Center Of Attraction

Black Pearl

There she was.

 

Dancing gracefully, make everyone around her stopped and looked at her. She was the center of attraction, until now she still.

 

Her black hair followed her flowed when her body make a y waves, with the ending gestured everyone clapped for her. Everyone except for me, because I'm just paralyzed to do anything. I only can hear my heart beat faster for her.

 

She timidly bowed to the audience before grabbed her sweater and cover her toned body. Uncapped the mineral bottle she drank it. Oh how I wish I can be the water, sliding slowly, sastified herself and feel her. I know I sound like a ert but what am I kidding? She is Kwon Yuri, the y girl I have been stalking for 4 months.

 

She changed my life from a dull to colorful, she is like a beautiful maiden dancing in my centre of heart. She is epitome of perfection.

 

Mustered all of my courage I walked to her, who was busy wiping her sweat. I even jealous with her towel, for touching her dark chocolate skin. I wonder what is her skin felt? Is it bitter-sweet taste same like dark chocolate I described? Or its taste like a honey sweet that I imagined?

 

Another three steps,

 

Two steps,

 

One ste- My feet abruptly stopped seeing another masculine figured bumped on my shoulder and went to hugged the beauty. I automatically clenched my fists in anger, but quietly covered it with a pain smiled.

 

Babe, we have a dinner together, You don't forget aren't you?” the guy bumped in my shoulder said it on her ear. I wished I was the one that said to her, just a wishful thinking, Jessica Jung.

 

Of course I don't Minho.” my perfection replied before gave a lingering kissed on his cheek, make my heart shattered. I don't know if my heart can be fixed it again.

 

Slowly I took my retreated steps, don't want to be the wintnesses of their sweet moment. I grabbed my duffel bag and walked out the dance studio. After I passed the building my lone tear escaped from my eye.

 

She won't be mine. Even in thousand years. Screw the world for this cruel facts. The ing hurting facts.

 

Goodbye, Kwon Yuri.

 

Goodbye my beautiful black pearl.

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just received another assignment make my brain can't functioned properly right now,

So, as a reward an angst will do =)

Thanks for commenting and upvoting for the previous one-shot,

Never knew will get good responses.

See you guys when I see you, by then take care!

I recommended hear 'Black Pearl-EXO-K' while reading this =D