighbors might also heard it. I rubbed my temple while walking like a drunk person to bathroom.

25 minutes later,

  “Eomma,eomma, I’m out with my friends!” I yelled while searching for her. She came out from the kitchen.

   “I heard you. Oh, what happened to your head!?” She freaked out when she saw my swollen forehead. She asked if I’m ok to hang out with my friends, bla bla bla.

“I’m ok. I’m with Hyun A-ah, Ji Hyun-ie and Da Young-ie.Gotta go before they explode.” I hugged and kissed her cheek before went out of the house.

 “Take care!” She said before I disappeared behind the door.

  “_____-ah, what happened to you?” Hyun A asked when she saw my swollen forehead. The girls then paid their attention to me. Each of them had this worry plus symphaty expression on their faces.

 “Tee hee. I hit my lovely door while rushing out.” I said with an idiot-looking smile on face. Da Young held my hands and asked whether we had to meet the doctor or not. The others nodded in unison. I shooked my head in protest.

 “Nah, it’s ok. It didn’t hurt anymore. Just, AUCH!!!” I almost screamed. I bowed slightly to the passangers  whose seem quite disturbed. Hyun A touched my swollen forehead.

 “By the way,we should kill some time by doing girls’ thing today, remember? I’ll be fine as long as no one or a thing have contacted with it.”

 “It’s ok if you….”

“Yeah, let’s go!” Ji Hyun was interrupted by Da Young. Hyun A and I just giggled. Cute.

At the mall.

 We had some breakfast as the first thing to do since all of us didn’t eat anything yet. Then we walked into shops, any shops that caught our attention. In the midst of shopping, I spotted a CD shop nearby. I told the girls that I will be back in 10 minutes. I didn’t think that I would take longer time. Or maybe.

In the CD shop.

“Where is it?” I talked to myself while finding something. That ‘something’ is U-KISS 3rd Album, Collage which had been released last week. I want to ask my mother to buy as my birthday present but it seems like I’m gonna be waiting ages for that, I decided to use my own money.

  “There it is, my baby!” I almost squealed as soon I found it. It was just a few steps away from where I’m standing. I almost jumped like crazy when I have the album in my hand and that was when my life changed. I bumped into someone. We collided very hard that both of us fell to our . My phone and the album fly out to nowhere. I hold my head. My head!! I screamed mentally. Or maybe physically. I don’t know. The person help me to get up. He took a look at my forehead. Before he couldn’t even ask, I interrupted.

 “Are you ok? I’m sorry I didn’t notice you!” as I bowed 90o degree. I mentally scolded myself for being so crazy AKA clumsy. When I straightened up. He’s still looking at me.

 “Are you ok? Did I bumped into you that hard?” He asked as he looked at my bruise. This familiar voice! I think I’ve heard them somewhere but I can’t seem to recall it. He wears a hat to cover his face so that nobody sees his face. Seeing him to worried, I replied.

 “It’s ok. It’s not your fault. I got it this morning. By the way, have we meet before? I think I’ve heard your voice somewhere.” I took the chance to ask him. He looked away. I saw my phone, the album and his phone on the floor and bent down to pick them.

   “Thank you.” He said once I handed him his phone. Where I’d seen him? I asked myself mentally over and over after he left me. I went back to the girls after I paid for the album. We watched movie before we headed home. The girls got off a station before mine after in about half an hour boarding a bus. I fished out my phone to play games since I had no one to talked to. I noticed something.

  “When did I change my wallpaper?” The screensaver was a picture of a beautiful scenery. I realized it. I might switched phone with that person! Maybe the one I bumped into! Oh-M-Geeeeeeeee!!!! I screamed mentally. The casing is similar to mine which is also cute Pororo. What to do? What to do? I asked myself and before I made my decision, the bus had reached my destination. On the way home, all I think was that how we’re gonna get our phone back since we didn’t even know each other. Also, I want him to notice it but I don’t want because I’m ashamed that he might laugh at my wallpaper which I set my bias, Lee Ki Seop as the wallpaper.

That night…

“What to do? What to do?” I walked back and forth in my room, thinking what to do. At last, I decided to call my phone using my home ‘s phone. My ringtone was heard. It was Te Amo by U-KISS. After a few seconds, the person picked up.

  “Yeoboseyo?” The receiver speak.

  ‘Where I’ve heard this voice?’ You thought while speaking to him, “Are you the person who I bumped into at the CD shop today? I think we switched our phone.” The other side went silent. Iwas about to break the silence when he speaks.

  “Can we meet? T-t0 give the phone to its owner back?” Why’d he stuttered?

  “Sure but not tonight. My mum wouldn’t allow me. Where do we meet?” I heard some voices. I tried to hear them but it’s not clear.

  “Ki Rin Park, 2 p.m?” He suggested after a while. I just agreed to it.

Ki Rin Park, 1.55 p.m…

     I’m at the park, wearing skinny brown jeans and white t-shirt walking around the park waiting for the person. But, wait! How I’m supposed to find him since I don’t know how he looked like or what’s he’s wearing? Then, a message came in. it was from my phone number. It tells,

I’m sitting on a bench near the ice cream stall, wearing  star-patterned green hoodie. Come here.

 I looked around and spotted someone as described. He turned when he heard my footsteps (I guess) and offered me to sit beside him.

“It is still hurt?”

“Eo? Hurt? What?”

“Your head, is it still hurt?”

“It’s getting better. I’m ________. Nice to meet you!” I said as I handed over his phone. He took it and handed over mine. He stands up and leave without any words.

“At least introduce yourself. Or saying thank you would be better.” I said slowly and walked home. On the way, I checked my phone and got this weird feeling. Since when Ki Seop took this selca? I never had it. Is it Lee Ki Seop the person I bumped into!? A message comes in.

Sorry to leave you like that. I’m Lee Ki Seop of U-KISS. Nice to meet you. Maybe we can meet again? :P

 My mouth was like ‘O’. Lee Ki Seop!?

“Oh-M-GEEEEE!!!!” I screamed and walked home smiling like an idiot. Just like that, we met for a few times and started dating until….

 “Babe, where areee you?” Ki Seop said while poking my cheek. It seems like we have reached our destination. It’s an amusement park. Ki Seop still looking at me with his hand poking my cheek.

“I’m back. Stop doing that.” I looked away and pushing his hand away from my cheek. He laughed and hold my chin to make  me  look at him. He flashed his cute puppy eyes.

“______-ah, why you’re so cute?” He asked me.

“Seop-ie, do you want me to explain it from which aspect? Science aspect?” I asked playfully and he pouted.

“Not today. Let’s have some fun, arasseo?” Before I could even respond, I feel his lips on  mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck and we kissed.

END~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's all.. I'm sorry again if there's some grammar mistake. *bows90degree

Hope you guys enjoy reading it. ^^