1st Day at Seoul Academy

My Girl ~

It was a new sunny day where jinyeol tiredly got out of the bed she was sleeping on , hell ! she couldn’t even sleep properly because of her nervousness and that stupid feeling inside her tummy making her  not feel ready for the day , the day that she dreaded the most in her life .

Jinyeol sighed as she remembered , today was her 1st day at high school , she had to also leave this hotel room and move her luggage to her new dorm room , lucky her she already prepared her bags , she just had to call out for the room service so that they could help her lift it .

Jinyeol wasn’t sure of what to wear , ‘Hmmm , baggy pants , hoodie , tights , sweater , what to choose ? , she sighed annoyingly, ‘’ guess I’ll just stick to my hoodie and tights then ‘’ she muttered to her self before dressing up and combing her hair. she could care less about her looks actually , yet she wanted to leave a good impression on her 1st day , she didn’t bother to accessorize or anything , she always thought that school is a place to study , you shouldn’t bother to wear accessories  or anything to show off . typical her .

 

 

as the taxi was driven to her school , the feeling in her stomach got worse , ‘god why does this happen to me ? I was happy in japan !!, If only I could just ,, QUIT now ‘ she thought and started banging her head on the driver’s seat . The driver gave her a questioning look but didn’t bother to ask ‘ he probably thinks im crazy right now ‘ she pouted and started to glance out of the window admiring the buildings until her phone started to vibrate violently .

Her screen flashed with the name ‘’ My world ‘’ .. She smiled to her self and tapped the green icon.

‘’ Hey umma !! , I’m so glad you called !! ‘’ she chimed.

Her mother chuckled on the other side of the phone ‘’ I assume you ran out of credit again ? ‘’

Jinyeol puffed her cheeks as if her mother was watching her right now ‘’ ummaaa ,, you know I’m not doing good right ? ‘’

Her mother sighed ‘’ I know jiny’ah , I also didn’t want you to leave , but you know your father and how thick his skull is ! I’m sorry I’m not there with you on your first day of high school ‘’ she sounded a little depressed.

‘’ its ok umma , it’s not like I was gonna let you come anyway , like , walking into highschool with a parent ! that sounds – ‘’

‘’ Excuse me young lady ‘’ her mother warned .

‘’ Juuuuust kidding ‘’ jinyeol playfully sticked out her tongue , she just wanted to get her mother out of that mood and succeeded , she knew all to well that her mother knows jinyeol is joking .

‘’ Okay , enough with the jokes , now are you prepared for your 1st day ?? ‘’ now her mother sounded excited , why was she excited ?

‘’ Yeeeeaaahh well , Nope , I’m not mentally prepared umma , but I’ll try my best , so don’t worry , but hey , you don’t … sound worried actually .. You sound ,, excited ! Why are you excited when I’m suffering here !! ‘’ jinyeol whined and pouted again

‘’ Cause my little girl is growing up !! ofcourse I’d be happy ,soon I’m gonna see your husband , and my grandchildren , and- ‘’

‘’ MOM IM JUST STARTING HIGHSCHOOL , IM DECADES FAR AWAY FROM GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE OK !! ‘’ jinyeol face palmed her self , again her mother with all ‘ future dreams thingy ‘

‘’ I’m just kidding you know that honey ‘’ her mother started laughing

‘’ gosh , and you’re telling me to stop joking ‘’ jinyeol muttered and relaxed a bit , she kept the conversation going for a few more minutes until the cab stopped , signaling that she had arrived at her destination .

‘’ Umma , I just reached the school , I’ll talk to you later ok ? ‘’

‘’ yeah , and that might be after a week cause I know you won’t be calling your mother anytime soon with that zero balance of yours- ‘’

‘’ Ummaaah , I said I will call ok ‘’ she sighed again , she did feel guilty for not talking to her mother for like , 3 days in a row , blame my phone not me .

‘’ Alright alright , Take care of yourself and have fun ok ? ‘’ her mother advised

‘’ Not sure where’s the fun part here ‘’ she muttered to her self ‘’ alright .. I will ‘’  she smiled to the phone , ‘’ BByee Umma ‘’ and she hung up .

Jinyeol looked outside the window again , this time taking in view the place where she’d be studying

‘Seoul Academy ,, Appa enrolled me here huh , couldn’t he find a smaller place , this school is HUGE ‘ she hit her head on the glass but lightly , she didn’t want to break the poor drivers glass .

She got off the cab and the driver helped her with her luggage till the school’s gates .

‘’ Thank You Ajushhi ‘’ she chimed at him and handed him the money.  the driver smiled warmly at her ‘’ anytime.. little one , have a nice day ‘’ and with that he left driving off .

Jinyeol sighed and looked back at the gates again ‘ self-independence huh ‘ she couldn’t help but puff her cheeks ‘ lets give it a try ‘

She took a step forward and spotted the security guy , again the feeling in her tummy came back , ‘ stupid me , why did I hang up !! I should’ve let mom talk to the security , even the principal !! ‘ as much as the thought sounded stupid , she really wanted to do it , but couldn’t , no credit remember ! ?

‘ here goes nothing ‘ she started waving lightly at the security guy and took a step forward again . and got closer to him but yet kept a safe distance . he looked at her feeling curious .

‘’ Umm , I’m new here ? ‘’ she bit her lower lip out of nervousness

The security guy smirked ‘’ Miss , are you telling me that or questioning me ? ‘’ ‘ he did not just ‘ jinyeol furrowed her eyebrows and pouted , so she decided to just hand him the papers she had .

He looked at the papers then looked up at her again and sighed ‘‘ new student eeh ? ‘’

‘ well do I look like a teacher ? Ofcourse I’m a new student you jerk ‘ she wanted to scream that out loud but decided to go against it , and just nodded lightly without a word .

‘’ Follow me then , and just leave your luggage there , I’ll sent it to your dorm ‘’ and he turned around to enter the school . ‘Helloooo Seoul Academy ‘

 

 

Jinyeol gulped standing outside the principal’s office ‘ You can do this Jinyeol ! yoshh’ and pumped up her fist in the air , people around her started giving her quizzical looks again before she realized what she was doing and stood up straight clearing and acting like nothing happened .

She knocked twice on the door and right after 1 , 2 seconds she heard a ‘ come in ‘ …’ Easy jinyeol , piece of cake !’

She turned the door knob and poked her head inside to spot a middle aged woman sitting on her table with a HUGE pile of papers on her desk . ‘woah she’s the principal , too young for her age ‘

 The principal smiled warmly at her ‘’ I assume your lee jinyeol? Transfer student from Japan ? ‘’ she said mentioning her to sit down .

Jinyeol nodded lightly and kept her head low taking a seat .

‘’ So , Lee Jinyeol , how are you feeling ? as the principal I need to make sure your comfortable here ,’’ and looked at me with her concerned eyes ‘ just like umma ‘

Jinyeol started to feel at ease a little ‘’ Im , not quite sure yet , but , so far I’m doing Ok Ms .. uhh ‘’

‘’ Kim , I’m Ms Kim ‘’ she continued .

Jinyeol nodded lightly and smiled at her ‘’ Ms Kim ‘’ saying her name again to help me memorize it .

Ms kim got off her seat and started to go through some papers that were in a drawer .

She took out the papers and handed them to me . ‘’ So , Jinyeol ,, here’s your schedule , it has your class name on it , and your dorm key , also a map to help you through the day ‘’

‘a Map , I need a MAP  ! Just how big is this school ‘she mentally thought.

Jinyeol took the papers and the key from her and bowed in respect, ‘’ Thank you a lot , can I take my leave now ? ‘’

‘’ Oh yes of course , and remember if you’re facing any trouble , you can tell me ‘’ she smiled at her .

Jinyeol nodded smiling and took her leave.

 

 

Outside the principal’s office, she took out her schedule and started observing it .

‘So , judging by the time now , it should be the 2nd period already , no wonder no one is in the hallways ‘ she tapped her chin and flipped the paper .

‘ Class No. 1-C , hmm , Now where would that be ? ‘ she took out her map and started to look for her class and found it . ‘ but that’s … too faaaaar from here ‘ she whined mentally ‘ I swear this map reminds me of silent hill ‘ she laughed at her imagination and started walking .

 

 

‘ Class No. 1-A , Class No 1-B , Class No .. BINGO , found ya  ! ‘ and here she was standing out side the door . her heart was thumping hard against her chest . the feeling In her tummy got even worse if that was even possible .

‘Remember jinyeol , self-independence , which totally makes NO sense , but , Oh well , you can do it ! ‘

Jinyeol shut her eyes tight, and knocked on the door thrice and turned the knob, feeling numb already .

As she opened her eyes , they met another pair behind glasses shining under the light .

‘’ Hello there , you’re the transfer student ? ‘’ he smiled , but it wasn’t warm enough to comfort jinyeol .

She thought she should stop with the nodding and actually TALK .

‘’ Yes ‘’ yeah , well that’s talking for her .

‘’ Come in , please introduce yourself to your classmates ‘’

Jinyeol was hoping desperately he wouldn’t say that , but he DID !! ‘ Oh god , where’s my phone , I’ll just put it on loud speaker and let umma introduce me to them , but wait …. No credit -.- ‘

Jinyeol stepped inside the class and immediately felt like holes were being dug in her body , all glares on her , ‘ I hate attention ! , I hate it indeed ‘

She stepped right beside the seonsaeng-nim  ‘’ Umm , hey everyone , My Name is Lee Jinyeol , just transferred here from japan , nice to meet you all ‘’

Jinyeol was glad that some actual words came out of her , but the murmurs and whispering of her classmates didn’t make her feel any better .

‘’ Good , now you may have a seat right ..’’ he took a while to observe the seat to find an empty one while jinyeol was busy praying ‘ please let me sit beside a girl , please let me sit beside a girl ‘

‘’ right next to Oh Sehun ! ‘’ he beamed . and Jinyeol’s praying continued ‘ Oh Sehun Please be a girl , please be a girl ‘

 

‘‘ Sehun , please rise your hand ‘’

And that’s why jinyeol realized that her partner was … a boy ..

‘ can I just , kill my self right now ? ‘ jinyeol mentally cried , and started taking heavy steps towards her seat .

She reached her seat and saw the boy ‘ he looks .. Okay ‘

Sehun looked at her with beaming eyes ‘’ Heyy Jinyeol- ah !! please make yourself comfortable !! I’m Oh sehun , but you can call me Sehun-ah or sehunnie !!’’

‘Jinyeol-ah ? Sehun-ah ? Sehunnie ? oh I don’t know where this is going ‘ jinyeol just gave him a quizzical look then smiled and took her seat . When the teacher cleared his throat again to quiet down the whispers a little .

‘’ Owh and jinyeol .. ‘’ the teacher began ‘’ the seat you’re in is .. or was someone else’s actually , but you can have it sense I’m going to punish that guy for being late again for my class ‘’

Jinyeol sighed ‘ Wae , I’m fine sitting beside a girl really ! just , I don’t wanna make anybody hate me on my 1st day of school and – ‘ her thoughts were interrupted with a the voice of the door opening loudly and a guy leaning on the door panting hard .

‘’ Kim Jongin ! I thought you wouldn’t wanna join us today ! ‘’ the teacher said sounding sarcastic.

From the corner of her eye she could see Sehun face palming himself and saying something like ‘ Kai , you did it again ‘

‘’ Sorry Seonsaeng-nim ! but there was this kitten stuck in a tree and I just couldn’t let the poor guy ther- ‘’

He was cut of by the teacher ‘’ and as your reward for saving the kitten again for the ninth time Jongin , you’re gonna give our new transfer student a tour around the campus ‘’ the teacher smirked

‘ wait , what ,’ … jinyeol took a while to understand everything .

‘tour .. guide ..  can this day get any better ‘ and jinyeol let out a sigh .

 

 

 

 

 

1st Chapterrrr .. Pretty laaaame huh ?  -.- but leave comments to let me know what you think ok :D !!

and if u like it eeeevvven just a littleee bit .. pweez subscribe :D !!

Chanyeol will probably be in the next chap . so look forward to it ^,^