One

i want u to be happy...

Super Junior member sit on the floor of their own practice room that afternoon.Their manager,Kim Jung Hoon called them earlier that day and ask them to gather at the SM building to discuss about the hot issue that have been spreading crazily lately.The gossip once occured back then but managed to be stopped as the press conference had been made to clear this issue.Unfortunately,its happen again.This time thing have gone much worst then last time.The issue got various kind of feedback.You can say most of them are negative.The fans being down and their career as a band are seriously affected because of the gossip that...

 

 

Eunhyuk and IU are GETTING MARRIED....

 

"Eunhyuk-shi,how can you explain this huh?!"The manager sound like he try to restrain himself from yelling at the said person.But still his voice contain the strictness.

"Do you know what this news can do to your career?To your band?Huh?! Did you even think before you do something?!"The voice echoed across the not-so-spacious room as he yelled angrily.

The said person who sit in circle with super junior flinch as he know that the manager very furios with him right now.The rest of suju just bow their head staring the floor as no one dare to lift their faces.Only Eeteuk sometime can be seen stealing a glances toward Eunhyuk,maybe want to check on him.Well the 'umma' always worry about his 'children' anyway.

Before the manager can continue bursting his anger toward the completely silent group that sit in front of him,the door of the practice room open from the outside and a girl can be see make her way to the room.He turn her head slightly and bowing at the girl who do the same action to him.

"Oh Myung Dae-shi,why are you here just now? Its kind of late from usual."The manager says to the girl who turn out to be the co-manager of super junior.The girl bow her head a couple of time saying sorry.

"Mianhe hyung-nim.My class ended late then usual that why i'm late. I'm really sorry."

"Gwenchana.Its you first time anyway."The manager turn his attention back to the group in front of him. But he got cut before he can continue.

"Hyung-nim! Just now i got a message from Lee Soo Man that he request you to be in his office to discuss about this matter.You better off to see him now.He in his office."

The manager frown slightly as she said that." I even not finished with my group and now I have to meet the 'BIG BOSS'.Great!"

"It's okay hyung-nim.You have me,right? So let me handle the group and you handle the 'BIG BOSS'. 50-50 work split.Fair and square,Deal?Myung Dae said as she doing a gesture to make a handshake jokingly to make up the the mood in the gloomy room.

The manager smile slightly as he dodge the hand gesture made by her."Fair and square my !" He said as he made his way out leaving the girl and the suju alone in the silent room.

She turn and look at the group of people who sit in the circle.She make her way toward them and joining them to sit in the group circle.She can see the stress paint on each of the face in front of her..Its hurt to see the person you already consider as a family being in trouble like this.She sighed as she dont know what to say or to be exact is what to ask.She should  ask Eunhyuk how this thing can happen right? But she just can't. The truth is,she hate to middle on their privacy life even she is the co-manager which mean she have the right to.She just can't.

Super Junior even Eunhyuk just keep on silent.Don't know what to say maybe.In the end she just spend her time staring the face in front of her one by one.At the same time giving some spaces and time to the group to think and loosen a bit.She keep on staring until she realised something.There's one person who not joining them here.She taught that the manager ask everyone to be here.She decide to ask where the missing member,wondering why he's not here in the group meeting.

"Where is Donghae hyung?"