The End..... or Beginning?

Coffee Shop

One evening, TaekWoon steps in the coffee shop and he gets surprised by the couple sitting in his most favorite place in the world – the red hair boy’s table. So as he sits in his table and watches them with his deadly gaze, hopping that they will feel awkward and leave soon. But TaekWoon ah~ How can they see your deadly gaze with their back on your face? ==” Time passes, and when the bells at the door shop ringing, showing a familiar figure with TaekWoon. He knows that things didn’t turn out the way he wanted. What will happen now?

The boy walks in and surprised a little when he saw his table is taken. The water recognizes him as the regular guest as he walks to that boy with a confused face.

-          I’m sorry sir…There’s no table left. I don’t know why it’s so crowed today. TaekWoon curses when he heard that.

-          “It’ okay. I’ll take a take away coffee then. Please get me a Latte with much cream :) “. The boy smiles. But when he just finishes the sentence, the sky getting darker an starting raining so heavily suddenly.

-          “ Oh my! What should we do now? Do you have an umbrella?” The waiter asks with an even more  confused look now. The boy sighs a little but he smiles back:

-           “ Don’t worry! Just get me the coffee please? ^^ “

-          You can sit here…. If.. if you don’t mind… I go alone anyway…

The boy and the waiter turns to look at him. Before the boy can say anything, the waiter pushed him into the opposite sit in the table and happily said: “ So lucky! Please sit here and I’ll be back soon customers ^o^”

The boy smiles a little. “Thank you” he said. On the other side, TaekWoon still gets shocked by what he said earlier. Why did I say that? He doesn’t know either. He just doesn’t want this boy to walk in the rain. He doesn’t want this boy can be sick and he… he wants to see this boy longer. No. He needs to… So TaekWoon, in order to hide his blush for thinking that, he keeps his nose in the book he brought from work. That is what the book used for actually. TaekWoon knew that he couldn’t look at the red hair boy all the time without being realized so he brought any books that he could see in his table.

-          “ You read a new book today…” The boy finally breaks the silent.

-          “ Pardon?” TaekWoon looks up confusingly

-          You always read the “Paradise”.

-          “Oh yeah…” TaekWoon murmurs . ” Wait… You notices what I read everyday?”

 The boy widen his eyes and just for a second, TaekWoon swears that he saw that boy blushed. The boy looks around, blinking and bites his lips like he is trying to find a reason. “ It’s… because…. because… i usually notices everyone I see.. hahaha…”

This means something right?. TaekWoon thinks.  Only one way to find out.

-          “ I’m TaekWoon. Nice to meet you “ TaekWoon says as he reaches his hand out in font of them.

The boy looks at TaekWoon for a while and he smiles. Maybe it’s the most beautiful smile that TaekWoon have seen from him.  “ I’m Cha HakYeon. Nice to meet you too” and then he shakes TaekWoon’s hand.

 

It’s  the end for this story I think. But it’s only a beginning for them right? Nobody can say what will happen in the future. But that is what life is – unpredictable. So after read this story, you can take your time and enjoy a cup of coffee at the coffee shop near your house and maybe,.. maybe you’ll can find your Fate is waiting for you there <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary, I can’t wait to tell you this. Today when I went to my favorite coffee shop. It was raining so hard and you know I like watching the rain right? So I picked the table next to the glass window. Then i met a guy. Not actually met though, I just saw him. He was sitting the opposite table as mine. He has black hair, his skin very white and he’s quite tall I think J At first, I didn’t really notice him but when I looked around, I saw him looking outside the window with his cheek blushed. I didn’t know what he was blushing for but I found he’s very cute. So I smiled a lot because I like cute things. So I pretend to looked around a lot and  sometimes I took a peek on him >”<. And when I found it’s time for me to get home, I stood up and I felt sorry because I couldn’t see him anymore T^T. But maybe he’ll be there tomorrow right? I hope so. I really do diary ah~~~