Chapter 1

Can I have One More Chance?

Jiyeon P.O.V.

This is my first day on my new school, I feel so nervous and excited. I feel excited because I will make a new friends here and I feel so nervous because of  ‘how if I can’t adapted with this school?’ thought of mine.

I was wandering on my new school, looking for the way heading to my new class. After searching around, I finally found my class. When i was in the hallway, some students start whispering  to the others about my presence, like :

“Is that a new student”

“Woaah, so she’s a girl’

“She’s so damn beautiful, I will make her mine”

Or this one, who make me want to laughing so hard. Hahaha

“I will make her mine now, this time, this second”

How can I kan be theirs if I don’t know them yet? Aigooo. I keep walking to my class with a smile crept on my face.  After I arrived in my class, I’m looking for my favourite spot in te corner of my class, like my old school. Actually, I’m waiting for my girls or you can say my best friends. Yes, my bestfriends, you think I’m moving to this school without a reasons? No! My girls keep coaxed my to move to this school, because they think if I’m alone in my previous school without them. Hahaha what a caring friends.

20 minutes remaining before the first bell ringing. Aiissshh where are they? I already texted them, but they still didn’t show up in front of me hhhh. I facepalmed my face and still waiting for them.

“PARK JIYEOOOONNN!” suddenly a six girls appeared in front of me with a big grin on my face.

“YA! Your screammake my ear aching stop screaming like that, and you know I didn’t like people looking at me like that” I pointed to my soon to be classmate with my chin.

“Sorry, I want to surprise you,” Eunjung said with a fake sad face. Tsk

“Yes, we want to surprise you and make you little afraid if we didn’t show up this morning” Hyomin added and the others nodded their head.

“How dare you....”

“Okay, we left. We have an appointment to do” Soyeon unnie said and they already left me dumfounde wth.

Now,  I will introduce them to you first. They are T-Ara, they are my really best friends. Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, Qri, Boram unnie is in the upper class because they are older than me and Hwayoung, but not all of them in the same class. Me and Hwayoung in the lower class because we are the youngest in our group.

“Jiyeon~ah, you are at the same class with me, so you better treat me well” Hwayoung whispered to me.

“When did I treat you a worst thing Hwayoungie?” I whispered back to Hwayoung with my fake cute voice

“Yuks, you better shut up!” Hwayoung said with an annoyance face, then she shifted her gaze towards the wntrance.

“Myungsoo Sungjongie!” suddenly Hwayoung scream to the two boys who had just entered the class. I followed Hwayoung’s gaze and smiled at them.

“Myungsoo Sungjongie, so this is my trully best friend, Jiyeon and jiyeon this is my best buddies, Myungsoo and Sungjong” Hwayoung introduced me them.

“Annyeong, Jiyeon imnida. I hope we can be a friends” I introduce myself to them with a smile crept on my face.

Myungsoo P.O.V.

“Annyeong, I’m Myungsoo. Because you’ve been sitting in my seat, from now on we are seatmate and Sungjong will be Hwayoung’s seatmate” I said with my coldly voice.

“Ah, ne arrasseo” she said with her small voice.

Before I asked more of herself, the teacher already entered my classroom. She began to checking our presence and stopped on Jiyeon name. She asked Jiyeon to introduce herself in front of the class.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jiyeon. I transferred from Busan to this school. I hope we can be a friend” she smiled to us.

So, she is from Busan. I rarely saw a Busan’s girl with a so beautiful face like her, seriously. But, ‘she’ is more beautiful than Jiyeon I think.

“Kim Myungsoo, since you are her seatmate. I hope you can introduce the place on this school to Jiyeon”

“Okay, Park songsaenim”

“Thank you Myungsoo~ssi” Jiyeon said and I just nodded my head. The next thing I do is paying attention to the teacher at the front and occasionally glaced at Jiyeon’s serious face.

“Myungsoo~ssi, I have eyes. Why do you keep glancing at me?” suddenly, Jiyeon asked me and make me a little shocked.

“I didn’t glance at you girl, don’t be too confident”

“I’m not okay I’m not that confident,” she assured me then she continue her writing activities.

Aigooo, this girl.

********************************************************************

 

So, here is my first chapter, sorry if there is any grammars error

This story is mine

Please keep reading, subscribe and enjoy my story :)