I love you.

In love with a stranger

I hate you.

But I really like you, In fact I think... I'm really falling in love with you.

Even though I know you have a girlfriend, that you like playing around with girls and that you will never look at me. I'm falling really hard for you.

I know that in your eyes I'm invisible, I'm just someone else in the crowd and when for me is the most beautiful chat I would ever had with someone and when my mouth let out the things more embarrasing in my life, for you is an usual talk with a silly person. I'm sure you don't even remember.

I hate you, I want you to disappear from my mind, it's not good for me you being there distracting me for the world around me. I tried, I really tried but I can't make you go away. And just like that I always wish your trueself  would stay by my side, as I always dream of.

I hate the fact that I always look at your photos without even realizing it and hate that others can look at them too.

I hate that I don't have the right to be jealous because we are only strangers with names.

There are days when I think I'm forgetting you but with just one smile, you make me fall in love with you even more.

I hate you but love you... aishhh....  I think I'm really crazy.

You don't know how much I want to tell you that I love you, but I'm so afraid of your answer or even worse.... your silence. But I can't help it because I'm so in love with a stranger called Kim Jaejoong.