Prologue

Golden Boys

Sehun was wandering around the small town for hours now. He had no goal, he was just walking, after all, it has been around ten years since the last time he came here. The young man was walking, head down and then, he just lifted it up to see a familiar building. A sigh escaped his lips while he pushed the door of the gate. Sehun knew the way too well, how many times did he walk in the schoolyard, run in the corridors in order to not be late for classes. Nobody seemed to be here but the school was opened so he entered. A lot of memories just invaded his mind, all the tricks they made, all the good time they spent together, with his friends. He swore he could just hear them laughing right now, as nothing happened, as if they were still ten years ago. Sehun stopped in front of a shelf wih doors made of glass. Inside were the championships cups the school win over the years. Sometimes, they were picture of team. The eyes of the young man filled with sadness and nostalgia. There was a picture of a team with young man, it was the soccer team. All of them were smiling, but Sehun always said that he and his friends had the best smile. It was true, Sehun, Luhan and Jongin had the brightest smile on this picture, the last they took together...