More than meets the eye

He is wonderful

Minwoo POV 

I opened my eyes widely and was shocked by the time, it is 9am and I was supposed to wake up at 8am for school. I am so late and I got dance exam later. I ran out of room, brushing my teeth real fast and then change into my uniform. I picked up on my guitar in my room and ran out of the house immediately. The bus usually come 20 minutes after I missed one so I hope I won't missed this. I ran to the bus stop, from far I can see my bus coming so I just run fast enough so I could catch the bus. I don't have enough time already, i still have to rehearse later. I hope I can remember my choreography well. Hwaiting, no minwoo. 
 
Donghyun POV 
 
I changed into a casual clothing. I'm having a hangover damn badly. I dragged myself out of my room with my bag to the living room. "Son, so you really decide to go?" omma asked. I am pissed but I have to salvage it. "yea." I answered. "You will go to choshin High school, it's a good school from what I heard." She said. Why did she even make such decisions for me. "I already told the principal-" before she could say anything I cutted in. "Andwae. We are going to seungri high school instead. Don't ask me why, inform the principal now. Jigeum!!" I said furiously. Omma gave me the bitter face but she got no rights to choose for me like this. "Arraso." she said. Dialing bora number on my phone. "Yobeosaeyo." she picked up. "Bora, I am going to your school right now so be prepared." I said. I smirked immediately. 
 
Bora POV 
 
"Mworago?" I was shocked by what he tell me. He hanged the call even without saying bye. Why is he coming? At this early morning. "Hyorin! Soyu! Dasom! Big news to say!" i said. "What?" hyorin asked while the rest look curious. "My boyfriend is coming!" I said. "For what?" Soyu asked. "Mollayo. He just tell me to be prepared." I said. "Maybe he trying to give you some surprises." hyorin said. The teacher is teaching but i cannot focus at all. Oppa, what are you up to. 
 
Minwoo POV 
 
I just keep on rehearsing, its only 30 minutes until I have to perform infront of the school with teachers. I really hope I do well and passed. Every year there will be two dance exams whereas dance students have to perform infront of the school to teachers and students that want to watch it. It will determine if we can continue staying in dance club. It's a tough war, I can do it. I walk out to the outdoor theatre so i could wait for my turn. Watching sunbaes dance make me feel nervous because they are doing so much better than i could do. 
 
Donghyun POV 
 
Bora would be so shocked since i will go tell her the news myself and if i coul start school right away it would be good enough. The taxi is driving really slow and i hope it could be faster. I cannot wait to be there. I closed my eyes so i could rest a little bit more. This hangover is so bad that my head is hurting so bad. "We are reaching." Omma said. I open my eyes and i look out of the windows. I saw students walking to the school, some are chatting away and some are listening to their earphones. I will be like them soon. The car turned into the school, i get off the car with omma. The school greets me with a outdoor theatre and there were people performing. There are a lot of people crowding here, i look onto the stage and my eyes were stick to this dude that is dancing. He dance so well and from his eyes, he look really hardworking. It is really eye-captivating and wonderful. I cannot even dance as well as him. I am amazed.
 
Bora POV 
 
I cannot wait anymore, i go to outdoor theatre straight and the first thing i saw was donghyun even when there are a lot of students here. I smiled but he didn't see me at all. His eyes were all on the stage, isn't that minwoo from junior 1-3? He is performing for his dance exam. I squeeze into the crowd and tapped on his shoulders.