Happy Birthday , Kwon Jihae

Unfriend you .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had to stay in school till 6pm for the last touch up of project work today . Apparently , Baekhyun and a few others had to , too . You rubbed your eyes constantly and yawned non-stop , in front of the computer . Baekhyun kept glancing at you and bit his lips . Soon , your eyes had to rest . You head laid on the table and closed your eyes . Baekhyun didn’t hear any typing anymore . So he looked to his side and saw your head on the table . He sighed and pursed his lips , “I’m so sorry …”

 

Tap . Tap . Tap .

 

“Umma , a few more minutes , please ?” You whined and slapped the hands of your arm .

 

“No . Now . The library is closing .”

 

Mum ? Mum ? No . That isn’t mum . Your eyes widened and you rubbed to see the person beside you clearly .

 

“B-Baekhyun ?”

 

Then you looked at the computer screen which is black and got all flustered . “My project—“

 

 

“I’ve finished it . It’s a pair work , right ?”

He smiled a little .

 

Your eyes widened and you shook your head several times , hit yourself several times . *I’m not dreaming , right ? Baekhyun just— He just spoke to me and smiled at me ! AGAIN !*

 

Tap . Tap . Tap .

 

“Jihae ? The library’s closing . We’ve gotta go .”

 

Who’s the other voice ?

 

You opened your eyes and saw Taehyung , your class president , smiling at you . Rubbing your eyes , you looked at your watch .

 

“What ?! It’s 6pm—“

 

 

“JIHAE-AH , WAKE UP NOW ! YOU’RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL !”

 

You flung up from your bed and saw your mum standing beside you , with her arms on her hips .

 

“It’s 6am ! Get done now !” She shouted .

 

You sighed , “it’s just a freaking dream ……”

 

You quickly got down from your bed , to the bathroom , fumbled over all your stuff and got prepared for school .

 

“My day has just begun .” Your head dropped down as you walked out of your house , pouting .

 

 

 

It was your birthday and Baekhyun’s 3rd day of mission . You walked to school with your eyebags and all as everyone in your class celebrated your birthday . But it’s just not how it should be . No wishing from your bestest friend – wow .

 

Dreading to end school but still had to finish up the project in the library . You frowned , “just like what happened in my dream …”

 

 

“What ?”

Eunhye asked .

 

You shook your head unconsciously , “nothing …”

 

 

“Yah , don’t pout , you duck ! IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY ! BE HAPPY !”

Eunhye pulled you closer .

 

It’s just not right .

 

You stepped into the library and someone popped out in front of you .

 

“Happy birthday ,  Jihae !”

 

You looked at the box then at the person .

 

“T-Taehyung ?” You tilted your head a little .

 

“Happy birthday , Jihae-ah ~” He handed you the box of chocolates and bent down to your eye level .

 

“Th-thank you .” You blushed as you was about to move a step back , he whispered .

 

“I like you .” He whispered and his soft plump lips landed on your soft pinkish cheek .

 

“B-Baekhyun-ah …”

 

Your eyes widened as you turned to your back , seeing Eunhye’s eyes widened . You turned back in front and there , behind Taehyung , was Baekhyun .

 

“Oh , Baekhyun-ah .” Taehyung scratched his neck , a little embarrassed .

 

That cold piercing stare pierced through you . You shivered and gulped .

 

“Taehyung-ah , don’t be late for the match later .” Baekhyun adverted his eyes to Taehyung patted his back , giving his shoulder a squeeze , “see ya .”

 

Baekhyun then walked off , with a breeze brushed past you .

 

“See you later , Jihae !” Taehyung patted your head and jogged out of the library .

 

You were still rooted on the ground . Speechless , indeed .

 

“Jealousy ~” Eunhye skipped to the nearest computer and settled herself down .

 

“This isn’t what I dreamt …” You tilted your head , cupping your cheeks as you shuffled slowly beside Eunhye .

 

After an hour in the library , you saw everyone scurrying out of the library , squealing and shrieking . You watched them past you one by one until a group of girls in your class shouted your name .

 

“Jihae ! Come out now ! Baekhyun has gone in a fight with Daehyun sunbae in the field !!”

 

WHAT ?! Eunhye and you sprang up from the chair and rushed down immediately .

 

 

“Baekhyun stop !”

 

“Daehyun stop !”

 

“Yah both of you !”

 

“The principal’s coming so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter