Amnesia?

Lie and Pretend

Minho was lazily lying at under the three at the back of the school building. He’s eyes was glued at the guy who was in the rooftop. He was watching him as the wind play his long brown locks. That was Taemin, the guy who he had a crush on for over a year now but he doesn’t have the courage to confess because for him they are living in different world.

Taemin is rich while he is just a commoner who have to work for him to eat.

Taemin is a top student while he is the most troublesome in their class.

Taemin is a quite one while he is the most talkative.

Taemin is the best in everything while he is the worst.

He sigh and full his lungs of the fresh air. He was about to get up when he saw Taemin climbing at the rails of the rooftop.

“What is he doing? That’s dangerous.” He gets up and when just about to warn the other he saw Taemin falling from the roof. He run so that he can catch the other and it was successful even though they are both fell in the ground. He push Taemin softly. But Taemin is unconscious. He bring him in the infirmity.

“Are you okay?” He ask when Taemin wakes up

Taemin look at him. “W-who am I?”

Minho was surprise. What the hell happen did Taemin hit his head? But he catch him, didn’t he. He look at the other and saw the confusion in his eyes.

“W-who am I and who are you?” Taemin ask again as he tilt his head to see Minho’s face clearly.

Minho gulp, hesitating what his mind want to say. “You’re Taemin. And I am Minho, I—I am you b-boyfriend.”

“You’re my boyfriend? But we are both guys?”

“I know but you confess to me one month ago that’s why we started to go out.” Yeah right. Taemin confess to him. In his dream.

“Is that so? So you are my boyfriend. Does that mean we can kiss each other?”

Minho almost choke from his own spit. “Y-yes. We are always doing that.”

“Can you kiss me now?” Taemin ask as he lean toward Minho.

Minho lean forward and close his eyes as his lips touch Taemin’s lips. It’s so soft and warm. It feels like the image of him kissing Taemin had been take out from his dream. It feels so perfect.

 

It’s been a week since the accident and Taemin was so happy that Minho is now his boyfriend. Yes Minho is his boyfriend he thought that this day will not come anymore. He doesn’t care if this pretend will last forever. As long as Minho is by his side, that is all that matter. He doesn’t know that Minho likes him to the extent that he lied to him, oh well it’s not a bad thing though.

For that one week he feels like he was in heaven.

They kiss,

They hug,

They hold hands,

They say I love you to each other,

They are doing all the thing that just happen in his dream.

 

That afternoon they are both laying under the tree. Taemin was using Minho’s chest as his pillow while the other is hugging him.

“Hey Tae? Are you happy?”

“Of course.”

“Do you love me?”

“Of course.”

“If ever your memories will be back, do you think you will forget me?”

“Of course not. Because I know that if that day will come, you will going to remind me again right?” besides there is no memories that will be back. He remember everything ever since the day he he was a child.

“Yes. I am going to make you remember me.” Minho tighten the hug. “I love you.”

“I love you too Minho.” Taemin lifted his head and kiss Minho’s lips. “I like kissing you. I like your soft lips.” He said as he caress Minho’s lips.

“I like your lips too. It’s soft and warm. I feel like I can kiss that the whole day.”

“That’s okay. I don’t mind if you kiss me all day long or even forever.” Taemin said as he kiss the other again.

Minho just giggle and hug the other again.

 

Taemin was in daze while he was in his classroom when Key appoarch him.

“Hey Taemin. Why are in daze?”

“Nothing.”

“Are you still pretending to be sick when you are with Minho?” Key knows what Taemin did and he is not in favor with that. Not at all.

“Yup.”

“Yeah you should stop that now. What if he will find out?”

“He will not, if you will not going to tell him.”

“And what makes you think that I am not gouing to tell him.”

“Because I am your baby.” Taemin look at the other and smile.

Key sigh. “You should be thankful about that.”

“Yes I am.”

 

 

Taemin runs outside the room as soon as his teacher dismiss them. Minho and him are going to meet in their lunch break. He was already the stair when Key called him.

“Hey Taemin wait. I have to tell you something.”

“Save it for later Key. Minho is waiting for me.”

“I just want to remind you for my birthday party.”

Taemin look at Key. “I know that. Do you think I am going to forget your birthday? It’s not that as if I really have an amnesia.”

“I know that but----” Key didn’t finish what he was saying when he saw Minho looking at them with his eyes wide open.

“You don’t have amnesia?” Minho ask as Taemin look around.

“M-minho.”

“You’re just playing with me?”

“No Minho. Let me explain.” But before Taemin can say any explanation Minho already run off. Taemin look at Key as if he was asking for help.

“Go after him. And this time confess what you really feel and stop that stupid amnesia thing.”

Taemin just nodded and run after Minho.

He found Minho running towards the tree where they usually spend their time.

“Minho wait!” Taemin shouted but the other didn’t bother to look around. “MINHO!!” he shouted again and again but it still the same then he feels irritated. He pick up a stone and throw it to Minho’s head that makes the other look at him.

“Yah Taemin that is dangerous.”

“But you’re not looking around at me.”

“That’s because I am mad. You lied to me.”

“You lied to me too.”

“That’s---” Minho couldn’t pick any reason since Taemin was right.

“Sorry.” Taemin said while he was looking at the ground. “B-but I just want to be close to you. That way I did that crazy thing.”

Minho look at the other who’s eyes is still on the ground.

“I like you Minho.” Taemin gather all his strength to look at Minho’s eyes.

Minho sigh and walk towards Taemin. “I like you to Taemin and I am so sorry for being mad without a reason.”

“So you’re not mad anymore?”

“Nope?”

“You like me too right.”

“Nope.”

“W-what?”

“I don’t like you because I love you.” Minho smile at the other who faces was red as tomato.

Taemin run toward the other to hug him but they lose their balance which makes them fell on the ground. Taemin landed at Minho’s body and was worried when realize that Minho hot his head.

“A-are you okay?”

Minho touch his own head and look at Taemin. “Who are you?” he ask seriously.

Taemin smile as he feel a déjà vu. He wrap his arm around Minho’s neck. “I am Taemin and I am your husband.”

“Husband?”

“Yes and I am going to punish you for forgetting me.”

Minho smile. “What kind of punishment.”

“This.” Taemin kiss Minho deeply.

“That was a best punishment. I think having an amnesia is a good thing. Right?”

Taemin and Minho just laugh.

 

 

 

that's all

thank you for reading...I hope you guys like it..

^_^