Six Months Later

Housemates

 

Recap
 
the house is empty. Baro and Sandeul left a few minutes ago to do whatever it is they do, and Channie left before I even woke up this morning, I swear there's something bothering that kid. I don't even know if CNU came in last night, Baro tells me he has a sister that stays relatively close by, so I've just been assuming that's where he's staying.
 
Bored,  I turn on the t.v. I flip thought the channels for a few minutes but all that is on Is re-runs of dramas I've seen twice over. I get up and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge and scan it for a moment before settling on a bottle of water and an orange. So in my own little world I don't hear the door open or the shuffling of feet into the kitchen. After closing the fridge I turn around and am "greeted" by a scowling CNU. We have a mini staring match when I hear my phone ring. My eyes widen upon recognizing the ring tone.
 
Yea, Baby Boo, I'm always thinking about you, Whatever you do, I'll always trust you, You know... We belong together uh.... (big bang)
 
without breaking eye contact I reach for my phone in my back pocket.slowly I put the phone up to my ear.finally I break the trance and shift my gaze downwards.
 
"y-yoboseoyo?"

 

 


 

 
Nanas  POV
 
It's been six months since I got that call. Six months since Jay forgave me, before we started dating. Six months since CNU and I Became the best of friends, him only being second to Hani leveling the same as Baro. Seven months since my house burned down. But nine since this whole thing started.
 

 

I pick the last box from the back of the moving truck. The builders had run into some difficulties at the last minute, just as it became too cold to work so finishing the house was put on hold. It was slightly bigger than it was previously,the guys somehow managed to convince me to put in a theater room, which also extended the building process. And I turn around, the box is lifted from my hands.
 
"I'll take it, you should probably go and tell Gongchan and Sandeul where to put the couch and t.v at before they go to set up their rooms." CNU says as we walk back to the house.
 
"ah, okay, I think that box goes in the kitchen, so if you could just set that on the counter... Hey wait wheres Jinyoung I haven't seen him at all, Gongchan carried his stuff up to his room?" I ask upon remembering I hadn't seen the red headed boy since the previous night when he and I finished loading boxes into the van. The new furniture we had ordered had come for the original move in date, but when that was pushed back we stored it an empty room at the makeshift. After moving the big item Sandeul, Gongchan and CNU dipped, and Baro had a previous engagement with his sister. Leaving Jinyoung and I to finish up.
 
"he said he had some things left back at the makeshift to get and take care of since we don't know if well ever need it again, and Jay ssi went with him" he replies finishing just as I push the door open revealing Sandeul holding Gongchan in a head lock.
 
"apologize!" Sandeul yells
 
"it's not my fault! How could I have thought anything else?"Gongchan cries out in response. "Baro Hyung, help me"
 
"Duel, calm down." Baro says gently tugging on the arm he as wrapped tightly around the youngest boys neck. " Channie you do understand that what you perceived was utterly ridiculous , right. And that telling people without first confronting the two of us was wrong and potentially harmful right?" he says calmly, but he is looking down at him with a scary glint in his eye.
 
"aish! Yes, but I-" Gongchan begins
 
"no buts twerp, now get out of here before I stick my foot up your-"
 
"OKAY! So how about moving that couch,eh!" I interrupt Sandeul. Three heads turn in the direction of CNU and I. 
 
"oh, hey nana, well move it now, where do you want it?" Baro says finally pulling the two apart, a smile etched onto his face.
 
I raise my eyebrow at him as I walk past the once squabbling boys and into the long hallway  then making a left into the family room. Behind me, Baro and Sandeul follow closely with the couch.
 
"set it over there" I say pointing to the wall with a large window, opposite the rooms entrance. The sun shines into the rooms brightly. From behind me CNU walks into the room and gently pulls the curtains closed.
 
"this place is much bigger than before." he comments looking around at the light blue walls decorated with a few nature paintings and a new flat screen tv. A pair of strong and familiar arms wrap around my waist from behind. And a gentle kiss is planted on the back of my head. 
 
"jay, I thought you had to go home this weekend?" I say unfazed.
 
"well I do, but I couldn't not come to help you move in, so I told my dad I'll come late tonight." he say burrowing his face into my hair.
 
Ahem. Sandeul clears his throat.
 
"well, we'll go get the Coffee table, and the other chairs now." Baro says walking towards the archway,CNU and Sandeul trailing closely behind. After they've left, leaving jay and I alone in the room, I turn to him and press my lips to his. As I pull back I let out a small sigh.
 
"you should go help them, I have a big baby to go find."
 
"okay," he says kissing me on the forehead before following after the guys. 
 
on the right side of the hall, directly across from the family room is the dining room, which has an inner archway leading to the kitchen is the kitchen which has an inner  not three feet from that on the opposite side is the bathroom, and right before the stairs is my bedroom. After checking the first floor I go up the flight of stairs to the second. Immediately I hear the shuffling of boxes. I head towards the door that is left wide open and find Gongchan unpacking his stuff.
 
"hey, Channie."
 
"hey, noona." he says quietly without turning around.
 
"what's wrong?" I ask him, stepping closer until I'm right behind him 
 
"I was just thinking..."
 
"about?" 
 
"the hyungs are always telling me to grow up and be more mature. I keep causing them trouble and irritating them. But I don't want to do that anymore, I want to be more mature, and not cause them trouble. So, I was thinking that," he pauses and turns toward me with a deep and serious expression on his face. 
 
"maybe I should leave."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
Its finally here! Yay! I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of living with Bishies sequel, housemates.