Being gangster boys tutor

Being gangster boys tutor

    Stupid school,stupid books,stupid friends,stupid-

" Attention Kim Yunhee please report to the principals office, now we will bring you your daily 10 minute trot music and remember your brain needs a break sometimes *ding dong* "

I stared at the intercom in shock and turned to my friend Minah " Did you hear that?" I asked in shock.

" I know right? Who even listens to trot?" She replied nonchalantly.

" What the- NO! I was called to the principals office...ME!!" I yelled in panic.

"Sooo just go he's probably gonna present you with a medal or something" she said in an obvious tone.

" Oh yeah...heh silly me " I said shaking my head and went back to wrestling with the zipper on my bag ( the very reason for my cursing earlier.

        After wrestling with my bag for about 10 minutes I made my way to the principals office. I stood outside the stained glass door and swallowed as I read the words 'Principal Lee' printed in huge block letters on the door. I cleared my throat and turned the handle.

" Principal Lee?" I asked poking my head through the door.

" Ah..yes come in" he said gesturing to the chair in ront of him.

" Um..am I in trouble?" I asked as I sat down.

" What? No...you are a good student arent you?" he asked laughing.

" Hehe..yeah I guess " I said nervously.

" Actually the reason I called you here is.." he looked me in the eye " You know my nephew right?."

' Nephew?' I thought ' the principals nephew?'.

I shook my head. " Jaehwan?" I asked.

" No..Jaehwans my son, his name is Kim Wonshik and he goes by this strange nickname too what was it?" he said rubbing his chin.

Oh no.Not HIM.

" Ravi?"

" Yes that! I was wondering if you could tutor him..PLEASE?!" he said..no BEGGED.

" Uh..Principal Lee I-"

" PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!! " he said bowing down.

" Alright I will " I said in fear as he went back to his usual position.

" I really appreciate it Yunhee I'll be sure to put it in my record" he said grinning.

          As I got up to leave the door burst open and a body came flying through the air and landed on the principals desk.

" OMO!!!" I yelled in fear backing away.

The Principal remained indifferent to this as he said " Hello Wonshik " without looking up.

" Yo! " a tall,skinny boy yelled as he entered the room.Ravi.

" Wonshik I'd like you to meet your tutor " Principal Lee said gesturing to me.

" Oh..HEY! " he said raising his hand in the air expecting a hi-five.

I smirked and looked away. God I cant stand him.

He put his hand down pouting.

" I'd like you to cooperate you've failed every subject even Home ec." the Princy said.

" Okay uncle!" Ravi said slapping the principals back and turning to me.

" Lets go yo!" he yelled and put his arm around my shoulder and dragged me out.

         As soon as the two of us were out of the principals office I pulled myself away from his grasp.

" Do you mind?" I asked glaring at him.

" S..sorry about that" he said putting his hands in his pocket.

The two of us continued to stand in the middle of the corridor not knowing what to say.

" You dont like me do you?" he asked grinning.

" Yes "

Ravi's face changed as his eyes went big and began to water " Y..you dont l..like me?" he asked pointing to himself.

" Whoa! whoa! Stop crying! " I yelled in a hushed voice.

" Y..you dont like me" he yelled like a kid burying his face in his hands.

" Okay okay I like you..." I said frowning in disgust.

" Psych!!" he yelled in my face " I cant believe you fell for it, your such a dork Yunhee" he said flicking my forehead and running away.

" KIM WONSHIK YOU PABO!!!!" I yelled stomping my foot.

                I watched the idiot run away and rubbed my forehead. I felt tears come out of my eyes this always happens when he flicks my forehead. In case your wondering yes, we do know each other.  Wonshik or Ravi as people call him was the biggest gangster in the entire school ( dumbest too). Although he was pretty much the very reason this school isnt in ruins he also ends up getting in trouble for his fighting sprees. In his eyes im considered a dork why? well im WAY WAY smarter than him thats why *sigh*. Wonshik or Ravi as everyone knows him, and I go way way back we were enemies since childhood also I was the only girl who got beaten up by him all the time. I admit it I've cried everytime I get beaten up but he never seems to notice WHY?, cuz he's an idiot thats why.

I entered the classroom and stared out the window to see Ravi beating up some guy from another school near the gate when I heard someone say " Ooh that looks painful".

I turned to the person who spoke and my face turned a bright shade of red.

" Jaehwan-shi" I said grinning.

" I heard you became Ravi-ahs tutor good luck with that ne?" he said smiling.

I nodded " I'll do my best " I said grinning like an idiot.

" You see the thing about Ravi is he's a really thick headed idiot.." he began to say.

" I know " I muttered under my breath.

"...but he's a really good guy you'll like him ".

I laughed nervously, thanks to my past experiences I cant really imagine that.

When I was 10 years old...

      " I got a perfect score!!" I yelled waving my chubby hand in Wonshiks face.

" Pfft your such a dork Yunhee" he said and punched me in the face.

I lost two teeth that day.

I shuddered as I came back to my senses and turned to Jaehwan grinning.

" Have you tutored him before?" I asked.

" Well....yeah" he said scratching the back of his head.

" I appreciate you taking pity on me Jaehwan shi " I said.

" Well aren't you gonna drag him inside?" He asked as we continued to stare at the action movie sequence in the middle of the road.

" Well no...Ill just let him do his thing " I said.

" Funny normally girls would kill to tutor him but you seem really calm about it" he said.

" Aniyo honestly I'm really nervous abou- "  I turned to look outside the window to find Ravi missing.

        As I scanned the area for him I felt a shrill voice ring in my ear.

" Yo...."

" GAH!!!" I yelled karate chopping the person who said that.

"Ow!! Pabo that hurt!!" Ravi complained rubbing his shoulder.

" I see you two get along well " Jaehwan commented.

" WE DO NOT " the two of us said in unison.

Jaehwan blinked twice as he stared from Ravi to me and vice versa.

" Jaehwan hyung I think it's time you leave" Ravi said.

I turned to look at him in alarm " WHAT?!".

" We need to study " Ravi said grinning at me with big eyes.

" O..okay then hwaiting!" Jaehwan said as he left the classroom in a hurry.

          Once Jaehwan was gone I turned to Ravi in confusion.

" What was that about?" I asked.

" Well you are my tutor aren't you?" He asked grabbing my wrist. " Let's go".

He then dragged me across the hallway and into the library and threw his bag down and say down at one of the tables.

" You coming or what?" He asked me gesturing to the seat in front of him.

" Are you okay Wonshik? " I asked.

" Why?"

" Uh...I don't know your acting a little um...less -ey?"

He frowned " So are you gonna tutor me or not?".

I rolled my eyes " Fine" I said sitting down next to him.

" Let's start with Math"

___________________________________________________________________________

5 minutes later...

          " You are such an idiot!! " I yelled smacking his head.

" You little-" Ravi yelled flicking my forehead.

" THAT HURT!!" I yelled yanking at his hair.

"YAAH!! LET ME GO YOU WITCH!!" He yelled trying to wrench my hands off his head.

I continued to yank at his hair like a maniac and didn't notice the librarian standing behind us. I let go of him immediately and pointed to him .

" He started it"

" Bwoh ya?!" Ravi yelled in alarm.

The librarian continued to glare at the two of us and shook her head.

         The next minute the two of us were kicked and I mean LITERALLY kicked out of the library and were denied access to it for a year.

" Great so much for our first lesson " Ravi said glaring at me.

" It clearly wasnt my fault " I said glaring back.

Ravi then looked ahead of me as his eyes slowly scanned the place.

" Hey! Earth to Wonshik!!" I yelled snapping my fingers in his face.

" Let me walk you home " he said suddenly.

" Say what?".

" Yeah consider it an apology " he said grabbing my hand and dragging me down the road.

" W..wait a minute! " I yelled following him as he continued to stare ahead and walk.

" Wonshik-ah you didn't have to walk me back you know..." I said.

" Just shut up and walk would you? Geez " he said annoyed.

" You don't need to be so rude Wonshik I mean really I-"

 My words were stopped as Ravi flicked his middle finger at my forehead.

" Shut up already! You're such a dork Yunhee" he muttered as he continued to pull me by the arm.

     I clamped my mouth shut and followed him in silence. I rubbed my forehead as tears fell from my eyes and I stopped in my tracks. Ravi stopped tugging at my arm and turned around to say something but stopped when he saw my head facing the ground.

" Yah what's wrong with you?" He asked coming towards me.

I can't let him see me crying, I then tried to cover my eyes with my free hand but Ravi pulled my hand away from my face and looked me in the eye. The two of us continued to stare at each other not knowing what to say.

" UWAAAAH!!!" Ravi yelled stepping back a few steps " Kim Yunhee are you....crying?".

I rolled my teary eyes " What does it look like Wonshik?" I asked.

" Did it hurt?" he asked touching my forehead.

" It ALWAYS hurt " I said walking past him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to face him, I lost my balance and fell headfirst into his chest.

" Ow..." I yelled as more tears fell down my cheeks.

" Yah...stop crying!" he said bending down to my height.

" Y..your such a jerk Wonshikkie!!" I yelled wiping my eyes. I put my hands to my mouth as I realized what I had just said.

" Pfft...Its been a while since I've been called that " he said grinning.

" Im never gonna say that word again!! or Wonshik for that matter " I said trying to wrench my hand out of his.

" Im sorry..."

I turned to look up at him in shock, he had a look of guilt in his eyes.

" Im sorry for hurting you " he said " and making you cry".

           I dont believe this Ravi, sorry, RAVI was apologizing to me. Am I dreaming?. Maybe he's become less jerky over the years, maybe he-

" Now would you stop crying and lead me to your house?"

So much for that.

I rolled my eyes " Its just down the road " I said.

" Great " he said holding out his hand.

I looked at his hand and back to him. " What?".

" I figured I should treat you um...more ladylike" he said.

" Im not gonna hold your hand" I said folding it over my chest.

" Come on Yunhee stop being difficult"

" No way!! plus people will get the wrong idea!!"

" No they wont " he said.

" Yes they will" I said.

" Wont "

" Will"

" Wont"

" Wont"

" Will....GAAAH!!!" Ravi yelled grabbing his hair.

          I rolled my eyes and reached for his hand. As I felt my tiny fingers wrap around his huge wrist I could have sworn I felt something weird happen. I felt this kinda lump in my throat, cafeteria food....pfft. He looked at me in surprise.

" Well lets go " I said tugging his hand.

He nodded as the two of us made our way towards my house.

          The journey was a really noisy one, we wouldnt stop argueing about who broke whose molars in the 7th grade. It was then I realized how many years had passed since i'd seen Ravi as a buck toothed brat ( he still his) but now that I look at him I realize how much he's changed and I'd hate to admit it but he actually looks kinda *cough* handsome *cough*.

" Well we're here " I said turning to him.

" All right then be safe " he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows " Yeah...real funny Wonshik " I said pulling my hand away from his.

He didnt let go.

" Wonshik-ah" I said.

" Neh?"

" My hand your still holding it " I said shaking it.

" Oh Yeah " he said and continued to stare at our interlocked hands. He then turned to look at me grinning.

" Its been a while since I've held your hand like this" he said running his thumb along my hand.

I felt my cheeks turn hot as he grinned at me. He then did something I did not expect him to do. He brought my hand to his face and placed my palm to his cheek. I just stared at him with my mouth hanging open, normally i would yell but seeing him with his eyes closed and smiling like an idiot I realized that he felt...at home.

" Sorry about that " he said removing my hand laughing.

" A..aniyo " I said looking away.

" Well i'll get going then " he said turning to leave.

" Wonshik-ah!!" I suddenly called out.

" Neh?" he asked turning around.

" C..call me when you reach home okay?" I said.

He blinked twice " Do I have your number?" he asked.

" Pabo...you do!! I gave it to you at the beginning of the year " I said.

" Right!! I saved it as witch..." he said.

I take back everything I ever said about him.

" Well later than Yunhee " he said waving.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

        " Yunhee you've been staring at your phone for the past one hour eat something " my Mum said as she watched me stare at my phone. The idiot hasnt called me yet, maybe he got beaten up or injured or worse maybe he-

 ' I need therapy~ lalalalala therapy~ '

I pushed the answer button in a hurry " Yobosaeyo?".

" I've reached " he said, I sensed a smile in his voice.

" Whew...im glad " I said.

" Hey...um...your ok right?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow " Yeah..of course ".

" Just cross checking haha!! good night then Yunhee"

Wait. Dont hang up.

" Good night then Wonshik " I said and hit the end call button.

I dont know why but I felt really upset after that conversation. Maybe it ended too soon?.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day....

                Math book for beginners,check.Calculator,check. Extra large packet of chips, check,check,check. In case your wondering these are the preparations for todays math class with Ravi. I had just finished arranging the table when a voice rang out.

" Preparing for class?"

I turned around to face Jaehwan.

" Yup" I said grinning in satisfaction.

" So are you two getting along well?" he asked.

" Sort of...I guess " I said.

" Um..Yunhee-ah I forgot to mention one thing about Ravi..." Jaehwan began to say.

" What?" I asked in worry.

" Its the people he fights everyday, theyre always watching him, stalking him, waiting for the time when his guard is down so that they can beat him, sounds scary doesnt it?" he asked.

" I'll say"

" One more thing....they are willing to find and capture anything they can use against him even if its a-"

A wooden stick landed on Jaehwans head and he fell to the ground. I looked up at the culprit and saw a guy wearing a leather jacket and who had piercings all over his ear.

" Kim Yunhee " he hissed and came towards me.

That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

                    I saw about 10-20 lights flashing before me as I came to my senses. I blinked several times and looked around the place to see that I was in some sort of dark warehouse.

" Oh she's awake "

I turned in the direction of the voice and saw the guy with piercings who had beaten up Jaehwan earlier.

" Damn your a pretty one arent ya?" he said winking.

" Where am I?" I asked.

" Sweetie you dont need to know about that now...I left a note for your friend Ravi with the address to this place. He'll get you no worries " he said.

" We're not even friends, I dont see how I can act as effective bait for him " I said.

" Oh your not bait " he said bending down next to me. " Your my tool " he said his lips and coming closer to me. I leaned back in my chair as far as I could.

' Wonshik...please help me...' I thought in desperation.

         " YAAHH!!!!" a loud yell rang through the room as the door to the warehouse burst open and Ravi ran in.

He looked from the peircings guy to me and back to him.

" Let her go Taekyung this has nothing to do with her " he said.

" Oh really? What is she to you?" he asked grabbing my face.

" Dont touch her!!!" he yelled running towards him and tackled him to the ground.

" GUYS!!!" Taekyung yelled as I felt someone hold a blade to my face.

         Ravi's grip on his shirt loosened as he stared at me in alarm. I looked at him in fear as tears welled up in my eyes. He then let go of Taekyungs shirt and stood up to full height.

" What do you want?" he asked.

Taekyung smiled in satisfaction, " I've got you around my finger now " he said jumping up and down.

" Now that I know your not gonna touch me what shall i make you do? I could have the guys beat you up, OOH or I could make you stand in front of our school perfect!!" he yelled as Ravis leather jacket landed on his face.

" I quit" he said folding his arms across his chest.

" W..what?" Taekyung said in shock.

" Your little games gone too far, you stalk me day and night, you watch me sleep,you kidnapped my parents once and now you made Yunhee cry " Ravi said.

" B..but Daddy said you'd play!!!!" Taekyung yelled.

" Tell Daddy to find a new boytoy " Ravi said patting his back.

" This is not fair!!!" Taekyung yelled as jumped up and down as two people came and dragged himaway.

" Um...can you like let go of her now?" Ravi asked the guy holding the blade.

" Oh yeah sure..." he said removing the blade from my face.

              I blinked several times in confusion as Ravi untied my hands and legs. It was just a game what the hell?

" Are you ok?" Ravi asked taking hold of my hands.

" Yeah.." I said "..so let me get this straight, your some rich kids boytoy?".

" Well..sort of yeah " he said shrugging.

" How the hell did that happen?" I asked laughing.

" Look I was bribed ok? He threatened to demolish my house!!" he said as his voice cracked.

" What about being labelled as a gangster was that because of him too?".

" You ask too many questions *sigh* anyway its something i've been labelled as by the school " he said.

" So im guessing your not gonna be the gangster guy anymore?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow " Are you kidding me? I gotta pass this semester or I'll get disowned!!".

I laughed super loud for about 5 minutes and turned to see him grinning at me.

" What?"

He rubbed his thumb along the upper part of my hand " Y'know the actual reason I quit?" he asked.

I looked at him confused.

" You?"

I blinked twice and my eyes grew wide " WHAAAAT?!!".

He nodded " I...I made you cry way too many times when we were young. Although I never bothered to notice seeing you cry made me really sad too."

I was taked aback by what he had just said. Kim Wonshik is that you?.

" So I figured I'd make you smile...smile because of me. I..I wanna be that person who'll make you look twice as pretty as you are now" he said.

I felt a blush creep up my face as I watched Ravi close his eyes and come towards me.

I then felt something soft brush against my lips as my eyes grew wide. As if by instinct my hand fell across Ravis cheek.

" OW! What the hell was that for?" he asked.

" Mianhe...I was shocked" I said.

" Pfft I should have known...you wouldnt like someone like me at all!! Your too good for me!!" he yelled getting up.

" Aniya!! Dont go!!" I yelled grabbing the hem of his shirt.

In a swift movement he took hold of my face and stole another kiss. He then pulled away and brought his forehead to mine as I looked away blushing.

" L..lets go....s..study" I stuttered.

He looked at me in an odd way " Say the magic words ".

" Please?" I asked.

" Ah..KIYO~!!" he yelled and put on a serious face " No.."

I blushed grinning as I bit my lower lip.

" Kim Wonshik I love you "

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo!!

Ah...Im not sure how I'd rate this fic as my self reviewer ...T-T( is that even a word? :P)

But anyways what do you guys think?

Do let me know :D :D

PS. The gif XD HAHA!!

-kaze27