Chapter 1

The End Of Us

 

Ha Yi's POV

  "Miss Lee, your mother is here to see you." The doctor said and left my ward. I got up from my seat and turned around to see my mother standing at the doorway. "Where's appa?" I said not giving eye contact with her.

  "Appa is busy Ha Yi-ah, please understand," she began with her usual reasons on my father. "Lies..." I looked up at her with a bitter look on my face. "That's all lies. His not busy umma, his busy gambling and drinking. Look what he has done to you! To us! I'm suffering in the ward and he can just go happily clubbling." My eyes were now watery.

  "Ha Yi! That is not true-" "Yes it is! Now please...just leave umma." I turned around and sat back down on the white bed starring out of the window as I would usually do.

  "But Ha Yi-" "Leave..." I could hear the door shutting slowly and footsteps getting further and further away. As soon as my mum left, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I could feel the saltiness of my tears as they dropped on my plum lips.

   My father, ever since I was little, never really cared about us. When he got home, he would always be drunk and torture me and my mum. We were like his boxing doll.

  My mum soon got fed up of my father's attitude and joined my father. All was left was me, alone at home day and night with nothing. I had an awful childhood.

  And till this day, I wish my childhood had been like other kids. Happy family, holidays, toys, christmast presents, all of that.

  Now, my dad is still in his gambling ways for money. When he loses, he would come home and abuse my mum. I know how bad my mum is abused but I just let it be.

  I know I'm a horrible daughter for doing that but, why should I care for them, if they NEVER cared for me?

2 days later...

  "You may stop here. Thank you for the ride sir. Keep the change," I smiled to the cab driver as I handed him over the money. I grabbed my bags and ran into the house I shared with my boyfriend, Luhan.

  I walked in and all the lights were off. Good, he wasn't home yet. Exo recently had their comback and Luhan had to leave for a month. He might be back soon so I better prepare for him.

  I went upstairs and drobbed my bags onto the bed. I quickly unpacked then got dressed in a white lace dress. I put on my peach-coloured flats and went downstairs.

  "Food...food...what does Luhan like to eat?" I thought as I tapped a finger on my chin. I finally got an idea and went to the kitchen. I cooked the meal and placed it on the table.

  I then lit up some candles and turned off the lights. I recieved a message from Lu Han saying that he would arrive in 5 minutes time. I quickly hid behind a dining chair and waited. This was going to be the best welcome-home ever!

5 Mins Later...

  I heared the door slowly open and footsteps begun. "Ha Yi? Are you home?" I heard him say cluelessly. As he neared the dining table, I quickly jumped out of my hiding spot and greeted him.

  "Welcome home Luhan baby!!" I went over and hugged him. Gosh, his face was as shocked as ever. "Ha Yi! I missed you so much!" He smiled as he spun me around then holding me in his arms.

  "Missed you too. You hungry?" I asked him doing my puppy face. "Nae....food!" He said completely focused on the food on the table and rushed to it. Oh my Lu Han!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A u t h o r ' s N o t e

Hope you all liked the first chappie!

I'll update when I can!

Don't forget to sub, upvote and comment!

Exo & Lee Hi HWAITING!

:p