Coffee Shop

Stubborn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Aish, seriously.." I muttered as I ended my umpteenth attempt of calling her.

 

Where could she possibly be? 

 

"Yah.. Answer now, ppalli." I said to my phone as if it was an order.

 

The boys' heads turned to my direction with furrowed brows.

 

Great. Now I look like a babo..

 

"Hyung, what's up with you?" Jiyong asked as he went over to where I was.

 

We had just finished with our solo shots, and were asked to change again for our group shots when I took the time to check my phone. No messages, no missed calls, no nothing. 

 

"Aish.. She went missing again.." I mumbled and Jiyong raised his brows at me.

"Who?" He queried and I didn't bother answering.

 

After a while, he decided to stop pestering me about who it was and stood up.

 

"Aish, hyung, stop sulking already. We need to start with the group shots now." He informed and I just heaved a sigh before going back out of the dressing room and into the studio.

 

***

 

We finally finished with the shoot, but I still had another one to go to in a few hours. I quickly went into the dressing room to change, and immediately after, checked my phone but got frustrated when I still hadn't heard from her. I mean, she should've checked her phone by now, right? 

 

Where is she anyways? Or maybe she has a schedule too...

 

I was starting to get worried so I decided to just call her manager.

 

"Yeobeoseyo?" I heard from the other line.

"Ah, ne, hyung.." I started but got cut off almost immediately.

"Oh! TOP-ssi?" He asked shocked, but immediately dropped his voice to a whisper.

"Ne, hyung. Eo.. I was wondering.. Does Aly have a schedule right now? I tried contacting her but she wasn't answering.." I asked, trying not to sound desperate.

"Oh, no, she just finished. She's done for the day. Actually, we're at a coffee shop. She said she was meeting somebody." He revealed and my brows furrowed at this.

"Ah, jinjja? Eo.. Did she say who she was meeting?" I asked.

"Ani. Hmm.. From the looks of it, he isn't someone I know." He continued to share, followed by a sound of a car passing by.

 

He? Who the heck did she meet anyways?

 

"Uh, hyung, you aren't inside the coffee shop with her?" I asked, getting more suspicious as to what's going on.

"Yup. She bought me coffee and told me to just roam around. I just finished walking around the area so I decided to just stay by the van. Wae?" He suddenly asked and I ignored his question.

"Hyung, which coffee shop are you talking about exactly?" I bit my lip, waiting for his response.

"Oh, y'know. The usual one she frequents." He answered and I immediately went to my designated van.

"Arasso. Gomawo hyung." I dropped the call and told the driver to head to that specific coffee shop.

 

The driver widened his eyes and seemed to be looking for my manager, but before he could ask, I quickly made up a lie, saying that he'll follow at the venue, and off we went.

 

***

 

As soon as I got there, I tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter