A Day At The Peer

Will You Be Mine?

Xiumin's POV

"Cheer up Xiumin, it was four months ago." Luhan put his arm around me. I sighed and just looked at my hands. On my finger was the ring that my ex-girlfriend gave me for our anniversary. I remember that she said we would be together forever...until she broke up with me for someone else.

"But she promised we'd be together forever." I pouted as I held up my hand. Luhan rolled his eyes.
"Well, she lied. You deserve better than a lying scum bag." Luhan got up from the bench and pulled me up.

"We are at the peer! With an amusement park just over there, an amazing ocean view, and a lot of yummy foods! Kris took us here to have fun." Luhan spread his arms and spun around while smiling.
"So have fun." He stopped and gave me a death glare. I nodded and walked with him off the boardwalk and to the amusement park.

I tried to have fun, but whenever I saw a girl...I saw my ex-girlfriend. Lee Sunny. I still remember how we broke up four months ago...

I was so excited when Sunny called me up. She wanted me to come over for a special surprise. I was hoping we would go to the next level of our three year relationship. I parked my car in front of her house, seeing a different car on her drive way. It made me wonder who was visiting, probably a friend or someone helping to set up a romantic scene?

I stood at her doorway, ready to knock on the door until I heard a moan. My smile faded as I stuck my ear on the door to listen.
"Right there!" It was Sunny's familiar voice. I heard it coming from the kitchen. I walked to the window and peered through, trying not to get caught. There I saw Sunny sitting on the counter, with a guy inbetween her legs, with his arms around her waist, on her neck. He was on her sweet spot. She seemed to enjoy it a little too much...I felt my heart break. Yet, I still knock on the door. Moments later, my short girlfriend opened the door with her hand on her neck. She smiled at me. I showed no emotion.
"Oppa! Come in." She pulled me in, sitting me on the couch.
"Why are you covering your neck like that?" I asked, wanting to hear her excuse for hiding her hickey.
"My neck hurts." She pouted as she massaged it. I smirked.

"Let me massage it for you, jagia." I said as I sat her in between my legs and tried to remove her hand. She faught back and used all her force to keep it there. She then moved to sit besides me.
"No thanks! I'm fine." She insisted. I frowned.
"How about I get you a drink?" I regained my smirk. I got up and walked to the kitchen door. Once my hand touched the door, Sunny screamed.
"NO!!" She cried. I opened the door and saw the guy impatiently waiting for Sunny to return to him. Sunny walked past me as she stood in front of the man.

"Who is this?" I asked. She slured words that didn't make sense.
"What is his name?" I asked firmly. Sunny sighed.

"His name is Minho...and he's..." She began, I gestured for her to go on. But that Minho guy put his arm around her and spoke for her.
"I'm her boyfriend, and who are you?" Minho glared at me.
"Her boyfriend." I gave him a death glare.
"Not to her...she's mine now." he smirked. I scoffed.
"Sunny?" I asked for her reasoning.

"Sorry Xiumin." She simply said, wrapping her arms around Minho's waist.
"Sunny, we've been dating for three years...why?" I felt my voice become uneasy.
"Because that's why I called you here...to break up with you. I don't love you anymore." She said blankly.
My heart shattered.

It still haunts me. Yet I keep the ring she gave me. I don't know why I torture myself like this, but I can't get rid of a memory like this ring.

Luhan grabbed my arm and dragged me to the nearest cotton candy stand. I went to stand by the light post while I waited for him.
"Want some?" He handed me a seperate cone. I took it and tried to enjoy it.

"There you are!" A sudden low voice scolded. I looked up to see Kris.
"Even though you are the oldest two, it still doesn't give you the right to leave without notification." Kris crossed his arms at Luhan and me.

"Cotton candy?" Luhan offered. Kris cracked a smile and took a small amount and ate it.

"Let's go get something to eat. I'm starving!" Chen whined.
"What do you want?" I asked him while throwing away my empty cone.
"A hot dog!" He said.
"I want a corn dog." Tao said.
"Why not get both?" Lay put his arms around the two as he stood in between them.

We all went to the food stands. I got a corn dog with Tao and Kris. We walked back to the others, who were sitting at a table scarfing down their hot dogs. It tempted me to get a hot dog myself.

I finished my corn dog quickly and walked to the hot dog vendor. I asked for a hot dog and paid for it.

I took one bite, and once I turned around, my hot dog was on the ground as was the person who made me drop it.

She stood up quickly, apologizing for dropping my food.
"I am so sorry!! Let me buy you a new one!" She bowed. I wasn't able to see her face because her hair got in the way when she bowed.

Once the short girl stood up, she brushed her mid-length, soft brown, straight hair out of her face and faced me with a very sorry look. My eyes were suddenly glued to her beauty. Her eyes were like milk chocolate and her lips were so pink and moist. Her clear pale face was still very sorry, waiting for a reply. I finally snapped out of it and came back to reality.

"Oh! It's okay, no big deal." I excused her. She shook her head and stepped forword.
"No! I caused you to drop it, so I should be the one paying. Not you." She insisted. She reached for her wallet, she took out the money and held it out for me. I put her hand down and made her put it back in her wallet.
"No really, it's no big deal." I smiled. She smiled back. She has such an angelic smile. Her teeth shined and a dimple appeared on her cheeks.

"Actually, I wasn't very hungry anyways...I already had a corn dog." I said. She nodded.
I held out my hand. "I'm Kim Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin."
"I'm Shin Minah." She said as she shook my hand. I didn't want to let go of her hand, it was so soft and warm.

Something different was happening with me. Something I hadn't felt for a while...scratch that, something I hadn't felt before.

Was this...love at first sight? 
I felt truly different, and once I held her hand...I felt weak and chills were sent down my spine. Was I already in love? With this girl who goes by the name of Shin Minah? I think I am.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Xiumin." She bowed before walking away.

I was frozen in place, still imagining Minah in front of me. That is, until something else was in front of me.
"Is he dead?"
"His eyes are open and he's still standing, of course he's not dead!"

I shook my head and saw my friends standing in front of me.
"We saw what happened there." Luhan smirked as he nudged me.
"What did you see?" I blushed.
"Everything...even the part where you started drooling a bit after she left." Tao laughed. I wiped the drool off of my chin and blushed even harder.

"Did you get her number?" Chen whispered as he held both of my shoulders from behind.
"No." I confessed. "You idiot." He let me go.

~~~

We continued our day at the peer, but I was still thinking about Minah the whole time. She's probably the first girl that was able to get me to forget about Sunny.

It was finally sun down, my favorite part. I ran to the boardwalk and looked over the rail to see the sunset over the ocean view. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

The others were sitting at the bench watching the sunset.

I rested my chin on my hands as I watched the sunset with a smile. I let out a sigh of awe.
"What a beautiful sunset." A familiar voice said. I looked over to see Minah admiring the sunset by herself. I quickly walked over to her and smiled at her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Xiumin." She remembered my name!!
"Hi." I said shyly. "Hi." She said back.
"Don't you just love this sunset?" She averted her eyes back to the setting sun.
"Yeah...it's gorgeous." I said, staring at the colors of orange, pink, and red reflecting off the ocean water.

"I've been thinking about you all day." I suddenly confessed to her. She turned to me and turned a bright shade of red.
"W-What?"
"I've been thinking about you all day...from the moment we met."
"Wae?" She looked away, not wanting to make eye contact.
"Because I fell for you at first sight," I continued my confession, "and I know it's true, because now that I see you here...I am more happy."

She still didn't look at me. I turned her around myself and placed my hands on the sides of her face.
"Love at first sight." I whispered.

I closed my eyes as I felt warm, soft lips connect with mine. I could tell Minah was shocked at first, but she kissed back. It made me happy to know that she probably felt the same.
We broke the kiss and gasped for air.
"Will you be mine?" I asked as I rested my forehead on hers.
"Yes." She gladly accepted. I smiled as I leaned in for a second kiss.

~~~

After a while, the sun was gone and I stayed at the boardwalk with Minah. Hand-in-hand, we sat on the bench with her head on my shoulder.
I suddenly let go of her hand looked to my finger.

"My ring." I whispered to myself. I looked to Minah, she seemed worried about the ring on my finger.
"Sunny is just a memory...a memory to be forgotten." I said as I took off the ring.

I walked to the rail and flung the ring into the ocean as far as I could throw it. Minah came beside me and took my hand.
"You are my new world." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me.
"You are mine." She muffled into my chest. I smiled as I closed my eyes to cherish the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?!?! Was it okay? ^^

Xiumin Spam!!!

 Poor Baozi...
His fail looks like this XD TOO CUTE!

 AWWW!!!! Chen & Xiumin!!! XiuChen!!!

(っ◔‿◔)っ Baozi Xiumin 

Too precious for me to handle!!! I always go like:

When I see him act all cute and be the precious man he is!!

Okay...well then...ANNYEONG!!!! (>‿◠)✌