❝divisions❞

❝cheongsan school of performing arts❞ ↷ story starting!
Dance Division
 
 
Cheongsan's dance division is under the direction of Kwon Boa and Jung Yunho. This division strives to train and teach their students to become true contemporary and classical dancers who are well rounded in all types of dance, but focusing mainly on classical ballet and modern dance. Cheongsan's Dance Division has received a wonderful reputation in South Korea's dance world for their excellent quality in training and dance education. Graduates of this dance program become professional dancers with many different dance companies across the world; they also work to become artistic directors and many have gone on to successful careers as choreographers. The dance division offers six different styles of dance classes that you can apply for: ballet, jazz, tap, hip-hop, modern, and contemporary. Students will be required to perform in 3 dance concerts or one solo stage throughout the year. Twice a year, students will receive a written and dance evaluation from every teacher they have worked with. They must pass all evaluations in order to complete the full year at Cheongsan's dance division and earn credit.
 
avaliable class courses.
 
dance technique ballet (all levels), jazz (all levels), modern (all levels), contemporary (all levels), tap I & II.
dance studies alexander technique, dance composition I, dance history I & II, anatomy/kinesiology.
dance electives voice for dancers, hip-hop I & II, dance composition II, choreographers and composers.
 
 
current enrolled students kim jongin, zhang yixing, oh sehun, kim yeon kyung.

 

Drama Division
 
 
Cheongsan's drama division is under the direction of Song Joongki and Han Gain. This division is dedicated to make their students successful with their choice of going into show business. We emphasize intuition and self gain in our actors along with discipline, technique, development, and skills. We train our actors vocally and physically by challenging them in ways that they have never seen before. We allow them to open up their imaginations and let their emotions flow naturally. The drama division has received great praise from the world of theater, ranking Cheongsan with one of the best drama department in the nation! Cheongsan is the highest resource for entertainment companies looking for fresh, new upcoming actors or actresses. Students will be required to perform in at least 3 plays or 2 musicals throughout the year.Twice a year, students will receive a written and acting evaluation from every teacher they have worked with. They must pass all evaluations in order to complete the full year at Cheongsan's drama division and earn credit.
 
available class courses
 
acting dramatic techniques (all levels), dramatic interpretation (all levels).
drama studies shakespeare text I & II, elements of production and design, prose and poetry, theater history.
 

current enrolled students kim joonmyeon, kim minseok, luhan.

 

Musician Division
 
 
Cheongsan's musician division is under the direction of Yiruma and Chung Kyunghwa. This division is the largest of the four different divisions. This division is determined to make the their students some of the best musicians in the world. Alumni of Cheongsan's musician division became recipients of Pulitzer Prizes, Grammy and Academy Awards, and many more. The instruments is a prestigious division in which only the best musicians will train and study with some of the best professional musicians in the world. Musician students will benefit from our diverse and challenging courses that will help them in the end. This division strives to make our students not only the best, but even better than they are now. Students will be required to perform in at least 3 music concerts or do one solo stage throughout the year. Twice a year, students will receive a written and hearing evaluation from every teacher they have worked with. They must pass all evaluations in order to complete the full year at Cheongsan's musician division and earn credit.

available class courses

instruments cello, clarinet, flute, guitar, harp, oboe, organ, percussion, piano, trombone, trumpet, tuba, violin.
music history development in musical style I & II, early romanticism, chopin and liszt, the modernist era, music and cataclysms.
music theory principles of harmony, content and form, methods of analysis, music in context.
music electives world music I & II, mozart, chamber music: the classical period & the romantic and modern eras.

 

current enrolled students huang zitao, wu yifan, park chanyeol.

 

Voice Division
 
 
Cheongsan's voice division is under the direction of Lee Yejin (ailee) and Kim Jongwoon. This division is the smallest division out of the four. They have received an amazing reputation and gained it by their thorough training and wonderful teachers. Due to the small number of students in this division, it gives teachers a chance to spend one on one time with every student to improve their weaknesses. The reason for small numbers of students in the voice division is because Cheongsan only picks the best out of the best. If you're looking for a career in the entertainment industry, you're in luck. With the help of Cheongsan, you will be able to easily audition for entertainment companies and have a better chance of getting in than anyone else. Students will be required to perform in at least 2 musicals or perform in front of an audience 5 times throughout the year. Twice a year, students will receive a written and hearing evaluation from every teacher they have worked with. They must pass all evaluations in order to complete the full year at Cheongsan's voice division.
 
available class courses
 
studio lessons voice.
musical studies alexander technique for singers, rhythm and performance, intro. to vocal performance, text and the singer, recital practicum, a history of singing.
dramatic studies for singers acting (all levels) for singers, opera studies, movement I & II.
 
 
current enrolled students do kyungsoo, byun baekhyun, kim jongdae, lee yoojin.