Fangirling

Fangirling

 

“hello! I’m home” Myungsoo yelled from the door.

You were sitting on the couch staring at the TV.

“welcome” you said waving your hand without taking your eyes off the TV.

He walked to you seeing how immersed you were while watching the performance.

“woah!” you squealed as G-Dragon appeared. You barely noticed Myungsoo who was still standing close to the TV start at you and back at the screen.

You’ve been waiting for this performance for too long. Finally your beloved GD will perform. You knew what to expect from him, he’s always amazing. But still you were amused about everything he was doing.

You heard your bedroom’s door open and close but the noise just annoyed you.

It was the middle of the performance and now you were screaming along with the thousands of fans.

“oh my god! His hair!! His clothes!” you yelled.

A few seconds later you got up from the couch and started dancing along with him.

“how can he dance so well? He’s so perfect” you wailed.

The performance came to an end as you realized you were breathing very hard.

Suddenly the channel changed. You turned around and saw Myungsoo sitting on the couch with his pajamas.

“oh! You’re here! How long have you been sitting there?” you asked throwing yourself on the couch next to him.

“from the moment that crazy guy started screaming.” He said as he continued changing the channels randomly.

“he’s not crazy! He’s just unique. And you’re not supposed to talk about your sunbaes in such a way.” You practically pointed your finger at him.

He didn’t reply, his eyes were still glued to the TV but you knew he wasn’t seeing anything.

“oh god! Go back to that channel! Now Infinite H will perform!” you squealed.

“I want to watch my show.” He replied still not looking at you.

“shouldn’t you be supporting your members? Come on I need to watch their performance.” You jumped on him and held his arm as you gave him your best puppy eyes.

He turned and looked at with that deep stare of him. You felt your heart waver but you wouldn’t budge. You will watch the performance.

He suddenly sighed and you knew you won with your so-called innocent look.

As he gave you the remote, you squealed and hugged him hastily.

You put on the channel again and saw Infinite H’s performance was next. You just couldn’t help feeling excited. You couldn’t wait to see Dongwoo’s hair and Hoya’s dancing.

The performance started and you just sat there quietly. You were mesmerized by everything. The dancing, the song, the rapping, the smirking, you were just dying.

“they’re beautiful” you whispered as your eyes got watery.

Suddenly a dance break started and Hoya was showing off his perfect flexibility and great talent at dancing. Dongwoo wasn’t so bad himself, but Hoya could show you how much he loved what he was doing.

You covered your mouth as you couldn’t control your feelings any more.

“this is too much for me! Just look how very talented he is! His dancing, oh dear! How can such a person exist in real life?” you were speaking to yourself totally forgetting Myungsoo was sitting next to you.

The performance ended at Hoya and Dongwoo standing back-to-back and winking at the camera. You just thought you were going to faint there and then.

The show ended and you just felt all of your energy leaving you. It felt very hot in the room so you took off your shirt and stayed in your tank top.

You couldn’t think straight anymore so you went to the kitchen to get some cold water.

“Myungsoo-aah! What would like to eat?” you yelled from the kitchen.

You waited for a few seconds for his reply but he didn’t answer you back.

You poked your head out of the kitchen’s door and asked sweetly “what do you want to eat?”

He was sitting on the couch staring at the turned off TV’s screen. He didn’t turn to look at you, but you knew he was deep in thought.

You turned off the kitchen’s lights and went and sat next to him.

“what’s wrong?” you whispered as you his bare arm.

He turned slowly to look at you and you could see sadness in his eyes.

“what?” you told him now his face with your finger tips.

He leaned closer to your palm closing his eyes.

“do you love me?” his question came out cautiously as if he was afraid of the answer.

“of course I love you. What brought this up?” you leaned closer and gave him a peck on the lips.

“am I not enough for you? Do you need other men to satisfy you in that way?” he was blushing and that was a rare sight.

“satisfy me?” you were confused now. Did he think you were cheating on him? “you’re more than enough for me.”

“then why did you almost faint after you saw the guys dancing?” his voice was barely audible now but his tone had a hint of anger.

So that’s what it was about.

“I’m just their fangirl. You probably don’t know how your fangirls die whenever you just look at the camera. It’s normal for fangirls to act this way.”

“so you’re not my fangirl? I don’t care how other girls react over me, I just- why can’t you react that way towards me?” he was looking down now.

You lifted his chin a little bit. You just loved it when he acted like a baby, he just was your Myungsoo in those moments not Infinite’s L.

“if I showed you how I react for everything you do, you’d probably run away and call me crazy.”

A slight smile appeared on his face.

“and besides, if that’s your wish, you want me to fangirl over you, I’ll do it. Actually it’s really hard to contain my feelings when I’m with you. Most of the time I just want to-” you stopped yourself before you could make a mistake.

A mischievous look appeared in his eyes and the frown was replaced with a smirk.

“you want to?” he urged you to continue.

“I- I want to hug you” you said blushing.

“that’s all?” he leaned closer so that your nose tips were almost touching.

“yeah, I mean what-”

His lips on yours cut the rest of the response you had. It wasn’t a deep kiss but a kiss just to prove him right.

“you were saying?” he said teasingly biting his lower lip as he broke away from the kiss.

“oh dammit.” You said as you pounced on him. He held your waist as he lay on the couch pulling you with him.

You kissed him fervently trying to show him the effect he has on you. If he only knew how him biting his lips made you feel. If he only knew how whenever he his lips, you wished you were the person them. If only he knew how the looks he gave you made your legs wobbly. If only he knew you how his smile made you fall deeper for him each time. If only he knew how much you loved him that mere kisses and words couldn’t show how he owned your heart.

He held the side of your face and pulled your hair back as he kissed you deeper than before. The tongue you always fantasized about teased your lips asking you for entrance. You let him take control for a while trying to make up for being stupid and not noticing how fangirling over other men would affect him.

You could feel him smiling as he rolled you over and your bare arms and chest. You pushed him away a bit and gave him the best loving look you could master. You wanted to show him that if you two ended up doing it, it wasn’t just mere lust that led you to that, but it was your love for him.

You two looked at each other for what seemed like a decade explaining your true feelings for the other through your eyes.

A smile crept on your face as you realized how much he loved you; you pulled him back towards your lips this time kissing slowly.

There’s no need to rush. You two still have a lifetime together. He was all yours.