Just for this day

My Bias for a Day.

Living life in misery...

"When..Just when will I get to go to Korea? Or when will I buy one of their albums? I can't even buy any merch..." you said.

Everyday in your life, you've said these things. You just want to go to Korea to meet your Ultimate Bias.

You were out of your mind always, thinking of your bias but then..

"Waahh. Woaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" you slipped then *Blag*

You fell on the stairs...

 

 

***

'Ow.. my head, my body.. It hurts...' you had in mind..

You opened your eyes..... Then closed it again.

'Am I... Am I dreaming? What happened?' you thought.

You, once again, opened you eyes. You saw them again... Your bias group, SNSD

"Fany ah.. Are you awake?" Taeyeon asked.

'Fany? Are they referring to me?' you had in mind.

"Uhhh.. Can I borrow a mirror?" you said.

"What? You're not worrying about your health but you're worrying about your face?" Taeyeon said but handed you a mirror in the end.

0.0

'What the.... Am I really.... Wait.. this is not happening.'

You nearly fainted when you looked at the mirror cause you saw a reflection... of your Ultimate Bias.. Tiffany Hwang.

***

At SNSD's dorm.

You hurriedly went to Tiffany/your room.

"Wow! So this is what UB's room look like." you said really amazed.

You sat at your bed then get Tiffany/your cellphone then took selcas.

"Wahh. This is really rare and new.. I'm going to post this on my account, then private it.. For remembrance." you said then posted the selcas you took on your account.

The members found you really weird now because you took many selcas and looking at your room like it's your first time.

"Fany ah... What is happening to you? You're acting weird to day." Yuri said approaching you.

"Huh? Nothing. What's wrong?" you innocently said.

"Nothing, it's just you took many selcas today and I'm not saying you..uhh. You're taking many pictures like it's your first time!" Yuri said.

"There's nothing wrong with that though. Come here. Let's take one." then you pulled her then took a picture.

Yuri sighed and left the room.

"She's uhhh. I don't know..." Yuri said to the other members.

"What will we do?" asked the others.

"I don't know.." then the members looked at you.

 

Your conscience is attacking you. You need to tell them that you are really not your bias.

"Members." you said to your members.

"What is it?" they said in chorus.

"I have something to tell you.. I am... Not really Tiffany." you said then looked down.

"What?!" they said really shocked.

***

"So.. it is not happening only in dramas." Hyoyeon said when you finished telling what happened.

"But if you're not Tiffany.. Then where is Tiffany then? On your body?" asked YoonA.

"Wait guys.. Are you really believing her? Is it because of the accident that's why you said that?" asked Taeyeon.

"It's okay if you don't really believe me.. But I'm saying the truth.. i'm just a fangirl.. From far away here. We have no money so I can't go to concerts even buy albums." you said looking down.

The members' eyes are filled with sympathy now.

"I guess I'm going back to my body now. I'm really thankful to meet you guys." you said teary eyed.

"Wait.. We'll contact the real Tiffany.. But first we'll spend the day for you... with you." Taeyeon said then held you hands and smiled.

"Thank you.." you said while crying.

"Awwww. Group hug!" Sooyoung said then the members hugged you.

 

***

You went to the nearest amusement park.. With no disguises..

"Is it really okay to go here with no disguise?" you asked.

"Yes. It's really okay! Let's go!" Jessica excitedly said then dragged you to the rides..

You enjoyed the rest of the day with SNSD. Then realized the hardships your bias is taking.

"Guys.. I think I need to come back." you said.

"Yeah. We've contacted her and yeah we're ready."

 

 

You smiled and that's it..

You've made friends with your bias group in a flash. You will remember all of this.. As long as you live. You will always remember.

 

 

Just for a day...

 

 

You've been your bias.

 

 

*********************

It's kind of short and.. I've ran out of ideas so that's it.. Sorry >.<