One

Never Let You Go

You are walking home, dazed by the news you just heard from the doctor. You didn’t know what to do or how to break it to your husband, Jung Daehyun.

Your Husband has always been by your side, through thick and thin. Recently he has been really busy and stressed out by work. He hasn’t been spending much time with you either. He would leave home for work in the morning, and come back late at night. Sometimes at around 2 in the morning.

There was one time where you waited and waited for him to come home but he never came home that night. You didn’t see him the next day or that night. Because of how fatigue you were, you slept. The next morning you were woken up by the sound of your bedroom door slamming shut. You quickly get up and head to the front door only to find your lovely husband leaving for work.

You didn’t know how to reveal that you were three months pregnant to your husband. Yes, three months. You never liked hospitals and didn’t want to go there. You have been vomiting almost every day. You were always tired and craving for different kinds of food. You had a lot of mood swings, but the thought never came across your mind. You didn’t think that vomiting was such a big matter and so you never bothered to go to the hospital. When things were going on for too long you had decided on giving the hospital a visit and this was the news you heard.

You went straight home and made yourself a bowl of cereal. You sat there absent mindedly eating when you heard the front door open, getting your attention back to what was happening around you.

You looked in the direction of the door and saw your husband throwing his bag on the sofa and walking towards you while loosening his tie. He had a comforting smile on his face. Your eyes filled with tears when you saw him at home at this hour and smiling at you.

He put his hand on your shoulder and sighed. Then he back hugged you and rested his chin on your shoulder.

“Hey Babe… How are you?” He asked lovingly.

“I’m okay. How about you?” you asked back. He chuckled.

“Only okay? I finished my work for the rest of the week just so I could spend some time with my dear wife.” He said softly while breathing into your neck.

“Really? You asked, happy to see the not so stressed husband of yours.

You suddenly didn’t feel well. You knew you were going to throw up so you got out of Daehyun’s arms and ran to the bathroom. Bending over the toilet bowl you vomited.

“Babe, are you okay?”A worried Daehyun stood by the door breathing hard as he ran after you. He came over to you with one stride and put a hand on you back rubbing it. Tears trickled down your face, as you couldn’t hold it anymore. Helping you up, he rinsed your mouth and walked you to the bed.

Making you face him, he cupped your face in his warm hands.

“Are you okay? He asked once again. Trembling in his hands you didn’t know what to say so you looked down.

He again made you look into his eyes.

“You can tell me you know.” He said smiling warmly and kissed you forehead.

“I-I-I…” Trembling so much you broke into tears, scared that he might not accept it. It’s not that he hasn’t, but you couldn’t help but think that he might not accept it.

You knew you will have to tell him. So you close your eyes and got all the courage you got and said it.

“I-I’m pregnant!” You didn’t want to see what his reaction might be because he might get angry with you. You still had your eyes shut tightly.

The soft, warm lips that you missed so dearly were now on yours. Kissing you passionately and lovingly. Asking for entrance he kissed you deeply when you gave it. His hands traveling to you back, hugging you closer, in a way of saying that he would never let you go.

You let you hand lace around Daehyun’s neck making there be no space between the two of you.

He broke the kiss when he felt your breath getting shorter. Touching both your foreheads together, looking deeply into each other’s eyes, He smiled.

“I love you.” Clearly hearing that he loves you, made your heart flutter, even though this wasn’t the first time hearing it.

“I love you too.” You said smiling happily.

Getting closer to Daehyun, you kissed him with happiness and love. Both of you fell on the bed with you on top of Daehyun. Spending the rest of the day full of love.


Hello~~

LOL at the lame ending xD

I would like to thank the co-author of my other fic 'My life', xxmusicfreakxx ,for correcting my mistakes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNG DAEHYUN <3