Chapter 5: Where am I????

When love goes wrong !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jonghyun Pov  


I felt awful when I woke up, I felt a soft breeze on my lower area, I tried to cover up but then I realized that my hands were tied up and so was my feet, I struggled which I realized was a bad idea, because then I felt really sore on my lower area, then a figure walked in a familiar figure, then I realized who it was as the figure got closer and closer I gasped because the figure before me was a girl ,and she was a girl that I knew. "Hey, Jjongie you finally woke up." I winced when she said Jjongie. I couldn't belive this was happening. Because of all this thinking I was doing I immedialty felt a pressuring pain in my head, then I out.

 

 

 


Stranger's Pov


I coudn't belive I was seeing this handsome guy , and I was elated when I saw that he was awake he looked suprised that he was seeing me...again. I noticed when I called him Jjongie, he winced. I blabbed about useless stuff, like when what Jjongie and I would call our kids, before I realized that he out. I pouted and walked out but not before kissing  him softly on his cheek and whispered " Kim Jonghyun soon you will be mine again one day." Then I walked out of the rooom and headed for Jjongie's school.......



Author's note: I know the this chappie is kinda lame, I kinda had writers block. Comments are greatly appreciated.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter