Forgotten

Sehunnie is sick

(Flashback- the day before)

 

"Hey." Luhan walked into the living room, spotting Chanyeol on the couch. "Where's Sehun?"

"Huh?" The giant looked up. "Oh I don't know." He shrugged. 

Luhan blinked. "Didn't he come home with you?"

"No..." Chanyeol's eyes widened. "Oh !"

"Chanyeol!" Luhan screeched. "You were supposed to pick him up two hours ago!" He pointed at the rain-covered window furiously. "It's raining cats and dogs!"

"J-just calm down, hyung." Chanyeol raised his hands defensively. "I just got side tracked and forgot, that's all. I'm sure he took a cab or something." Truthfully, he'd been so busy tapping Baekhyun's and playing video games after that, he'd forgotten all about picking up the maknae from the mall.

"How could you forget my baby?! I'm going to kill you!" Luhan quickly slid his shoes on and located an umbrella.

Just as he was about to leave, the door opened, and a drenched Sehun walked in. He was soaked from head to toe and shivering. In his hands was a shopping bad that had been destroyed by the water, and a pair of wet Jordans. 

"Thanks for picking me up." He shot Chanyeol a glare, dropping the ruined bag and shoes on the floor.

"Sehunnie!" Luhan gasped, running down the hall then returning with a towel. "My poor baby, you're soaked." He began drying the boy's hair off.

"I tried to hail a cab, but some stole it from me." Sehun sighed and began stripping off his wet clothes, not caring who saw since they were all guys at the dorm.

"You're so dead if he gets sick." Luhan shot Chanyeol a death glare before leading his lover to the bedroom.

Once inside, the Chinese man closed the door and finished drying the other off.

Sehun was still shivering, his skin pratically as cold as ice, so Luhan got him some warm clothes then wrapped him up in a blanket like a sushi roll.

The younger couldn't help but laugh softly at his boyfriend's actions. It was sweet how much he cared, but sometimes his overprotectiveness was amusing, though it didn't go unappreciated. Honestly, Sehun felt extremely lucky to have him, and he was grateful to recieve his attention.

"I'll make you some tea." Luhan walked to the door.

"Please don't burn the kitchen down." Sehun grinned softly.

"Yah." The shorter huffed and placed his hands on his hips indignantly. "That only happened once, and I was cooking, not making tea, there's a difference."

"God, I love you." Sehun laughed and watched him leave.