Steps 1-4

Steps

"What the hell!!" I heard Seungho scream through the halls. I shot up from my bed and began to pick up the small things from around my bed. He always hated when things became dirty and no one made the effort to pick up. G.O was going to be away for the next couple weeks. He decided to stay with his parents since it was there aniversary. It was only me, joon, mir and an angry seungho. Joon and mir where like 2 little kids trying to make an ice cream sunday. They would leave the ice cream out to melt and chocolate all over the counter. It was either me or seungho cleaning it up. 

 

"Thunder! Did you leave the ice cream out again?" I look at him and shook my head. "n-no, did mir or joon leave it out again?" He shut the door not giving me a responce. I sighed and finished putting my shoes, I grabbed a letter I had written for seungho and began to walk towards the staircase. The noise of pots, pans, glass cups, and plates were coming from the kitchen. "You know what! I'm done after cleaning all 3 of you. You want to treat this place like a damn pigs den, than fine! Live in a pigs den!" He screamed out and walked out slamming the door behind him. I sighed and began to pick up the peices of glass from the floor. "Lee Joon! Miru!" I screamed out, but got no response. I sighed, "aish, of course im doing this by myself again..." I swept up the small peices of glass and began to wipes down the counter. 

I put the ice cream back in the freezer and put all the utencils in the sink. After all the food was put away, I began to clean the dishes. "I don't understand how they can dirty all these dishes by making ice cream.." I thought to myself and dired my hands clean before I swept again and began to mop up the kitchen.

I grabbed the letter I had brought down stairs with me and put it in my back pocket. 

"Step one; let them know you feel...

Hyung, remember those storys we were told when we were younger? About the 2 birds who grew up together as best friends? they were a branch apart from eachother and they would go see eachother everyday?"

I walked into the living room and sighed, "seriously guys?" I groaned and began to pick up all the books and pillows laying on the floor.  

"Step two; Hear them out..."

"They were both learning on how to fly, so they taught eachother. They were there for eachother 24/7 and never left eacothers sight. Eventually they learned how to fly and flew everywhere together."

 I took a deep breath before I began to vaccum the rug. I after wiped down the tv and all the other surfaces. I put the vaccum back and head towards the shoe area. I began to organize them in order by size.I streched and went back upstairs and began to clean the bathroom. "Cause thunder your a nice guy, you clean after youself and everyone else....you do everything to get recognized..but he has yet to still notice you..." I sighed and began to scrub the bathtub. 

"Step three; take a deep breath...."

"Since they were everywhere together, they flew throught thick and thin together. They grew to love eachother no matter what...even till they flew until they were old. They loved eachother no matter what..

i love you hyung....i thank you for being with me through everything and flying with me."

 

After cleaning the bathroom and having it feel like hours, I took a shower and went to my room to put all my clothes together and do laundry. I laid in bed and placed the letter back on my desk. "What was the purpose to writting that stupid letter...hes never going to read it" I almost felt like I wanted to rip up that damn letter. I laid on my stomach and stared back at that letter. 

"Thunder!!!" I heard a door slam shut, followed by seungho screaming my name. I sat up and opened my door. "Did joon or mir come home?" I shook my head and rubbed my eye. "Did you clean the kitchen?" I nodded, "and the bathroom, shoe area and living room" "Next time just do one room, they need to learn to clean up after themselves." He nodded his head. "But they'll never learn. There never here. I didnt dare to go in there room." I looked to the floor. "w-well, thank you.." He went back downstairs and grabbed a drink than went to sit down to watch tv. I went downstairs and snuck my way to the dryer to grab my clothes. I went back upstairs and began to fold my clothes. After putting them all away, I shut the light off and began to sing to myself, eventually sleeping myself to sleep. 

 

"t-thunder please wake up..." I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. "Thank you for cleaning up the messes we made...me and joon thank you a lot.." Mir pat my head and left the room a few mintues later. I turned myself and turned the other way. 

"thunder?" I heard a wisper. I groaned and opened my eyes again, "What is it mir?" "thunder im not mir.." I sat up and rubbed my eye and looked at seungho. "d-did you write me this?" I sat up and blushed than looked to my desk to see the letter wasnt there, but it was in seunghos hand. "y-yes.." He dropped the letter on his lap and pulled me into a close hug. "i-i love you too thunder..."

 

"Step four: Love him back"

 

 

______________________________________________________________

Here have a gif of seungdoong with G.O photobombing