エピソード1、パート1!

▒ パワパフの愛 ! ⁽ powerpuff love ! ₎ ▬ ‹ audition closed ! ›
 
パワーパフガールズは、到着しました!
the powerpuff girls have arrived!
 

最初のエピソード!

episode one: the powerpuff girls have arrived! part one.
where: hongdae, Hello Kitty Cafe
« we join the professor to meet the powerpuff girls »
All three girls were beyond nervous to be filming for the new show. Hyun Woo being Professor Utonium, he was the host for the new show. All girls were going to be giving a short introduction before going to meet the Rowdy Ruff Boys. 
"Alright girls, it's time to introduce yourselves! Let's start with Momoko." He handed the microphone to a nervous 'Momoko'.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Cha Jin Hee-imnida! I'll be Momoko or Blossom in the show! I'll will try my best in each challenge given!" Jin Hee passed the mic onto the girl next to her.
"Annyeong, Kyoh Yoobi-imnida! I'll be your cute and bubbly Miyako! Please support the Powerpuff Girls!" The cute girl smiled and waved to the camera. She managed to get a lovely applause from the staff since they couldn't help but fawn over the cute 'Miyako'. She bowed her head slightly to the reaction and passed the microphone to the girl which everyone assumed was Kaoru. But before the girl could speak, a loud thud was heard. Then pitter-patter was heard throughout the cafe. Everyone, including Hyun Woo, was wondering who the heck that was.
"I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE!" a girl yelled from behind the cameras. She was bowing at each person in the staff for her tardiness. She bowed to Hyun Woo and the three girls before taking a seat next to 'Kaoru'. All the girls gave her a strange look and she recipricated the looks with a smile and wave. Before anything else was said, a staff member handed Hyun Woo a card stating her presence in the show.
"Ah, I see now! Alright, continue on Kaoru.' Hyun Woo motioned. the tomboyish girl looked back at the camera and started introducing herself.
"Konichiwa, Watanabe Chizuru-desu. I'll be your tough and awesome Kaoru!" Chizuru nodded and awkwardly passed the microphone onto the new girl. All the girls turned their heads to find out who this girl was going to be on the show.
"Ay, Izumi, Izzy, Nakamura here! Pleased to meet everyone and hope we all get along well! Oh, I'll be Bunny in the show! I apologize for my tardiness! Please support the show!" The young girl smiled and passed the microphone back to Hyun Woo. Everyone clapped for the girls for their introductions.
"And if anyone hasnt guessed already, I will be the show's host and Professor Utonium! I will look out for the girls and give them challenges to accomplish throughout the show!'" Hyun Woo smiled and gave a thumbs up to the camera. He took out a notecard from his pocket and looked at the girls.
"Girls, your first task is to pack your bags and get comfortable in your new home. You will all be sharing a home, this home will be yours for the remainder of the show. You will have the rest of the day to get settled and last person to get there will be given a task of their own to complete. Ready girls?" All four girls looked at each other and nodded to Hyun Woo. "Ready Professor!' all girls said in unison. 
''Junibiga....seteu...GAJA!" Hyun Woo yelled and motioned for the girls to go. All four girls shuffled their way out of the cafe and the race had begun to make it home and settle in! Hyun Woo stayed behind and chuckled as he saw the girls trying to get out of the cafe to rush to their new home. 
"Tune in to see who will make it to their new home first and who will have to do another task! All in next week's episode of PowerPuff Love!' Hyun Woo announced to the audience at home.
 
----
 
 
 
 
著者紹介 
Hello, if you haven't noticed, applications will no longer be accepted and thus begins the true show! This is an introduction to all the girls, including mine. chosen applicants, please pm me a number between 1 through 10! i will write the next part of the episode once i receive ALL three numbers from chosen applicants! Yup so please PM me back asap after receiving it! Also, i had a change of plans over who my love interest would be. Hyun Woo is just going to be professor Utonium and my love interest is...well, that's for all of you to find out! It's my first time writing a show so bear with me please! So i apologize for my ish wiritng skills! I will try to update with a new chapter/episode every weekend or so.