Transfomation

Let out the beast

Transformation

 

Yina was running in the woods. The wind was howling in her wolves’ ears. BaekHyun’s last words were resonating in her head: He had said he loved her. It was both a blessing because her love was returned and a curse for she will have to face Exo…

She remembered the first time she had faced Exo M. They were really threatening and they were only six people…

This day she had asked to be transformed and they had refused. How could they do that to her? How could they leave in their wolf form and leave her alone? How could they talk as a family when she was here but leaving her from this family? She felt just like a distant relation. She was not part of the group. She already missed a girlfriend but she couldn’t have any because Exo M was frightening everybody. Sure, the girls were finding the boys attractive… But Kris had already been quite harsh with some girls while rejecting them…

The boys even had seemed quite choked that she could even ask for it. They didn’t understand that she felt rejected and alone. She wasn’t part of any group.

She had thought for days before finding a way to be transformed. Tao was her first friend. He was the one she knew better… And she was sorry for him but he would be the one she would manipulate to be transformed. She knew that he wanted to appear tough but he was really sweet. She knew he would do anything to save a friend... And if in the emergency he would have to transform her under the full moon, he wouldn’t hesitate and save her.
She had waited for him to be alone in the woods to come to him, profoundly wounded. Her blood was gleaming under the full moon’s light and he had tried to resist. In fact he even had been as resistant as he wouldn’t bite her.

But he wasn’t the only wolf in the woods; he wasn’t the only one to smell the copper smell of her red blood… A pack of twelve wolves had come to eat her later on and either her friend transformed her or they will both die, her being the fist and perishing under Tao’s eyes… He hadn’t been as foolish to wait for his friend or ask for help and had bitten her under a ray of moonlight.

She yelped as she remembered the pain she had felt. It was as if a hundred of dagger had been stabbed in her body. She was cold as ice but she also remembered felt warm as the fire… Tears had been escaping her eyes as she had felt hair coming out of her skin as if thousands and thousands of needles were planted on her body. She had tried to resist but all her good will had been shattered and she had fainted.

When she had woken up she was in Tao’s room and she had heard him talking to defend his choice. And Kris hadn’t been fooled: he perfectly knew Yina. He knew she wanted to become a wolf. He knew she would never come into the woods searching for Tao and bleeding heavily unless she had planned it…
He knew she had tricked his friend and he didn’t like it. If a human could be that sly, how would she be as a werewolf? That was the first reason he had gave her to explain his resentment.

She was still a child, she wasn’t mature enough: she had put herself in a greater danger she could even consider and she had dragged Tao with him, putting them both in a death scheme.

She knew he was right. She knew she shouldn’t wave done that. Still, she didn’t really regret what she had been doing. She was strong and free, and even though she wasn’t part of the pack, she understood her friends when they were lovingly talking about the woods, the plants and the river…

And if she hadn’t been a werewolf, BaekHyun would probably be dead now. And she couldn’t regret to have saved him.

He was her moon, her star she could contemplate. He was the fire that could heat her heart up when she felt left alone and she was sad.

 

 

In two words he was her soul mate.

 

 

 

Hello, I'm back!!! (finaly!!) 
I'm so sorry I didn't have time nor an internet access so I wasn't able to post anything but I promise to post a chapter everyday from now on!
So here you go for today's! It may be a little bit short but I prefer to do a short chapter rather a too boring one... i hope you'll forgive me :) This story is still a work in progress so I'm trying to do my best... I hope you like it :)
Don't be shy and comment to give me your opinion^^ or subscribe if you like it :)

PS: I've finally put a poster... i know it's blurry but I couldn't find the picture I wanted in a high quality so I did it with a low one... :/ I hope you'll still like it... (I know it's not that great but I'm still learning...)