Prologue

Vampire High

 

The ashes of wrath are now long gone; which left nothing but bitter memories deep within. All the blood that has been shed are now lost and unforgotten. The betrayal that has left scars inside these wounds will never be forgiven and the debt that are left are meant to be payed. Nothing can ever costs more than these souls, can it? Or so they thought.

"The Witches of Ambers have betrayed us!" they screamed as the crowd cheer.

"Don't ever forgive these layers of filth!" one of them continued, "They are nothing but pieces of foul matters!"

The rest of them cheered and clapped as the leaders of the 5 Creatures' Union ended their speeches. Smile formed upon their faces, until the rotten apple finally made his move.

 

Vampires were killed, Humans were slaughtered, Werewolves were burned and the rest of the Witches' Clans (excluding Ambers) were chopped on their heads. The Ambers were merciless. Screams of help could be heard from mile to mile.

 

Now, it is all over. Alas, they are wrong! Revenge has grown deep inside their hearts. The desire to eliminate The Ambers has gotten greater and bigger.The 5 Creatures' Union are now lost. It is now 41/2 Creatures' Union, as only The Ambers have betrayed them, but the rest of the witches' clan stay loyal to others.

 

From then onwards, the four promised to polish off the names of every single descentdants of The Ambers. Little did they know that the future six-to-be-born are the strongest of them all.