Encountering The Fire King

How To Melt An Ice Princess' Heart

I was still locked in my chamber, even though the breathtaking moment I had with Kris made me forget what I was doing, where I was, and who I was kissing. I can't let anything take my mind off my kingdom.

I can't let him take advantage of my feelings like that again and let him get away with defeating Frostorea. What will happen to my mother, my kingdom, my people?

This was all my fault, I should have never left Luhan's side. Kris is the bad guy and yet I felt some deep feeling of lust for him that I've never felt for anyone. I sat on my bed for about an hour, rummaging through my thoughts, killing myself over what I am going to do about my kingdom and how I am going to escape from here.

Then the locks to my door unlocked and two guards stepped inside and came and each held one of my arms so that I couldn't escape and took me with them. I was panicking but kept my poise as to not seem scared so that they could use it against me.

I was lead to a dark chamber like room and the two guards locked my wrist in cuffs that were chained to the wall of the chamber.

They left the chamber and closed the door behind them. It was dark and I couldn't see anything but I felt suffocated again and begun to pass out again.

I felt a sharp needle like pain on my right arm. I opened my eyes wide and saw a tall man injecting a needle in my arm, I squirmed and screamed. He quickly injected the shot and took it out.

My arm begun to bleed but then he put a towel on it to stop the blood. I looked up at him with a very scared face. He smiled gently at me. "I'm not going to hurt you princess I just want to inject this medicine so you can breathe in Fireina." He said with a calming voice. I looked up at him in surprise because of his gentleness.

Suddenly a lamp was lit and the room brightened. I saw a bed, a dresser, a regal looking couch and velvety curtains, a bedroom fit for royalty. I saw the man's face, he was an older man and his face was covered with a beard and he was covered in a cloak full of fire.

"Good Afternoon Princess, I am Donghae...the king of Fireina." He said with his head held high as he leaned against the bed. "I am sorry that my son has had to capture you but something tells me you don't mind his company." He said with a smirk just like his son's.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently. "He told me how you two shared an icy hot kiss and he can't seem to get you out of his head." He said with the same smirk plastered on his face. "You seem to be blushing by me mentioning this or is it just the hot air in Fireina?" He said while walking towards me emitting a low chuckle.

"Tell me princess, what would you say if I told you that my soldiers and my son are attacking Frostorea right now and ransacking your kingdom." He said with a devilish grin.

I tried to get up and free myself to slap him. "How dare you! You will regret this!" I said with an angry tone. "Oh you are a feisty princess, so I am guessing you are not thrilled by this news." He said while pinning my hands above my head to not slap him. He gave me a smirk and then went back to lean on his bed.

"All my kingdom wants is peace and you just want to start a war." I said with a still angry tone. "I want peace as well, a peace of mind, knowing that I have your kingdom in my grasp." He said while clenching his fist in front of himself.

"You are evil! Pure evil!" I said trying to squirm and escape from the chains. "I know this, oh and by the way, I wouldn't mind my son having you as his surrogate for his son, you are very breathtaking just like he said and I am anxious to know what would happen if a fire prince and an ice princess had a child." He said looking to the floor with a smirk.

"He can't touch me ever! Ever! And neither can you!" I said with such anger I almost spat.

"You have no say, soon when I have your mother captured and all of your army defeated, my kingdom will take over yours and you will be under my rule, and you will do whatever I say." He said while starting for the door to his room.

"I am much looking forward to all of this power, have a good time in here thinking of how you let your kingdom down." He said with an evil smirk and opened his door and then left closing the door behind him.

I begun to cry and the lamp light died for it was made of fire and the room was dark and scary again.

I couldn't believe what was happening at this very moment, my life as I knew it was crumbling to pieces and all I could do was sit in these chains, helpless.