Rain

Rain

                It was down pouring by the time your date with Jinyoung was just about to start. The two of you had taken shelter in a bus stop booth. You gazed up at the sky with a slight frown. Annoyance started to boil up within you. The weather report never said anything about rain and there were barely a cloud in the sky just twenty minutes prior to the current time. The two of you hadn’t been on a date in so long since his career kept him extremely busy and finally when he had time to spend time with you, mother nature had to ruin everything by making it rain. Because it was supposed to be nice weather all day, the date was going to be just a simple one of walking through a street market and to enjoy what was there.

                You glanced over at Jinyoung with a sour expression on your face. He didn’t seem to be as upset as you were. Instead, he wore a pleasant smile. Jinyoung turned towards you and gave you a full view of that smile of his. You could only sigh and slightly smile back. He must have noticed that you were disappointed because of the turn of events. You were looking so forward to this day and you were so happy to be able to go out with your idol boyfriend.

                “It’s okay,” he started. “We can still have our date.”

                Your eyebrow rose in question and you wondered what he had in mind. There wasn’t much you two could do after all, you were in a bus stop booth and you had no idea when the next bus would come.

                Jinyoung grabbed your hand and tugged you out of the shelter. Whatever had dried in the short while you stood in the bus stop booth was complete soaked now, along with your whole body. The rain was cold against your skin making your clothes just as cold as they stuck to you.  His smile never faltered as he continued to tug you along with him down the sidewalk. But then he stopped and he faced you. The hand that wasn’t holding onto yours caught your eye as it moved up; finding its way to your hair and his fingers swept away your locks of wet hair that stuck to your face. You watched as he began to lean in and you couldn’t help but roll your eyes with a slight chuckle, knowing exactly where this was going. So corny. You went with it anyways and soon the two of you were mere millimeters apart before his lips met yours, giving you a passionate kiss in the pouring rain.

                The kiss ended with you pulling away in the need to sneeze.

                “If I get sick, I’m blaming you.”

                Jinyoung laughed lightly in response before kissing you again.

                “Then let’s get sick together.”

                “Alright Mister Cheesy,” you laughed. “But don’t expect me to take care of your sick because my own will be sick.”


took forever to get out because my life consists of just work and animal crossing new leaf lately. so yeah.