Memories

Born Free One Kiss - Memories

 

I still can’t forget you
Our memories still remain
So without knowing, like a habit
I came here
 
Daehyun sat in the small coffee shop, lazily stirring his coffee as he gazed out the window, obviously daydreaming by the glazed look to his eyes. He hummed quietly, listening to the familiar notes of his favorite song as he leaned back in his chair, coffee in hand. Every time the old, yet beautiful, wooden door of the shop opened, he would snap out of his trance and his eyes would go straight to person entering the shop, as if he was waiting for someone who never came. 
 
It's not as though he really cared if she came or not. When he dreamt of her- her bright smile, her eager eyes- his heart didn't race anymore. Daehyun didn't care, and yet he always managed to find his way back to this small shop that he used to visit with her. This coffee shop where they went on their first date, slightly awkward but perfect all the same. This old, yet charming shop where they shared their first kiss over hot chocolate, cheeks flushed and eyes sparkling. 
 
Daehyun didn't care and yet he always managed to visit this place, it was a habit that was hard to break, his habit of waiting for her. He sighed and leaned his head against the cool window, sun shining down on his face and headphones in his ears, reliving his past memories with her.