My Once upon a time Prince

My Once upon a time Prince

SANDARA POV

 

One hot afternoon I'm cleaning my room and saw a box full of pictures of Lee Donghae, my Prince. In my once upon a time dream.

 

I saw my old diary and open it.  I stared at his picture and started reading a part of my diary with a picture of him. I read it in my head as if he hears what I'm saying. Drifting back my memory from being a fangirl of this wonderful man.

 

 

'I know that I love you, but why am I doubting myself once again. I saw myself to other girls drooling over you, madly inlove with you because of your looks, attitude, mannerism, and being a good person as you are...

 

 

 

But then one time in my fangirl life. A big trial came, as you compose your very first song for a certain girl I don't like. As my friends always telling me that you're already in a relationship with her. But as I am madly inlove with you it blinded my rationality. Am I too selfish to keep you? and not share you to others?

 

 

As I've read and analyze the song that you've made, it breaks my heart. As if my whole world fall apart. And all of my dreams are shattered only because of that song.. I cried my heart out to release the frustration I felt.'

 

I paused and stare at Donghae's face.

 

I don't remember what happens next.. Days passed, months and then years. Your still a witty man with burning passion on your work and love to your fans.

 

I still see you on the screen of my laptop and hear your voice on my playlist but my heart doesn't belong to you anymore.

 

I'm just a simple person who you'll never know exists in this world. I still love you Lee Donghae.... But I think the spark was gone. I've move on with my life and learned my lesson. I'll always be here to support you. And as what they've said time heal all wounds.

 

 

 

 

 

Someone pokes my shoulder and I turn my head to my left and see my dear bestfriend, Kwon Jiyong, who always sticks by my side. Everytime I'm down and mourning. Everytime I'm ecstatic and hyper. I will always be grateful to him. I smiled then stretch my arms and legs asking him to grab something to eat and leave the box to where it is.

 

 

 

 

Fin.

 

 

 

Comments? Anyone? :)))))