The Ssantokeez

Behind the scenes

2009.07.26

Inkigayo

 

 

 

"Taec hyung...how do  I look?"

"You're still cute as ever Woo, but why are you asking me?"

"You dont know, my ultimate crush is coming here.."

"I heard that, but why are we whispering to each other?"

"I'm saving my voice later...I already practiced what I'm gonna say to her.."

"Really? You ...will...approach her? Finally?"

"Yes...and did you see that flowers? I'm going to give it to her, no matter what..."

"Wow...cool!!!!"

 

 

 

An hour later...

 

 

 

 

"Taec hyung...hold me please, I'm going to faint soon. She's here...I already saw her..."

"Shhhh...keep quiet and shut your mouth. Now, breath in and breath out....in and out..in and out..."

"She's so beautiful hyung...but how can I give the flowers? What if they didnt win?"

"They will Woo...they're 2NE1, believe me" said the older guy

 

 

 

After all guest idol groups finished their performances, they all gathered at the center stage.. wooyoung tried his best to act cool but deep inside he's nervous and shaking. He can't find Dara  at the crowd, usually, the girls always stay at the back...

And when the announcement of winner was made, he almost jumped for joy because her group won. He readied the flowers but there's a tiny bit of problem. It was CL who is approaching the front stage first..

She is already beside him, but someone as determined like him, he seriously gave the flowers to Dara...that earned laughter from the leader and maknae..

 

 

 

mqdefault.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2009.08.02

SBS Inkigayo

 

"Woo, be careful this time. We got scolded by Sajangim because of your careless behaviour. Stop acting like a lovesick puppy and focus...focus..focus.."

"Mianhe hyung, I promise,,,I will try to be discreet this time"

"Promise?"

"Yeah..."

 

 

But after the girls was announced as the winner again..

 

 

 

 

 

 

His POV

 

"Wahhhhh..Taec hyung is so lucky. He was beside her..He can feel her scent while I'm stuck here..No...Jang Wooyoung...don't look at her...you promised ..right?

 

 

 

 

But she's really beautiful..I can't resist not to look..Maybe, a secret glance? I bet no one will notice...."

 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXHxXdQzfCTlMi1JW5hzd

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown to Wooyoung, Dara has been secretly observing him. It was after their last week guesting. They watched it over and over again and the girls concluded that Wooyoung likes her...She's also aware of his interview  at the radio station where he picked her as his idieal girl...

 

 

 

Although , she finds Wooyoung cute and lovable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's it...If only she's not off-limits..

 

 

If only there's no one watching over her every move

No one prohibiting her from talking or smiling to guys surrounding her

That no one would be jealous ...superdupermegaoverzealous

 

She will consider Wooyoung as a boyfriend material

 

But now.....

 

She needs to behave for the sake of her secret relationship to SOMEONE....

 

 

Someone that probably cursing her and Wooyoung...

 

 

 

 

After the girl's promotion, Wooyoung didnt get a chance to see her again, except the latest news about her.Then, he got a big break to be a co-emcee in Win Win, it was supposed to be Taecyon again but he got sick the same day with the taping. And besides, he accepted it because of his old friend..The kid Leader ..Taeyon

 

 

 

 

He dressed up casually, nothing fancy. If only Dara is one of the guest maybe...His stylist is retouching his hair when she spoke..He wasn't interested but being polite.

 

"Woo, do you know whose the special guest?"

"Hmnnnn...not really Noona"

"I heard she's from YG..not really sure though..."

"Chincha? "

"Yes, maybe it was Hyesun because I saw her stylist a while ago..."

"Aishhh, Noona..you're trolling on me, I thought she's...."

"Dara? Aigoo, you still like her?"

"Of course, she's my ideal woman. Age doesn't matter Noona...."

"Hahahaha, but she's not even looking at you. Poor Woo.."

"You're teasing me? And what's wrong for thinking positive? Our destiny didnt allow us to meet yet...in private. But once she get to know me...she will fall for me..."

"Arasso...arasso..You're done Woo, go eat first before.. You look pale..."

"(sighed) I wished she's here Noona..And why did I even signed with JYP? Not YG????"

"You're a hopeless case Woo..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Fast Forward)

 

They're already in the middle of taping but Woo is still not feeling happy. Hyesun  is good but she's a little boring in Woo's eyes. Then comes to Yoona's suprise appearance. The audience went wild...he was joining them but obviously faking it.. Still thinking a girl from Busan .

When Yoona left..he thought the show is finished...

 

Relief flooded in his face , finally, it's the end...but

 

Maybe he was hallucinating or something...

 

Why did his co-emcee is announcing Sandara Park's name?

 

Then....booooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Reality hits him...she's here..his dream girl is here standing next to him..well almost because Hyesun is blocking her way..

When the Hyung emcee told them to sit...that's when he realized that he's knees were shaking..He was sweating too much even with the high A/C..

 

 

He tried to avoid her gaze  because he might faint right there and then....he looks like a shy puppy and he doesnt like it..He was supposed to be masculine  enough in her eyes....

 

 

"I hope she doesnt notice my secret glances at her.."

 

 

 

Wooyoung is fully concentrating at what she's saying and he bit his tounge hard...when they asked who are  her ideal guys..

 

 

 

 

 

"Say Wooyoung...Wooyoung...Wooyungggggg..." he prayed hard but toinkkkksssssssssss..

 

 

 

It's that Aswhole Won Bin and Buzztard Kang Dong Won....

 

 

 

 

Moving on......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the male host asked Dara to teach them the "fire" dance.... a resurrected fanboy immediately got up from his seat and stood beside her....

 

 

 

"Hmnnnnn...this is my chance now.. I wish she will notice that I know Fire choreography by heart.. This is it....shoot...I am now dancing with her...She's beside me and she smells sweet...Ayeeeeeee..

 

 

 

Yeahhhhhh...

 

 

 

At least, we look like on a dance battle...kekekekekeke...I hope I'm not too obvious for standing close to her..I did it on purpose so that she can feel my abs... kekeke."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

30 minutes later

The show ended and Wooyoung was still smiling from ear to ear..he can't believe his luck on meeting Dara. If only he knew she's coming, he should have had put on his killer shirt and tight pants....

 

 

 

 

Maybe, they will never interact like this again in the future but he will surely treasure this moment...

 

 

 

Him and Dara

 

 

 

Busan Couple...

 

Fightingggg....