Chapter 2

I'm In Love With My New Roommate

Okay everyone. Here's chapter 2. After thinking about it,  I think I should give it a shot. Maybe i'll consider it. Maybe not. So here you go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona's POV

 

Ringggggggggggg ! Ringgggggggg ! Ringggggggggg !

 

I reach out my hands and find the button to stop the alarm clock. 'Ughh where is it..' I jolt up from bed and search for the clock. 

 

Ringgggggggggggg ! Ringgggggggggg ! Ringgggggggggg !

 

'Stupid clock !' I pouted and look around my room, searching for Yuri and I see her messy empty bed. 'She didnt even wake me up. Well thank you alarm clock.' I sigh and went up from bed. I tidy up my bed and look over at her messy bed. 'She must be mother's little girl.' I look around the room searching for her. 'Okay she's not here.' I cross the line and went to her bed and tidy up her bed.

'Eh. What is this ?' I picked up a plushie from her bed. 'Oh hello there Mr. Mouse. Geez, she's sure a mommy's little girl' I chuckled and put back her plushie and take a shower.

 

College.

'Aish. Jinjja! Where is my class !' I've been loitering around the college to find my class. 'Why do they have to build the college with hundreds of door in it !' I pout and keep searching. I saw a group of girls sitting at the bench near the pond. 'Maybe I should ask them. No. No. I should ask them.' I said to myself.

"Umm, Hi." I said to the girls and they were staring at me with cold expression. 'Okay this is awkward.'

"Umm, I was wondering if you girls can show me the way to this class ?" I showed them my class schedule.

"Are you a tomboy ?" I look towards the short girl with short browned hair.

"Uhh. No."

"Then what you are ?" The short girl asked me again.

"I'm a girl. Look can you please show me the way ? I'm really late to my class."

"Its on the new building. 2nd floor and go to your right." The tall girl with short hair said while munching her chips.

"Thank you very much. Nice to meet you." I bowed and run away from them.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny's POV

 

"Did we scared her Soo ?" 

"No I don't. Maybe you or Sica scared her away." Sooyoung said to me.

"Yah. Its not my fault she ran away from us." I said

"Whatever. Now lets go to class." Jessica said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona's POV

 

I walk towards my class and thank god I wasn't late. This new building is huge. I went inside the classroom and the teacher is not here yet. As I walk towards my seat, I heard someone sniffing. I look around the class and see a girl crying and no one comfort her. 'Aish. Why there's no one comfort her.'

"Here." I give her my handkerchief. "You can blow your nose. I don't mind"

"Thank you." I smile and walked away.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After finishing my class, I went back to my room and see my grumpy roommate. 'Uh oh. I'm dead' I thought.

"Yah ! Why did you cross the line !" She shout at me.

I closed my ears. "Ouch, my eardrums.. Yah. Why did you have too shout ? I'm right here idiot." I pouted and rub my ears.

"You called me a what ? Yah! Why did you cross the line ?" 

"What ? I didn't cross the line." 

"Then why does my bed looks tidy ?"

"How should I know ?" I retorted back to her.

"Don't lied to me !" 

"Okay okay. I did. But I DIDN'T CROSS THE LINE."

"Huh ? Oh really ? Then tell me how did you clean it ?" She ask while smirking.

'Come on Yoong. Think. Think.' I look around I saw a stick. I take the stick went back to her. "I use this." I demostrate her the way I clean up her bed using the stick. She look at me as I tidy up her bed without crossing the line and using the stick. As I almost done, I glanced at her and her eyes are wide open. "Ah. All done. Look at those, I'm a professional. By the way, you're welcome Yuri." I wink at her and she tried to strangle me. "Eheem.." I pointed at the line. "Do not cross the line."

"UGHHHH CHODING !" She stomped to the bathroom and I laugh my heart out. 'Hahaha. Did she just trust me ?' I thought.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Night Time

 

Yuri's POV

 

"Piuu.. Piuu.."

'What the heck is this choding doing ?' I glance at the back and see her playing with video games.

"Something wrong ?" She look at me and ask.

"Yes. You're too loud and I can't work on my model here Choding !" I retorted.

"I'm not making any sound. Plus I use my headphones." She shrugged and went back to her games.

"Ughhh." I grumble and hit my head at the desk.

 

Knock Knock ..

 

"Get the door Choding." I command her.

"I'm busy. Go get it yourself." She said. No one. I mean no one never ever disobey Kwon Yuri.

"Get the door or else .." I went to the plug and threaten her.

"Or else what ? Try to unplugged my video games then you'll never see your Mr. Mouse again." She said while smirking.

'No not my Mickey.' I said to myself. I glared at her and stood up. When I open the door I see Tiffany. One of my best friend.

 

"Hi Yul. What you doing ?" She barge into my room and suddenly she stop her track.

"Uhh Fany ah ? You're okay ?" She turn back and pull me outside of the room. "Ouch. Tiffany !"

"Yah. Who is that ?" She ask me.

"My new roommate. Why ? Interested on her ?" Yes. My friend Tiffany is a lesbian. I can accept her because we've been friends from high school so she's part of the list.

"Yeah. Remember i told you a story about a girl who give me a handkerchief. THAT'S HER !"

"Oh okay."

"INTRODUCE ME TO HER !"

"Woah. Fany ah ! You're too loud ! Ara ! Ara !"

I went inside the room and that choding still playing with her games. 'She's cute. Aish snap out of it !' I shook my head and went to her. "Yah Choding !"

"Yes ?" She said but her eyes never left the tv.

"Stop playing for awhile. I got a friend here want to know you." She paused her games and stood up.

"Hi I'm Tiffany !" Tiffany said to her.

"Hi I'm Yoona. You're the sniffing girl. So how are you ?" She ask back. 'So her name is Yoona. Her name is.. beautiful. Oh my god. Kwon Yuri !' I snapped back to reality

"Uhh mmm, I think I'm all good now. Thanks to you. I will return your handkerchief after I wash it." Tiffany said shyly. 'Oh here we go again.' I thought.

"Oh. You don't have to return it. Keep it in case you're crying again." She smiled.

 

Her smile.. just made my heart.. skip a beat..

 

"No. No. I insist. I will return it to you. Btw Yoona nice painting you got there." Tiffany said shyly.

"Oh this ? You like it ?" Yoona ask her. Tiffany nodded. "Hmm, you can keep it if you want."

"Seriously ? Wow! Thank you Yoona !"

"Hey I love that painting. Handle it with care." She winked at Tiffany. Tiffany blushed.

"EHEEM !" Both of them looked at me. "And I, Kwon Yuri. Now Tiffany. I need to work on my model. Go back to your room. Now." I said to Tiffany and glare at Yoona.

"But Yul..."

"You can find your way back to your room right Tiffany ?" I said.

"Hm, okay Yul. See you tomorrow and bye Yoona." Tiffany said to her.

"Out you go Tiffany." I said.

"Bye Tiffany." Yoona said. 'Ugh Chessy Choding !' After sending Tiffany at the door, I went back to my desk and she start playing with her guitar.

"Yah Choding ! You heard me before now shut it up ! I got a model to do here !"

"No and I got a name !" She merong at me.

"In a count of 3, you're gonna stop playing or else I'm gonna throw all your paintings away !"

"1" She still played with her guitar while swaying her head left to right.

"2" She start to head banging and sing.

"2 and half." 

"THR---"

"Alright ! Alright ! You're no fun." She pouted and keep her guitar away. She slide into her bed and sleep.

'Finally I won! Take that Choding !' I dance macarena in my head and smirked victory and went back to my desk to do my work.

"Yuri.." I tilt my head and look at her. She's peeping out from her comforter. "Don't close the light..."

"Huh wae ?" I asked her then she replied me with a light snore. I shook my head and continue my work. I glance at her and she's sleeping peacefully. 'Choding..'

 

-TBC-

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here you go. Tell me about it.  Peace.