Chapter 1

YG Diaries

Seungri’s POV

 

 

           It’s exactly the first Monday of November and offices are back after a major Halloween break. I can still see plastic bats and cotton web hanging on the walls as I entered the building. Some employees were packing the humongous Manny Pacquaio puppet near the entrance. As you can see, everyday my life revolves dealing with many clients, going to important meetings, appointing my staffs and employees, signing random papers, and not to mention taking care of my handsome and charming face with all these tiring activities.

 

 My name is Lee Seungri, by the way.  Executive Director of the top shoe company in South Korea and I believe that life is a constant battle and we are the warriors. In order to win the battle, you must stay strong, brave, and take the risk when you have to. We must become competitive because there are a lot of enemies out there planning to destroy all your hard work. Reality speaking, I will never let someone have Dash and Co. because I know it’s for me and for my family. I will do everything to make sure that my company has to be on top.

 

“Good morning sir.”

 

While entering the building, I met my secretary who was dressed in a fine black corporate wear with blue inner wear with that brownish hair in tied into a bun.

 

“Any report about the election?” I asked while she handed me some papers and flipped the pages while she just kept on explaining regarding the next CEO. Lee Sang Woo, who is my cousin, is also my competitor and had been voted for the next CEO of Dash and CO. As you can see, 75% of the company’s “treasures” are to be passed on to my Dad because he is the eldest son. But when my Dad died four years ago, it seems like it all went to Uncle who is diagnosed with lung cancer which the family had found out three months ago. Yeah, it’s like what you can usually see on midnight dramas about family riches. So to make it short, I’m here to take back what’s ours.

 

“Let’s just keep on track of DC’s negotiation and what the board members wants. That’s the deal.” I signed a paper and lend it back to her.

 

“Ok sir.” She insisted.

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

“It’s time for you to come back to Korea.”

 

What? I mean, for real?! My jaw seems to dropped as I heard the good news from Dad when our business is finally approved in Seoul. It’s been ten years since my last step in Korea. But in my ten years of stay her in Philippines, I kind of love it here. I love the people, their lifestyle, their food and everything! I also learned how to peak their national language, tagalog, when I studied my college degree at the University of the Philippines.

 

 “Chundoongieeee~! It’s time already!” I squeaked while my messy half bun-hair fell into its very own places as to what it should be.

 

“Time for what?” Chundoong, my little brother, who is six inches taller than me, with sleepy eyes, scratched his head while coming down stairs.

 

“Time to go back in Korea!” and I flashed the best and excited smile to him.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” He said.

 

“What? So you think I’m joking right now?” My legs were not perfectly standing in a straight position anymore, but in to a sarcastic old lady or a mother with one leg standing and the left arm covered with orange knitted pull-over were placed on my hip. Plus, my head tilting towards left, facing my brother.

 

“Oh really? Well who booked the tickets? You?” He said while leaning to the wall just a half way in the stairs across the second floor.

 

Is he underestimating me? “No. But Dad did. And we’re about to leave in five days.”

 

A second or two, I can actually determine his shock expression is about to come out. “Five days? So this is… real?” And I nodded and said yes. He rush towards me and hug me as if he is the only one leaving or somewhat a scene where you’re excited to see your lover that you haven’t seen for so many years. Ha ha ha. This kid is such a dork.

 

“What’s the fuzz going around here?” We immediately break our hugs as Mom was standing behind us carrying our laundries. “Am I not invited?”

 

“Get a grip mom,” I said as we pulled her to us. “Do you know about it?”

 

“Off course your dad told me about it before you, kids.” A few strands of her ivory black hair fell down to her shoulders that those natural hair color and matching brown eyes does look good with her plain camouflage green sweat shirt. She is a woman of her 50’s but she never looks like woman in 50’s. “We’re coming back for good.”

 

“What about our apartment?” Chundeong asked.

 

“Mrs. Gonzales will take care of it. We’re still going to use this when we get back here for a vacation or whatsoever.” Mom replied.

 

“Cool. How about noona? Is she allowed to travel?” That question just suddenly popped out of his mind which you cannot tell if he’s concern or mockery.

 

“Why not? I traveled many times here in the northern part of the Philippines and I’m good.”

 

“Yeah, in a bus.” He scoffed.

 

“Hey, I went to Boracay with my college friends before and we took the plane and not just that, we took a 45 minute bus travel from the city proper to the destination. I’ve also went to Bohol, Palawan, Suri-”

 

“But it’s pretty short and an easy air transportation.” He leaned into the side of the single couch while crossing his legs. “You’re on a plane full of unidentified oxygen with two hundred passengers and 12 cabin crews breathing the same existing stuff humans breathe. And you’re just there sitting for three hours and catching that invisible life-saver gas like you’re fighting in Sparta or getting Helen out of Troy.”

 

“Mom! Can you please tell him?” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Watch it you two. Chundeong, your sister is perfectly fine. She already survived it three years ago. Traveling for a long period of hours wouldn’t hurt her.”

 

Thank God my mother is on my side.

 

“Ok.” He nodded. He clasp his two palms together and just nodded. “I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s ok dear, you just love your sister so much.” With all the laundries in her hands carrying it, she still managed to come closer to Chundeong and gave him a slight pinch in the cheek. His right cheek, where he hated the most when someone touches that side.

 

“I love you too dongsaeng!” I jumped at the couch he was sitting in and gave him my most powerful hug. “Ew! Stop it noona!”

 

Ha ha ha. Sorry kid.

 

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

 

Black and White. This month’s theme for VDM for teens. 

 

 

“I think the smoky eye effect is kind of boring…”

 

Welcome to my life as a wardrobe stylist. It would be easy for someone to say that fashion is something you should care about. But for me, it’s all about the style. It comes before everything is discovered and to show it to the world. My mind is like a constant film, a digital film. Every millisecond, there is like a total of forty different outfits in my head on someone. My eyes are like photosynthesis, I capture every color that would go perfectly beautiful on my piece of art. Style is simply a speed of light.

 

“Black and white is not just a hue or referred to something plain and simple.” The two P.A’s suddenly paused in what they were doing with the model. She was actually wearing a black leather vest and a furry plain crop top inside paired with white high-waisted joni jeans with mesh on it’s sides. Something was lacking so I thought of adding some luster. “It’s something a battle between light and darkness... You know, something radical for the youth. It’s a very strong statement of rebellion and justice. A little silver won’t hurt.”

 

“Got it. I should get the blings. Thanks CL!” Said, the P.A on the left.

 

Now they get what I meant. Damn, this fashion line has the most amazing employees. Yeah, that includes me. As everything was settled, I watch the whole scenario of the photo shoot and felt a bit of accomplishment deep down inside. We do the same thing over and over again like every month or in fashion shows but this time it’s actually different. It’s my first time to style for the youth now that VDM will be opening it’s fashion line for teenagers.

 

Hours passed by and I suddenly felt a little tingling sensation in my stomach. I forgot I passed lunch due to photo shoot schedule.

 

“Jungyun, can you buy me any food at the cafeteria? I’m feeling like my stomach needs something to digest right now.” I took a step closer to the studio runner who was standing beside me.

 

“CL, there’s no need. Sajang-nim already bought you food to eat.” He was a little busy taking down something he didn’t hesitate to look at me.

 

“He’s here?” I questioned in my mind. “Where is he?”

 

He pointed right behind me with his pen, still, with no eye contact. As soon as I turned around I saw a guy with a clean, spiky blonde hair wearing a black suit with an two ed shirt in it showing his gummy smile and waving a paper bag which I assume it’s food inside.

 

“Jiyong-oppa!” I called him.

 

 

 

 

 

~ [A/N:] ~

Hello readers and subscribers! I apologize if it took me more than a year to update this fic. I can't blame my school and responisbilities. I missed writing so much so I decided to take time and go back on my stories.  I actually havr another fic, but it's G-Bom based, so if you're interested just 

Anyway, this is chapter 1 of YG Diaries. I'll update chapter 2 soon. I hope you like it! ^_^ <3