Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop (One Shot)

 

Zelo gets up from his bed and puts on the same clothes that lay on the floor from yesterday. He aimlessly walked towards his door and took his house keys and stuff them into his pocket while grabbing his skateboard on the side of his doorway. 

Zelo exits the home and slowly inhales the scent of the air and the corner of his lip curves in a bit while he steps away from his home, and goes onto the sidewalk and starts to skate through the people in front of him. 

He takes out his phone and starts to play a song that fit the scene he was in right now, something soothing with a bit of a light mellow. He smiled to himself when bits of memories of you two together appear in his mind. 

The wind blows on his face and it blows through his hair while he looks straight ahead, never looking back. He skates through the sidewalk, remembering the way towards his destination with ease. Everyone around the area greets him with a smile while he greets them with a nod. 

Zelo stops half way and picks up his board, and walks towards a window and leans back on with a smile. His face glistening in the sunlight and his phone beeps and he just ignores it and then continues to go on his board. 

He slowly road his board this time, so he can look at everything clearly and your face kept on popping into his mind. He just chuckled everytime your smile came into his mind. 

His destination was just up ahead and he stopped his board and picked it up and crossed the sidewalk with the right corner of his lip curving up. Zelo saw his hyungs and waved his hand up; the guys stood up and greeted him with joyful smiles. He entered the coffee shop and the scent of carmel hitting his face and your face appear in his mind and then he looked over to his hyungs with a smile. They patted his back and told him he looked good, just making him laugh and smile brightly; something he has not done in a long time since you left. 

As everyone was looking through the menu to see what to get, Zelo looked out of the window with his earphones in his ear. He already knew what to get because this was the same coffee shop you two would go to everyday to study, chat and you guys had your first date here. As the memories rushed towards Zelo’s mind, he lightly smiled while looking out the window and the sun making his milky skin look even more glistening. The memories gave him enough time to remember the first date you two had there. 

"Sir what would you like?" Val asked with a smile 

Zelo turned his head towards the young lady’s voice and his eyes turned wide. Her face reminded of yours and the way she dressed so casually with a simple white shirt with casual light washed blue jeans and sneakers, it made his mind shocked.

"Carmel Frap and pasta please" Zelo said cooly 

As she took the order and left, Zelo noticed that Val had the same silky long black hair and carmel scent that you had. He smiled as he replaced Val image with you, his heart did not race nor did his stomach have butterflies. 

Val came back with all of the guys orders and slowly placed Zelo’s Frap in front of him with a smile. She bowed with one last smile and turned around towards the counter and started to do her job and take orders from costumers at the front desk.

Her boss came over and told her to turn on the tv and put on a movie. As Val was choosing the movie, she noticed a great sad film that was right for the mood and she put it into the dvd player and the tv. 

Zelo’s gaze turned towards the film after a long while and noticed it was a film that you used to cry to everytime. He remembered your tears on his shoulder and he just looked at the screen with a smile. Now those films do not make him as sad as it would just to, when he was with you. He slowly turned his gaze to one of his hyungs and chuckled at the thought of the film. 

He looked down at his half eaten pasta and just shook his head while he went on to finish it. Then Val came back with another order, but it was not ordered by anyone 

It was a plate of waffles that Zelo and you would use to always order when you wanted something a little bit more sweet. Zelo looked up at Val with confusion shown on his face and she just smiled 

"This is on the house you guys~" Val sung out sweetly and then bowed and walked back into the kitchen to put away her apron

The guys were a bit dumbfounded and Zelo’s gaze did not leave Val’s body, but he soon looked at the waffles and smiled, then ate them with a joyful smile. 

"VAL YOUR SHIFT IS OVER" The boss yelled out and Val walked out of the kitchen with a sandwich in her hand and a side of Carmel Frap 

She sat next to the guys and started to eat her sandwich until she noticed there was pickles in it and spat it out quickly into a napkin, then she picked out the pickles with her tongue hanging out slightly. 

Zelo’s eyes were following Val’s every move and it was so similar to yours that his mind was so confused. All this time he tried to forget about you, but now there is a stranger that is so similar to you that it made his mind want to explode. 

Val finished up her meal and so did the guys. They both left the coffee shop at the same time and Zelo just mindlessly went his own way. 

He followed his tracks with his skateboard in his hand and then a cold chill went down his spine and he turned around to see Val walking behind him, not looking at him but at her phone. 

He just shook the thought of her off and then a little later, she turned to a different direction and he left her presence leaving and he sighed in relief. He did not want to go down another road because he is still recovering from you leaving him. 

As he made his way towards his door, he noticed a note. He took it off his door and then took it inside to read. He left it on his nightstand and went to freshen up. 

Zelo cleaned himself up and then with his hair still a bit damp, he laid himself on his bed and then remembered the note that was left on his door. He reached towards his nightstand and took the note and unfolded it to read it. 

You must be wondering, How did his crazy women know where I live. Well, for your information. We use to be really good friends back then and you may not remember me, but I was the pig that you and your friends made fun of. I did not mind, but anyways… your mom told me you were in Seoul and she gave me your address, so do not worry. I will not do anything. I just want to catch up. 

                                                                    Love, Val (Call or Text me: xxx-xxxx) 


Zelo looked at the note over and over again, his heart did not race so why was he worrying so much. Was it the thought that she was like a mysterious figure? He looked at his phone and bit his bottom lip. 

He put Val’s number into his phone and then opened a messenger to get ready to text her, but he closed his eyes and then hesitantly pressed send.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot i did for their coffee shop m/v~ 

 

(All photos are NOT mines, credits are given to the rightful and wonderful owners, sorry i just found these on google)