Scheduler Onew

omma,please marry soon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung Pov

"Yeah today is Christmasday I should make a surprise to my friend"I through while come in the hospital and saw new arrangement for Christmas and new year. Since I'm already a so called doctor and work in this hospital almost a year I'm design to celebrate Christmasday together in hospital . "oh finally I make it end"I said to myself and look and everythings I prepare in this room than I text some emergency word and send to my friends.I close the light and go to hide in toilet.Awhile later I here sound of running come close while outside the sound of ambulances also come too.

The door opened I get out from my hide place with fireworks in my hand prepare to burn.

"Ta ta. ....Marry Christmas "I said when the light opened and the fireworks worked.I saw the puzzle express on my friends both them are shock.The sound of fireworks and the balloon booming was fill the room.I smile proud of my idea.In those moment our message machine work in the same time is the sigh of work.while I'm remember about the of ambulances before. I'm in rush go to ICU while other also we run across but some expect happened The softdrink than I prepare was drop on the floor one of them fall over.The electricity was cut everything is dark I can't saw anything. I continue to walk with feeling so afraid for the things that happened next.

Awhile later light bright again I run to the primarysavingroom and saw a lots wounds person waiting for help.Them groans because of pain than I saw a body that cover by white cloth was pull out from ICU room

"sorry,We're do our best but he can't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter