Rules and How To Join

❝ Hausmärchen Roleplay Entertainment ❞ ○ A Fairytale-based Twitter RP [ACCEPTING!]

~HowToJoin.❞

Subscribe to the story and comment which character and what role you want to roleplay as. [Example: I want to be PSY and I want to play Humpty Dumpty]

Wait for confirmation.

Make your account within three days after confirmation. Put (fh) in front of your username. [Example: @fhpsy]

Follow the base account.

Put @FairyHouseRP in your bio.

Follow all of our confirmed roleplayers.

Welcome to the agency, have fun.

 

 

 

~Rules.❞

 

○ We accept only one person per character. To avoid confusion, we don't have two characters at the same time.

Be active. There are times when admins will do sudden Activity Check. Admins will warn those who are not active.

○ Old members, be nice to the newcomers. You don't want to scare the little lambs away, do you?

○ Mention base account for any break from activity (hiatus). Put [H] for hiatus and [SH] for semi-hiatus.

○ Inactive for two weeks without informing admin(s) results to unconfirmation of account.

○ This is a closed RP.

Languages allowed are only English and Korean. Other from that, talk in OOC.

○ OOC talk is allowed. Just put a sign for it.

No ography. Keep rated things for yourselves. We have minors here.

/yuri is unallowed.

Spamming is allowed.

Cursing is allowed, but tone it down. We do not need any trashtalkers running around the agency.

○ No bashing/flaming others. There's no need to create unnecessary drama.

○ We accept recycled accounts.

○ For any information and help, mention the base account. Admins will only reply to mentions directed to base account.

○ Have fun and don't screw up.