Final

In Love With My Childhood Friend (One Shot ver.)

Final

 

I walked out of the convenient store when I saw her, flying towards me with a large smile on her face. 

"Haneul!!!" she yelled with joy. A smile crept on my face as she crashed into me with a hug. “I haven't seen you in ages!"

"Nice to see you too Na Eun," I laughed. The both of us walked to a nearby park and sat on one of the benches.

"Here," I said and handed her an icecream bar I bought earlier.

"Kamsamida~" she exclaimed and immediately took off the wrapper and started eating it. 

"It's been so long since we've hung out like this."

"Yeah, everyone's so busy lately! I can't believe i'm the only one who isn't in the music industry." Na Eun pouted. 

"What do you mean 'the only one who isn't in the music industry'?" I asked her.

"Huh? You don't know? Jin is also in the music industry,"

My cheeks flushed into a pink colour. Jin is Na Eun's older brother, and also my best friend. We haven't contacted each other for a while due to school and other activities, but when we do have the chance, we would always spend the whole day together. I've had a crush on him for a while and Na Eun LOVES to tease me about it.

"No way, in which company?!" I shouted in surprise. 

"BigHit. Which reminds me, you're in TS aren't you?"

"Yeah. But jeez, I can't believe he's in the music industry!"

"Well, it's actually no surprise; you always did love his singing." Na Eun laughed, earning a hit on the arm from me.

"Do… You think I could see him?" I fiddle with my fingers.

"Why? Missing the boy already?" she teased.

"Unnie!!" I whined, "I haven't seen him for 2 years! I just want to see how he is..." I muttered the last part.

"Arra, arra, just for you we'll go see him," 

 



As we arrived at the BigHit entertainment building, one of the guards stopped us from entering.

"I'm here to visit my brother, Kim Seok Jin." Na Eun explained to him. The guard took out his walkie talkie and said something through it. He nodded and the looked back at us. 

"They're busy practising, but I’m sure you can go visit him," he smiled. We smiled back. As we thanked him, we entered the building and ventured through. 
Entering the elevator, Na Eun explained the plan as she pressed the number 15. 

"Ok, I'll enter the practise room first, then you come in on my signal," 

"Alright," I replied.

As we got off the elevator, butterflies fluttered in my stomach as we approached the room Jin was in. 

"Ok, I'm going in," Na Eun whispered. I nodded and took a few steps back so the boys wouldn't notice me as Na Eun walked in. Cheerful screams could be heard along with footsteps.

"What are you doing here?" a deep voice asked her.

Is it really him? My face started to heat up.

"Can't I see my own brother? Jeez oppa!" I could tell Na Eun was pouting. "Besides, I brought someone with me, so be nice!"

"Noona brought someone?" a voice asked, "I don't see anyone."

"Want me to bring her in?"

"NEH!" they all shouted. I entered the dance studio with the butterflies still fluttering.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Haneul imnida!" I introduced myself and bowed. One of the boy's eyes widened and soon ran over towards me, embracing me with a familiar hug.

"I missed you so much!" he exclaimed.

"I missed you too Jin!" I replied with a smile.

"Hyung, is that your girlfriend?" the guy with shades asked Jin.

"OF COURSE NOT!" we shouted at the same time and quickly let each other go. I blushed and looked away. 

"She's my childhood friend," Jin explained. 

"She's also my childhood friend!" Na Eun cried and dragged me away from him. "Now BTS, please introduce yourselves to our guest."

The boys got into a line and then introduced themselves. "Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo! We are Bangtan Boys!"

The guy with shades stepped forwards. "Hello, my name is Nam Joon, but please call me Rap Monster. I am the leader of BTS as well as one of the rappers."

Then a boy with a black cap on his head stepped forward. "Hello my name is Jimin! I am one of the vocalists of the group!"

"Hello," a guy with a bandana wrapped around his neck said, "I'm Ho Seok, but call me J-Hope. I'm one of the rappers as well as one of the main dancers!" 

J-Hope and Rap Monster are interesting names.

"Hi! I'm Tae Hyung, but my stage name is V! Nice to meet you!" 

First there's L, then N and now V? Why do people like choosing letters as their stage name?!

"Yo! I'm Jung Kook the maknae of the group!" a guy with shaggy black hair cried. It looked like he hasn't slept since he had bags under his eyes that made him look like a panda. 

"I'm Suga, nice to meet you!" I secretly laughed in the inside. Suga was such a cute name!

"Last but not least, I'm Jin, your best friend as well as the oldest and vocalist of the group!" Jin did a little ayego pose which made my heart skip a beat. 

"Oppa, Haneul is also a trainee!" Na Eun exclaimed. 

"Oh really? Which company?" Jin asked.

"TS Entertainment," I replied, "I'm debuting as a solo artist."

"Wah! Noona jjang!" Jung Kook cried. 

"I'm a noona?" I asked.

"How old are you?" Rap Monster questioned back.

"19" I replied.

"You're a noona to everyone except Jin, Suga, J-Hope and I." (A/N: I’m sorry if I got my facts wrong! TT_TT I’m still learning about these boys! Please don’t kill me!)

"I feel old..." I hung my head down in shame.

"It's ok noona! You're so pretty that I'll probably forget that you're my noona!" V exclaimed. 

"Yah! What about me?" Na Eun pouted. Everyone laughed as we joked around and asked each other questions.

The day soon came to an end and I had to go to attend a schedule.

"Sorry guys, I wish I could stay longer, but I have a schedule to attend to," I apologized. As I got up, everyone started whining. 

"Will you come back and visit again?" Jin asked with a sad expression.

"Don't worry oppa, I definitely will!" 

"Oppa, walk her out to the bus stop!" Na Eun demanded. Smiling, Jin took me out as I said my farewells.



THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Noona, does Jin hyung like Haneul noona?" the maknae asked. All heads swung towards Na Eun as a mysterious smile appeared on her face.

"Sure does. I can't believe those two are so blind!"

"Haneul likes Jin hyung too?!" Suga shouted. 

"We should get them together," V suggested. 

"That's a good idea dongsaeng!" Na Eun exclaimed, clapping her hands together. 

"But the thing is... how?" Jimin wondered.

"Leave that to me," she smirked.

 

 


It was a week after Haneul reunited with her childhood friend. She was busy practising for her debut stage when suddenly; her manager's phone went off. He gave her the phone and walked out of the studio.

"Haneul!" the older sang as Haneul held her phone close to her ear.

"What is it unnie? I'm in the middle of practise!" 

"After you get off, can you come over? My parents want to see you as well as Jin and the boys!"

Her cheeks flushed. Jin wants to see me? 

"Fine," Haneul replied, trying not to sound happy, but she couldn't help herself from screaming after Na Eun hung up. She left the studio an hour early to get ready. She knew that she would be scolded after but she didn't care. All she cared about right now was seeing Jin. 

 



Back at the Kim residents, Na Eun explained to her parents the plan about getting her brother and best friend together. 

"That's wonderful that you're doing something for your brother!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed with joy.

"I'm doing it for Haneul too!" Na Eun cried. 

The door swung open and seven figures entered the house. Six of them greeted the parents as well as the girl while Jin asked "When's Haneul coming?”. They all chuckled at the boy's question.

"Soon brother, jeez." Na Eun said. He walked over to his room to take a shower while the rest of the boys crashed on the couches and carpets in the living room. 

"My parents already know the plan so don't worry," she winked. 

"Now we just have to wait for the other victim," Rap Monster smirked. 

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Suga went to open the door.

"Hi Haneul-shi!" he smiled and invited her in.

"Where's Jin?" she asked.

They totally like each other, everyone thought.

"He's in the shower," Jung Kook told her.

"Haneul-ah, I need to tell you something," Na Eun said. Haneul followed the older girl to a familiar room. As soon as she stepped in, Na Eun quickly ran out of the room and slammed the door shut, locking it from the outside.

"Yah! Unnie! What is this?!" she yelled and tried to open the door. All of the noise made Jin stop his shower. 

What's all the ruckus? He thought. Quickly getting his clothes on, he exited from his bathroom and saw his childhood friend trying to break down his door.

"What are you doing and why are you in my room?" he asked as he dried his hair with a towel. The girl turned around and the two locked eyes.

" T-This is your room?" she stuttered," Sorry, unnie wanted to talk to me but instead she locked me up in this room. It's locked from the outside..."

Jin walked over and rattled the handle. She's right, it is locked from the outside...

The two pounded on the door, hoping to get someone's attention as they shouted.

Several footsteps could be heard as they all giggled.

"Yah! Unlock the door please!" Jin cried.

"Not until you confess to her hyung!" six male voices yelled back at him which made he stop what he was doing.

"W-What are you talking about?!" 

"Unnie! Open up!! Please!!!" Haneul whined.

"Not until you confess!" Na Eun's voice as well as the two parents shouted.

"What do you mean?!" Both Haneul and Jin cried.

"You know what!" everyone else yelled.

"You both like each other so confess already!" Jung Kook demanded. The world froze as the two stood there, shocked at what the maknae said. 

"Do... You really like me?" Haneul carefully asked the older. He flushed red and slowly nodded. 

The two stared at each other for a few moments until Jin started to lean in.

Is this really happening? Haneul thought. 
A soft pair of lips landed on hers as she closed her eyes and kissed back. Wrapping her arms around his neck, the kissed turned into a heated one. That was, until the door opened and a crowed started cheering. Jin buried his face at the crook of Haneul's neck in embarrassment. 

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?" he whispered in her ear. She nodded and tightly hugged him, not wanting to let him go. 

 

 

 


Hello everyone! I'm sorry if this story isn't as what you expected.. TT.TT I'm starting In Love With My Childhood Friend (Story Ver.) soon! ^0^ Please anticipate for that since it'll be very different from the one shot! XP Thank you for reading ILWMCF (omg) One shot ver.~!

-bigbangxnuest