Making up afterwards: I'm Back For You

[LONG HIATUS] S w e e t T e m p t a t i o n (A 30 chaptered KaiLu Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: This is a continuation of the previous chapter :)

Luhan knows that the voice sounds familiar and he know it very well that he should not turned back. Although this mysterious person may have the same deep voice like Jongin, Luhan knew perfectly well that it can't be Jongin. "JunJae, stop playing with me."

 

"Aww you're not fun." JunJae said with a tease as he apporach Luhan and placed his hands around Luhan's waist. "Jongin won't be back anytime soon so why don't you just give up on him hmm ?" He whispered in Luhan's ears and give a smirk which earned an irritated glare from Luhan.

"And why won't you just give up on me ?" Luhan retorted as he stand a good 2 meteres away from JunJae incase he is going to make any sudden movement.

"Why would I give up on such a cute pretty boy that everyone dying to have ?" JunJae said as he apporaches Luhan.

 

"Well, If you like someone, wouldn't it be best to let them go and have their own share of happiness ? I need some time alone." Luhan tried again to break free from the tight grasp but to no avail, he failed.

 

"Luhan, I'm going to say this for the last time, I'm not going to let go of you even if Jongin is back." JunJae said as he give a smirk before pushing Luhan near the locker and placed both of his hands on the side of the locker preventing Luhan from escaping.

 

Luhan had a brief idea what is going to happen next. He gave a quick kick on JunJae's shin and ran away.

"Damn you Luhan! Tch, you can't get away from me."

 

Luhan quickly ran back to his classroom only to see his group of friends crowd around at the side of the classroom. Luhan find it strange and something is definitely going on there. He walked over to his group and gave a light tap on Sehun's shoulder and whispered "What's all this commotion about ?"

 

"Why not you take a look and see it for yourself Hyung ?" Sehun replied while placing his hands on Luhan's back and push him to the front. Luhan quickly grab hold of the desk to prevent himself from falling foreward only to feel a pair of hands placing on top of his. He felt warm just like how Jongin would hold his hand when he felt cold.

 

- Flashback-

 

"Jongin, I'm feeling a bit cold." Luhan said as his placed his fingers near to his mouth to warm up his fingers. It was winter in Seoul and it was the day where Seoul experience the First Snow for the long winter.

 

Jongin chuckled and grab Luhan's hand and placed them in his jacket pocket holding them firmly. "Does it feel warmer now ?"

 

"Very" Luhan smiled while walking down the street of Seoul with Jongin.

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

Luhan diverted his gaze to the owner of the pair of hands which almost gave him a Heart Attack. Jongin was sitting in front of him smiling at him. Luhan qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter