Morning, WooGyu

Infinite Love, Infinite Possibilities

 

Title: Morning

Author: StandingSmall

Pairing: Sunggyu/Woohyun

Band: Infinite

 

 

Sunggyu hated waking up in the morning - especially since waking up (for him) usually entailed waking everyone else in the dorm up as well. Not to mention Sungjong was almost always in the shower by the time he made his rounds and the maknae had a tendency to use all the hot water…Which the rest of the band would make Sunggyu test to see if the water had warmed up yet.

 

 

            The only thing Sunggyu didn’t hate about mornings (sometimes) was Woohyun. The younger boy would often times help Sunggyu with his wakeup calls by flipping Dongwoo like a pancake until the heaviest of the sleepers woke up.  And if Dongwoo (by some divine miracle) woke up before them or without much prodding, Woohyun would hurry into the kitchen and start breakfast for the band. Woohyun would do all of this without Sunggyu ever once asking.

 

 

Woohyun made mornings bearable for Sunggyu. Especially the rare mornings like this one where Woohyun had woken up long before Sunggyu had even begun to stir from his sleep. It was mornings like this – when Woohyun had turned off Sunggyu’s alarm and woken the band and made breakfast – that made Sunggyu feel like the luckiest man alive.

 

 

“I adore you.” Woohyun whispered in Sunggyu’s ear. The younger was all smiles and kisses and sweet words and Sunggyu loved it.

 

 

Woohyun bent and nuzzled Sunggyu’s cheek, setting a bowl of rice in his leader’s lap. The sun had just started to rise and Sunggyu couldn’t be happier. He hated mornings but he thought Woohyun couldn’t look more beautiful than he did in the beautiful glow of the morning sun.