Accidental Kiss

All I Need Is You

Thank you so much to everybody who subscribed and read and liked this fanfic!! Saranghae to y'all!! This chapter will also be written in Suzy's PoV!! Enjoy~~


~15 years later~

 
"Suzy, wake up," Taecyeon oppa murmured in my ear. I screamed when I opened my eyes and saw his face right in front of me. Taecyeon oppa started laughing hysterically. 
 
"Aigoo, our maknae, freaking out because of everything," he muttered and shook me. 
 
"Shut up," I said, kicking him on the stomach and getting up. He doubled up in pain and glared at me. 
 
"I'll use the bathroom first," oppa said after a while. I nodded. He showered fast, so I didn't really mind. I gathered up the shirt and shorts I was going to wear today and waited outside of the bathroom door. 
 
A while later, he came out of the bathroom, a blue towel around his waist. "Suzy, where did you put the soap?" He demanded. I shrugged, and he started to walk towards me, enraged. What he didn't realize was that his schoolbag was right in front of him and I was behind the schoolbag. 
 
So yeah, he tripped on the schoolbag and fell right on me. 
 
And all he had on was a blue towel. 
 
And the next thing I knew, I was kissing Taecyeon oppa. I could feel the weight of him on me and his lips on mine. I started freak out and tried to push him away, that was exactly when oppa realized what happened. 
 
He instantly got up and coughed. His cheeks were tomato red. "That was an accident, for your information," Taecyeon murmured, as if I didn't know. 
 
"You don't say," I snorted. "And besides, if it was't you're in trouble." I kicked the schoolbag away. 
 
"Sorry," Taecyeon oppa muttered. 
 
"Babo, you don't put schoolbags in front of the bathroom for that reason," I yelled. 
 
"Arasso, arasso." Oppa sighed, patted my head, kissed me on the forehead like he always does, and went into the bathroom again. 
 
"Why into the bathroom again? It's my turn," I protested. 
 
"Just tell me where the soap is. I didn't finish my shower yet." 
 
"I think I used it all last time," I said. Oppa sighed, punched me playfully on the stomach and went out to get another bar of soap.