Chapter 6

My new next door Neighbour!

I have a little trouble with this chapt, I hope you guys like it!^^


Chapter 6

After school, Tiffany came to my locker, holding out her keys.

"What?"

"I'm getting a ride from Sehun," she replied, jingling the keys in front of my face, expecting me to take them.

"What? I don't have my license yet Tiff!" I protested.

"Oh, come on! Please?" She begged, "It's just today."

"If he asks you once, he'll be driving you the whole school year."

"Eh? How do you know?" she asked. "Uh, just a guess maybe?" I said.

After a few seconds, I sighed and took the keys. "If I get pulled over by a police, you're paying the fine."

"Fine," she replied eagerly. Then she came and gave me a hug. "You're the bestest friend ever! You've no idea how much this means to me."

I watched as she got into Sehun's car and they drove away.

I spent about ten minutes trying to find her car. And finally, I saw her silver VW, opened the door, and got in. I nervously startes the car and backed out the parking lot slowly.

Tiffany's POV

"You know where I live?" I asked Sehun.

"No. This is the part where you tell me."

I was just about to answer him when my phone rang. Jessica's name flashed on the screen. I put her on speaker.

"Hello? Tiff?" her voice came out sounding weird.

"Sica-ah! You shouldn't be talking while you're driving," I teased. "Especially when you don't have your license yet," Sehun added.

There was a pause before Jessica asked, "How do you know I don't have my license yet?"

"Tiffany told me." I did?

"Well, anyway, was I supposed to turn right after you go right, left, and left?"

"Uh..." I tried to visualize what she meant, "Yeah, you're suppose to go that way."

"Oh."

"Jess, did you go the wrong way?" I asked.

"Yeah..." her voice trailed off. Then she added, "It's your fault thought. You don't even have a gps."

"You need a gps just to get from school to my house? Seriously, Jessica?"

"Maybe I do," she replied. "Okay, you know what, I got it. Bye." She hung up before I could reply.

We sat in silence for a while. "So, you and Jessica..." I trailed off.

"What about me and Jessica?"

Jessica was my bestfriend, and you can't go through life without getting jealous of someone. Well, I hate to admit it, but I was a little jealous with Jessica. She was so pretty, and even if she won't  admit it, all the guys liked her, even if it just as a friend.

I had a crush on Kai last year, and I later told her that he was a jerk because he like Sica. I was so heartbroken when I found out, but of course, I couldn't blame it on her.

The only reason I wanted Sehun was because I wanted to prove myself that I wasn't worse than Sica. Now that I think about it, it was pretty stupid. I felt bad for even trying to compete with her.

"You...and Jessica, seems to, you know, have something special," I told him. I suddenly got an idea! Maybe if I got her and Sehun together, it could be like a silent apology. I smiled. I decided that it was now my goal to get Sica and Sehun together. They did seem to...have something special.

"Like what?"

"Well, you guys sure to get along well." He laughed and I said, "No, really, I'm serious."

"Well, what about our date?"

"Maybe you should ask Jessica," I told him. "Ask Jessica? No, its too late."

"What do you mean by its too late?" I asked curiously. "Didn't she tell you? Well...we were together back then. Before she moved here, and then we broke up, and now she hates me."

I turned to face him. "You guys what?! Jessica didn't tell me that you're her boyfriend!"

"Used to be," he corrected, "I get why Jessica didn't tell you. Like I said, she's trying to avoid me now."

"I'm sure she's not."

"She is," he insisted, "Jessica has already moved on, so now, I should too."

"Give it some time, I'm sure Sica will change her mind," I said.

"You know how stubborn she can be."

"Yes, but I'm also her best friend. I'll find a way," then I gave him direction to my house, he dropped me off, and Jessica pulled into the driveway just as Sehun drove away. I waited for her to get out of my car.

"You made this really complicated," she said as she walked up to me, "Now, you have to drive me home."

"Or, you could stay for the night. I'm sure your mom will let you." I smiled.

"Its a school night Tiff!" Jessica protested as I dragged her inside. I made her sit and watch the TV as I called her mom.

Jessica's POV

Sigh. As I watched the TV, I wonder how her ride with Sehun went. They're probably head-over-hells in love with each other now.

"Yay! She said yes!" Tiffany said and sat down next to me. "That's great," I faked a smile.

We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. "Uhm, so, you know, best friends tell each other everything," Tiffany began. Uh oh. I had a feeling where this is gonna end.

"Especially, if it involves boys."

"I know," I replied casually.

She sighed, "Well, I'm just going to say this directly. I know about you and Sehun, Jess."