New people?

With the Twins [Hiatus]

"All right, here's the kindergarten, just go in say your name, Hyunnie's name then it would be alright, we will do the official registration when we come pick them up again," Yuri said as she remove her shoes to walk into the kindergarten.

 
"ohhhh~~~ its so cute here!! Can I stay here too?" Taeyeon said as she held Seohyun's hand guiding the girl into the place.
 
Yuri gave her a ", really?" look before walking into the twin's classroom to put their backs and then walking out again to use the washroom.
 
"Hyunnie, I'll introduce to you my buddy ok? I think you will not like him because he eats a lot of unhealthy food, and a lot of snacks, but he's really fun!" Yoong said as he walked to the toy box to get some toys to play with.
 
"Are the people nice here?" Seohyun asked as she slowly let go of Taeyeon's hand to follow the krystal to a table.
 
"Not really, but look out for Shindong oppa. He eats a lot, and will sometime take your food without asking unlike Sooyoung. If he bullies you tell Yoong, i always do that," Krystal said as she sat on one of the little tables to wait for the teacher to come in.
 
"Uh hi, good morning, I'm Kim Seohyun's older sister, I'm here to register her for class," Taeyeon said as she bowed to Mrs Lee who has just come into the classroom.
 
"Ahhr yes, I've heard from Yuri, she must have explained to you that you can do the registration after you come pick her up right? Today's lesson will be FOC since its a trial day to see if the child likes the place. When you pick her up, we'll ask her if she enjoyed her time here, and if she made friends. If you see that your sister enjoys her stay here, then we will go on with the registration." Mrs Lee said.
 
"I see, that will be great, I'm sure she will love it here thank you," Taeyeon said bowing again. "Just a random question, do you accept 27 year olds? I like this place" she winked and gave a toothy grin. 
 
Yoong, Krystal and Seohyun were playing with the wooden trains when Sooyoung came in. "Hi guys, who's this? Sooyoung said as he sat down in front of Krystal. 
 
"She's Hyunnie!" Yoong said.
 
"She's our friend!" Krystal continued before returning her attention to moving the wooden train across the track.
 
"Friend? So you are my friend too?" Sooyoung looked at Seohyun before letting out a toothy grin. "Mommy says its good manners to shake hands with new friends, and daddy says that to be even better friends, you must share your food, so..." Sooyoung ran to his bag to take out his lunchbox and then ran back to the table.
 
"Here's a hot dog!" Sooyoung raised up a wiener on a toothpick, then raised his right hand for a handshake, "I'm Sooyoung!"
 
"I'm Seohyun, nice to meet you" Seohyun shook his hand before accepting the wiener. 
 
"Don't expect more from me though! I'm not sharing anymore of my food," Sooyoung said as he covered his lunchbox again. "Daddy said you only share food once when you meet a new friend, then never again. Food is life!" 
 
Seohyun tilt her head quizzically as she saw the weird boy ran back to put his lunchbox. She turned to look at Krystal and said, "he's weird, like Yoong, I like him" she smiled.
 
Back to Yuri:
 
After settling her business, and turning out of the toilet, she bumped into a teenage boy.
 
"Hey look out! If it was a kid it would have been dangerous!" the boy shouted as he brushed he shoulder.
 
"I'm sorry I didn't see you" Yuri quickly bowed, "Are you ok?" 
 
Before the boy could answer, Yuri heard a familiar voice, "Oppa! Are you ready? We're going to be late for school!" 
 
"Jessica?" 
 
"Ahh, Yuri-Unnie, what are you doing here?" Jessica asked as she bowed to Yuri.
 
"You know this lady?" the boy ask, looking at Yuri from head to toe, as if sizing up an opponent.
 
"Yes, she is the guardian of the twins I always look after of after the kindergarten close"
 
"So she's the one that always make you come home late, and not allowing you time to study?" the boy glared at Yuri.
 
"Aniyo! I enjoy spending time with the twins, so I don't mind" 
 
Throughout the conversation, there was only one thought in Yuri's head, "Who the hell is this punk?"
 
"Whatever, come on, Sooyeon. You said we are going to be late right?" the boy gave Yuri one last glare before pulling Jessica by the arm away from Yuri.
 
"Sooyeon?" Yuri whispered to herself.
 
"I'm sorry Yuri Unnie, we are late for school, so please excuse us! I'll take care of the kids as per usual tonight!" Jessica shouted as she was dragged away by the unknown boy.
 
"I don't like him," Yuri grumbled before walking back to the classroom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I've decided, I'm not going to let you guys wait for a long time for a possibly short chapter due to brain-clog, so I'm going to update each chapter as I get the idea on how to put my plot into words.
 
I've forgotten what I want to type here, dammit, this just me ranting now to get that thought back.
 
I really love Sooyoung, and before you guys misunderstand, Seohyun likes Sooyoung as a weird friend, not romantically, she's for Yoong! Although they're only 4 years old.
 
I hope you don't mind my decision, and feedback is always welcomed.
 
Ciao~~~