20130627

너를 필요해, 김성규. (I Need You, Kim Sung Kyu.)

 

2013/06/27
 
"Beep, beep, beep"
 
Sunggyu groaned when he heard his alarm ringing.
"Aish..."
He got up lazily, which was literally a sensation, because Kim Sung Kyu doesn't wake up easily.
 
The leader washed his face and went to the kitchen, just to find an empty kitchen there. No food, no fresh brewed coffee, nothing.
 
The same in the living room. No laughter, no screams, nothing.
 
"These kids.. Fine, I'll be alright by myself", Sunggyu muttered and began to cook something, although he wasn't good as Woohyun. But it was enough to survive.
With some kimchi, an omelette and rice, he sat down in the living room and switched the television on. He zapped lifeless through all channels, hoping to find an interesting program.
"Now: tvN's The Genius: 'Rules Of The Game'!"
"Oh, I want to watch that", he decided and giggled softly when he saw his own appearance on the screen.
 
 
"Aish, I'm so good-looking", he giggled again and switched the channels because it was over. He had a satisfied grin on his face, that fell immediatly when he checked his twitter.
 
"@kyuzizi..m I love you.. But this was too much T_T Please apologize"
 
"@kyuzizi maybe youre wicked too"
 
"@kyuzizi show some respect okay"
 
"Wha-" What was this? Although he didn't know what he has done, he smiled when he noticed a ton of support tweets.
 
"@kyuzizi stay strong oppa!!! inspirits love you!!!!! #ISupportGyu"
 
@kyuzizi infinite & inspirit are one so never give up!! #supportleadergyu
 
"@kyuzizi rely on inspirits cuz they wont leave you~~~ sunggyu oppa saranghae"
 
At first - he was shocked.
At the second - he felt overwhelmed because of the love of his INSPIRITs.
At the third - he still didn't know what was going on, so he typed a - for him - trustable gossip site.
 
"INFINITE's Sunggyu being criticized about his statement"
 
He clicked for the fellow article and gasped when he read everything. They added the scene where he stated his statement that caused him into trouble.
 
"Women in their 30s are..", Sangmin began and Sunggyu finished his sentence: "..yomul."
 
lhw_dancemachine88 says: kim sunggyu please die.
 
LEEJOO_w1284 says: its better if you're going to the army now
 
 
 
"Beep bo beep"
Sunggyu groaned when he heard his phone ringing.
"Aish.."
He got up lazily and washed his face, looking into the mirror. Somehow, a mirror reflects your soul.
4 hours passed since his not so enjoyable breakfast.
4 hours passed since he read all those hateful comments about his statement.
4 hours passed since he felt..
hated.
The feeling, he was afraid the most of.
__________________________________
Maybe I shouldn't be the leader.
Maybe I should leave.
Maybe I should die.
Maybe I should rest in heaven.
_______________________________________
 
 
"Bubble, bubble, bubble pop~"
Sunggyu - after all HyunA's fanboy - answered his call with a short "What's up?"
"Yah. Sunggyu-yah. Are you okay?!", a high-pitched voice nearly screamed in the line.
"Thanks, I'm fine. How about you, noona?", he sighed.
"That doesn't matter. Have you eaten? Are you alone? Where's Woohyun? You shouldn't be alone in this situation!!", Jieun, his older sister, nagged, believing in WooGyu.
"It's okay, noona.. Don't worry..", Sunggyu tried to calm her.
After tons of promises ("Yes, I'll lock my door"), he was relieved that his noona finally gave up and hang up. But hey, that's how older siblings are. Overprotective, wanting the best for you.
 
 
"I'M HOME!"
Woohyun threw his bag on the ground and looked for Sunggyu.
"Sunggyu? Yah, Sunggyu-ya!"
And there he found Sunggyu.
Laying on his bed with his stomach turned down, sobbing. And at his arms he found something that would shatter him into pieces.
Red lines. A deep, red, clear line at his wrist.
Some bloody drops were spread around the bed sheet.
Woohyun ran to the bed, shaking his arm, crying his name and Sunggyu got up, looking deeply into Woohyun's dark orbs. His little cute eyes were swollen and red instead smiling.
 
"Maybe I should get out."
 
Woohyun was speechless for a little moment and came back to his senses when he felt his hand slapping Sunggyu's cheek.
 
"What was that for?", the hamster stared in disbelief, touching his cheek.
 
"Never, ever say that again. INFINITE needs you, you need INFINITE. INSPIRITs need you, you need INSPIRITs. Once you get out, you won't be able to come back again. Once you got out, INFINITE won't be the same ever again. And.. I need you", Woohyun explained harshly yet nervously.
"W-what?", the leader asked surprised again, forcing the younger to looking in his eyes.
 
One. Two. Three. Four. Five seconds passed and Woohyun couldn't stand it any longer and pressed his lips softly against Sunggyu's.
 
One. Two. Three. Four. Five seconds passed with this kiss and it felt like enternity.
But Woohyun had to let go, catching his breath, glacing at Sunggyu.
 
"You heard me."
 
One. Two. Three. Four. Five seconds passed when Sunggyu closed his eyes.
 
One. two. three. four. five seconds passed since Woohyun realized that the man he loves, fell asleep.
Forever.
 
 
 
"Nal anajumyeon andwaeyo
Son jabajumyeon andwaeyo
I need you now
I need you now
Da annyeongira malhago useumyeo bonael su itdorok
Dowajwoyo dangsini nan pillyohae"
 
 
_______________________________
Sorry for grammar mistakes.
And now I think that this is terrible. I accepted the fact that I won't win but it's okay lol. It's worth a try at least~
By the way I changed the whole ending lol.
I originally wanted to write a blog/ chapter in my story about this, but then I decided to seperate this into an own one-shot. Hope you liked it.
The topic of the day was Sunggyu's controversy about women in their 30s.
I'm very upset about this, K-netizens are overreacting – like always. They should get the context – Sunggyu said this for the game's purpose, he didn't mean it in a bad way.
And for those, who saying that Sunggyu should be enlisted into army, commit suicide – YOU.
INSPIRITs love & need their Leader Gyu.
What made me actually upset is the thing that K-Inspirits said such horrible words.
Yeah.. You shouldn't call yourself as INSPIRIT when you can't even support him in such a situation. You're not worth it to call yourself with the most beautiful fandom name (in my opinion).
And to all other INSPIRITs.. Yeah, getting upset is understandable, but we shouldn't be too aggressive and support INFINITE even more. We can do it.
7 + 1 = ❤
 
 
Comment please, I'd like to read your opinion about this.
Thanks to anyone who read this.