Chapter 1

I'm In Love With My New Roommate

Author's POV

Its summer in Korea. At this time, people will go out and have fun with each other. And there's a girl walking around the park with her phone on her ears. "Yes mom." Said the girl.

"Yes mom, don't worry. I'll be fine. Yes I just change roommate." She talk and listen to her mother talk.

"Sure mom. I'll pay you a visit when I have free time." She's listening to her mom who always over protective towards her.

"Okay mom. Gotta go. I need to clean up my room. Sure mom. Bye. Love you too." She hung up the phone and sigh. "She treat me like kid. I'm not a kid anymore !" She huffed and walk back to her dorm.

She went inside her new room and inspect the room. There's two bed, two study table, two closet and a veranda. She sigh and smile. "I hope I won't get the same type." She smile and set her stuff. After setting her stuff, she wrote a note to her new roommate.

 

"Hi Roommate,

Let's be friend.

Yuri :)" 

 

She put the note on her new roommate table and went to shower.

 

Back at the park.

 

There's a girl with a bagpack, a duffle bag walk and a guitar bag walking around searching for her dorm. She walk around the park till she see a signboard to her dorm. She smile when she see the signboard and she follow the direction till it lead her to one building. "Finally. Why its so hard to find this building ?" She said as she look around her. "Woah. This dorm is huge. Oh well." She shrugged and went to the office and ask for the key to her room. "805.. 806 .. 807 .. 808 .. Oh here it is."

She unlocked the door and went inside the room. "Oh my roommate is here." She look round the room and put her stuff down. She inspect the room and smile. "I hope I can start a new life here." She didn't notice the sound from the bathroom since she's too impressed with environment around her. Yuri who has just finish showering went out from the bathroom and she stunned when she see a body with short hair who looks like a man figure. The figure turn around and greet her with a smile. She stunned and can't utter a word. Till she heard a scream. "AHHHHHHHHH ! COCKROACHES !" The figure hug her and she stunned and blushed at the contact. 'Eh ..' she snapped back to reality and push away the figure and kick the figure in the stomach. "Ouch !" The figure whimpered.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri's POV

 

'Who the heck is he ! Why did he hug me just now ?' I look down and I realise that I'm only having a towel around me. I close my chest and look at him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ! WHO ARE YOU !" I shout at him.

"Ouch! Hold on. I'm hurt." The boy stand up and rub his stomach.

"The boys dorm is at the other building !" I shout at him.

"I am girl !"

"You're a girl ?" I ask calmly.

"Are you blind ! I'm a girl ! And you don't even apologized." He shouted back at me.

"For what ? You're the one who jump to me and frightened me with that look and what are you doing here ? " I point at her.

"That is one big coackroach and this is my room."

"Your room ? Oh my god, I ran away from tomboy yet i got another one." I said to myself.

"No. No. I'm not a tomboy." She denied it.

"You not a tomboy yet you look like this ?" I blurted at her.

"Jinjja ! I'm not a tomboy. I'm a girl."

"Oh. You call yourself a girl when you dress up this way ? So feminine. Look at you. Your hair style, your body, your face, your act. Now tell me which part of you look like a girl. Now tell me. Tell m-"

She pull up her shirt revealing her and abs. 'Wow, she got ab-. Aish! Snap out of it Kwon!' I look down and look back at the girl and she's smirking. 

"Had your prove ?" She said while laughing and still holding her shirt.

"Ughhhh!" I huffed and stomp my feet back to the bathroom. 'She laugh like alligator.' I thought.

 

I wear my clothes and went out from the bathroom and glare at her. I went out from the room and head to the office.

 

Office

 

"Mrs. Juri,  I want to change my room !" I said to her while searching for an empty room.

"You just changed your room Ms. Kwon."

"She's weird and I don't mean to be disgusting or anything to her but its really difficult to live with her. I feel like I'm living with a man and I'm not comfortable to live with a tomboy."

"What's so difficult to live with a tomboy ?" Someone said. I look up and see the tomboy warden, Ms. Kim Shinyoung. 

"Its very difficult Ms. Shinyoung. I can't restraint myself." I said to her slowly.

"You will get used to it. Tomboy or not, if you don't intrested on her then its not a big deal." She said coldly.

"But I have right to change room Ms. Shinyoung."

"Yes you do but your chance is up. You changed your room more than 3 times and I'm not gonna approved the new one. Understand ?" She said and I can only sigh.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona's POV

'God she's so funny !' I said to myself. After calm myself down, I shock when she smash the toilet door. She glare at me. 'Man, she's scary.' She huffed and went out from the room. 'Maybe she's on PMS. Oh well.' I shrugged and start to unpack my stuff. After finish unpacking I look around my room and sigh happily. I went to my table to put a frame and I saw a note.

 

"Hi Roommate,

Let's be friend.

Yuri :)" 

 

'So her name is Yuri.' I smile when I remember the incident that happen just now.

 

"Okay Roomies :)"

 

I wrote back at the back of the note and put it on her table. I saw a model of a building on her table. 'Wow, she's talented.' I touch the model and impressed with her work. 

"Who said you can cross the line ?" I stumble down and look at her.

"There's no line here." I said to her.

"Oh yes it will." She went to drawer and took out a red duct tape. She making a border between my bed and her bed till the front door.

"This is the territory line. That's your side and this is my side. Don't and I mean DONT ever cross the line. I like silent enviroment so that I can work on my model in peace." She state.

"Can I sing and play my guitar ?"

"If you had a melodic voice then you can." She said while arranged her stuff.

"Hmm, can i cook ?" I look at her.

"Just do what you want to do and don't get yourself caught and DO NOT CROSS THE LINE." She said while smirking.

I pout and nod. "Then how can I used the bathroom if there's a line in front of the door ?"

"Just pass through it."

"Okay." I tip toed to the bathroom not stepping on the line.

"Pishh. Choding !" She said to me and I giggle because of her antics.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. This is my second time. Do tell me what you think about this chapter. Peace.