THE PRINCE GOT MARRIED

[ONE SHOT] THE PRINCE GOT MARRIED

 


Krystal and Sulli walked to their company cafeteria while smiling and giggling with each other.  When they were inside, both girls quickly greeted their sunbaes, TVXQ, Super Junior and Girls' Generation who sat together, laughing and chatting while they ate.

Jessica got up from her chair and gave her sister a hug which Krystal returned but the younger girl frowned sometime later because the elder didn't let go.  She patted Jessica's back, "Unnie, you can let go now."  Jessica mumbled her answer, "No, I'm content here"

Krystal rolled her eyes, "Unnie, I have an announcement to make."  Jessica finally let go her sister with a pout.

Krystal turned to Sulli and nodded.  Krystal turned around to the entrance door and saw Victoria, Amber and Luna walked inside.  "I think it's better if we gather the others so we don't have to say it again." Sulli nodded.

The taller girl looked over where EXO boys and yelled, "Chanyeol-oppa!" The elder boy looked up from his phone, "What?" Sulli yelled again, "Can you come here for a second? All of you.  Krystal and I have an announcement." Chanyeol yelled his answer, "Okay!" and made Kyungsoo who was sitting beside him cringed.

Chanyeol turned to Kris and Joomyeon, before he opened his mouth Kris said, "Don't bother, we all can hear what you're yelling to each other."  Chanyeol pursued his lips.

When all of them finally gathered around Krystal and Sulli, both girls asked them to sit while they stood on chairs.  Yoona whispered to Donghae who sat beside her, "Why do I think us like peasants or servants while they're our Princess?" Donghae chuckled, "Isn't that what we call them?"  Yoona nodded, "Ah, you're right"

Yunho who heard what Yonna and Donghae whispered to each other, smiled and asked, "We already gather here, Your Highness Princess Sulli, Princess Krystal.  What is the announcement for us, your humble servants?"  Krystal and Sulli looked very pleased when Yunho called them Princess, especially Sulli.

“Sulli and I were walking when we over heard that ...” Krystal was interrupted by Amber’s comment in English, “Eavesdrop, you mean” Krystal glared at the older girl who snickered with her best friend, Henry.  “Whatever” Krystal waved her hands, “If I say over heard then it’s over heard” Sulli added “Yeah, and you servants are forbid to interrupt when a Princess is talking” she tried to be mean and glared but instead she looked even cuter which made the older ones chuckled and giggled, especially Yoona and Donghae.

Sulli put her hands on her hips and yelled, “Yah!! Im Yoona-ssi, Lee Donghae-ssi, what did I say earlier? Do not interrupt when Princess is talking!!!” Both of them shut their mouth but then Donghae screamed in agony. 

“What is it again, Lee Donghae-ssi?” Krystal asked in annoyance.  “Someone kicked my shin!” he complained.  All of them looked at Jessica who sat across of him, looking serenely beside an equally serene Yesung.  Jessica just smiled at her sister, “Please continue, Your Highness Princess Krystal”

“As I was saying earlier before I was rudely interrupted” Krystal glanced at Amber and Henry then to Yoona and Donghae, “Our brother, Prince Taemin ...” A snorted was heard and Sulli snapped, “Kim Jongin shut your mouth or ...” Krystal cut her by saying “Off with your head” while making a move of slitting .

“Does anyone else want to say something before I continue?” Krystal looked around coldly.  “They just can say anything after you announce it, Soojungie” Sulli smiled brightly, “I’m sure they would say a lot.”  Krystal giggled, “You’re right Ssul”

Krystal  looked at her ‘servants’ again and said, “Prince Taemin is now a married man.  Currently he is in Jeju Island to meet his wife.”

“Is that all Your Highness?” Jessica asked.  Krystal nodded, “That’s all.  You can go back to your boring life and someone please slap Kim Jongin because he looks like an idiot with his mouth hanging open like that.” Two smacks sound were heard and a pained scream.  Everyone looked at Jongin who had red cheeks, “Hyung .. wae?”  Baekhyun and Jongdae said in unison, “Princess’ order!”

“I thought it was something important” Eunhyuk grumbled.  “Yeah, I also thought so” Donghae added, “It turn out it was just Taemin’s getting married ... “
Suddenly Donghae’s expression changed quickly.  Their eyes were wide open and mouth agape, “OH MY GOD TAEMIN’S GETTING MARRIED!!!”
“HOLY SH*T!!! HE’S A FREAKING BABY!!!” Eunhyuk screamed.
“Does this mean Taemin joining We Got Married?”
“Yah! Why does only the younger one could join We Got Married?”
“I am suppose to be in We Got Married!! I already audition last year on SMTown Concert”
“Yoong, you’re the one who said that you couldn’t join because you will cheat when you’re in that show”
“Ah, you’re right”
“Then what about me?” BoA sighed, “What about me!?”
“The problem is in you actually” Yunho commented.  BoA glared at her best friend, “What the hell is that supposed to mean?  Do you mean I’m ugly and scary?” Yunho winced and quickly run out the cafeteria with BoA in tow, still screaming for an explaination.

“Who will be Taemin’s wife?” Yuri asked. 
“She must be a noona” Kangin answered.
“The wife is A Pink Naeun” Sulli said.
“Ah, she’s pretty”
“Guys, which one is A Pink?”
“Isn’t she their visual?”
“How old is she?”
“She’s a 94-line like me”
“Ah, isn’t she your schoolmate, Sehun-ah?”
“She is? I don’t remember ... ah, wait  ... oh yeah I remember her now.  She’s the rich kid, right?”
“No, that’s the other A Pink member, Yookyung”
“Guys, which one is A Pink?”
“Duh, how can you not know which one?”
“Don’t know either, I can’t keep up with the rookie idols nowadays”
“A Pink is not a rookie, they debuted in 2011”
“Is Naeun the one who stared in one of BEAST’s MV?”
“I think she’s the one who stared in that 1997 drama”
“That’s Eunji, not Naeun”

“If it’s an A Pink member, it should’ve been me to be her husband.  I already stated it last year on WGM audition”
“Yah, Oppa!!! What did you just say?”
“I should be the husband? Why?”
“Why? WHY?? DID YOU JUST ASK WHY???”
Ryeowook widen his eyes when he saw the short girl in front of him who had both her hands on her hip.  He took a step back then run as quickly as possible from his girlfriend.
“AAHH!!!”
“Yah!! Ryeowook-oppa, come back here this instant!!  How dare you thinking of cheating on me”
“But you were on We Got Married before and I’m not complaining, am I?” 
“That was before we’re together!!!” Ryeowook run out the cafetaria followed by his yelling girlfriend, “Oppa!!! Comeback here!!!”
“And now ...  The Devil’s Cry” Kyuhyun commented.  Seohyun frowned at him, “Are you calling unnie a Devil?”
“Err, no ... I’m just saying that because she sang that song before”
“Kyuhyun, please remind me to collect Ryeowook’s body in the 7th Floor emergency stairs” Kangin interuptted.  He looked around to the others, “In fact all of you need to remind me to collect his body if he doesn’t show after 1 hour” he said in serious tone.

“Every maknaes and leaders in SMTown need to be prepare to be married in the next year” Yesung finally opened his mouth.  Jessica raised her eyebrow, “Why, oppa?”
“Well, who has been in We Got Married till now?” He looked at Jessica.  “First, it was Taeyeon, then Seohyun, Victoria, Leeteuk-hyung, Kyuhyun and now Taemin” he continued “I expect Yunho, Changmin, Henry, Jinki, Joonmyun, Kris, Tao, Sehun or even Soojung to be married next year”
“Huh?”
“Me?”
“As long as my wife can cook everytime I ask, I can except anything thrown at me”
“No!!! Soojung is still a baby!!!”
“I’m not a baby, unnie”
“But, what about me? I’m not a leader and maknae? Can’t I be in that show?”
“I don’t think it will be me to be married next year, but Jinri”
“But, I’m not maknae, Soojungie.  You are!!”
“Gege, I don’t want to marry! I want to be single for next few years”
“What about Jongin? He’s maknae too”
“Sorry Sehunnie, you’re the real maknae in EXO.  So you’re next”

“Didn’t you say you want to be in We Got Married before?”
“Yes, Sehun-ah.  You want to be with Miranda”
“Who is Miranda?”
“Is there any idol named like that?”
“I have no idea.  Like I said before I can’t keep up with these rookies lately”
“It’s Miranda Kerr”
“Hahahaha, Miranda”
“You aim to high, kiddo”
“Doesn’t she already married and have a kid also?”
“Geez, Sehun. How can you compete with Legolas?”
“You can’t compete with Orlando Bloom!! He’s 100 times hotter than you”
“I never say I want to be in We Got Married”
“Ah, you did”
“I did not”
“Did too”
“Did not”
“Did too”
“Did not”
“Did too”
“Did not”
“Did too”
“Kris-hyung!!! Jongdae-hyung is bullying me again”
“Chen-Chen, stop bothering Sehunnie”
“Plot twist: Kyungsoo or Baekhyun are the one who will be in  We Got Married”
“Hahaha that would be funny.  The wife will have a hard time to look cuter than them”
“Hey!!!”

“Soojungie, we need to make plan to sabotage the husband if Sulli will be in We Got Married.  I don’t have any opportunity when Vic-umma was in that show”
“Amber-unnie, count me in!!!”
“Of course Sunyoungie.  Let’s make that plan now”
“Yes yes, let’s make plan”
“Kids, it’s not even decide yet.  Why are you already making plan?”
“Soojungie, Soojungie, you can’t marry yet. I still want to be with you”
“Sica, stop crying”
“Unnie ... it’s not me who will marry first.  It’s Jinri”

Yesung left the cafetaria, smiling to himself seeing his dongsaengs argued with each other because of what he had said.  “Thank God, I will be in the army in next two years.”

 

 

------ the end -----