chapter 1 ;

Life as Shinhwa! (a bit crazy and retarded but hey)

 

(with reference to shinhwa broadcast episode 22, friendship channel, best friend episode.)
 
Third Person POV.
 
As the various Shinhwa members filed into the recording room, JunJin let out a laugh. The PDs have arranged the members according to how handsome a group of boys have thought they were. Hyesung, was apparently, last. "But he's gonna be talking about this for two whole months!" Junjin snickered, while Eric simply laughed. Hey, it must feel good being number 1 for once. Plus, Hyesung will get over it. He always does.
 
After recording, Eric POV.
 
Okay... Maybe I was wrong.
 
Those were my only thoughts as Hyesung and I drove from the ShinBang filming location to our next schedule, the recording studio.
 
"Pffft." Hyesung puffed again. I chuckled.
 
"Stop that cute whining already." I turned to raise an eyebrow at him.
 
"See that's the problem! Somehow everyone thinks I'm 'cute' based on my looks. I'm anything but cute!" He again, whined, rather cutely.
 
See, he gets angry easily, but somehow less around me. It used to be more though. I winced at the thought.
 
"You okay?" Hyesung put an arm around my shoulder. "What are you thinking about?"
 
Awww.
 
"Just the old times when we were idiots and you got pissed at me all the time."
 
"We're still idiots, I think, and well, I still get pissed at you all the time." He crossed his arms. "Well you must be happy that you were #1 in looks."
 
"Well... I think you know my looks best." I smirked. "Plus, just think of it as me getting back at you for the God of MT episode."
 
A faint smile appeared on his face. Maybe this was why the members left him with me to go to the studio. I know him best. 
 
~
 
At the Recording Studio, Junjin POV.
 
"Thank Heavens for Eric!" Dongwan called out as we entered the studio. We chuckled. Eric and Hyesung were already there, somehow.
 
"I heard that." Eric turned around with a smirk.
 
"I heard that too!" Hyesung turned around with a look I suppose was accusing, but his eyes were smiling. 
 
"What are the two of you looking at?" Andy brought us back to topic by walking over to the computer they were looking at.
 
"Just the new song." Hyesung said, turning back to it. "I was thinking, if maybe Dongwan sang this part instead of Minwoo..." I stopped listening when Minwoo nudged me in the ribs hard.
 
I opened my mouth to complain, but Minwoo shushed me while pointing at Hyesung's hand. It wound around Eric's waist. Eric was oh-so-subtly rubbing Hyesung's forearm.
 
"Do you see what I see?" Minwoo whispered.
 
I nodded, while Dongwan nearly laughed.
 
"The two of you! Really? How many years has it been? Still shipping them like little children." He spoke quietly.
 
"Lee Minwoo and I, leader of the RicSing fanclub." I joked.
 
"Old erted ahjusshis." Andy rolled his eyes at us.
 
Oops, did I just say all that out loud?
 
"I am going to pretend I didn't hear anything, guys!" Eric's voice rang out.
 
"I have lost all my dignity." Hyesung covered his face with his hands. "I am mortally embarrassed."
 
His face was the usual shades of red. 
 
~
 
Couple of minutes later, Hyesung was in the recording room, Minwoo was with Dongwan and Andy in the dancing studio, which leaves me with our beloved water and oil.
 
"Yah, Sungie yah it's not like this, bring a sharper edge to your voice!" Eric spoke into the microphone. "Lets try again, okay?"
 
I hummed. "Seems like our Hyesung is getting softer, huh?"
 
"Oh god. Junjin. Shut up." Hyesung shot back.
 
I hummed again. "Well we managed to get you rap, haven't we? You should be fine. Just try from the bridge."
 
"I'm going to ignore at the first sentence. Okay. I'm cool." Hyesung signaled to Eric, who was laughing, and the music started again.
 
Hyesung started singing, and it was extraordinary this time. 
 
"Was that okay?" He asked nervously.
 
"All good. awesome. Junjin, your turn." I stepped in, high fived Hyesung who was on his way out, and settled down. Arranging the music sheets, I thought maybe this was why I liked this life with these idiots so much. It was doing my favourite stuff, with my six favourite guys.
 
Life's good.
 
Minwoo POV:
 
"I suppose... Ugh it's not like popping or y dancing, it's kind of both." I groaned. This was proving to be really hard, we really wanted something different but it was hard to adapt.
 
"I'm kind of used to strong in sync dances." Andy mused. "Lets just set the inidividual parts first."
 
"Okay, so Hyesung, while singing his part, will um." A brilliant idea arrived. "Do you think it'll be a good idea for Hyesung to make a wave?" 
 
Dongwan chuckled. "Go for it."
 
I took that as a yes.
 
Just then, Junjin, Hyesung and Eric broke through the door. "We finished the recording for Hyesung and me!" Junjin shouted, "ALL HAIL JUNJIN!"
 
"God." Dongwan laughed. "Hey guys, come here and check out your individual parts for the dance!"
 
"There's individual parts?" Hyesung leaned over to take a look at the paper. "God! Why give me the most embarrassing dance? Guys!"
 
I chuckled. "It's not even that bad, goodness. It's just a wave!"
 
"Just... a... wave..."
 
"Gosh you two. So a weird focus for this dance is to cover your face and eyes?" Eric's brows furrowed as he read through, reaching up to ruffle Hyesung's hair.
 
Andy groaned. "God, guys, the PDA. Too much. But answering your question, yes."
 
"Go get yourself a girlfriend, then." Eric pulled his hand away to slap Andy's shoulder. 
 
Hyesung whined at the lose of touch, nuzzling Eric's neck.
 
"God." Eric swore softly. "Hyesung, stop it."
 
"It's okay!" Dongwan called out from his hands, which were shielding his eyes.
 
"We're used to it!" Junjin screamed, curling up.
 
"Just continue!" I yelled, grabbing my camera.
 
"Hyungs..." Andy called out weakly.
 
"Pftttttttt." Hyesung laughed, and whispered ever-so-softly to Eric, "your house later?"
 
The members all groaned, but we were laughing.
 
"Guess the two of them won't be following us for dinner later?" I asked.
 
"We're going!" Hyesung called out. "Don't use this as an excuse to exclude me from food."
 
"Okay." I took up my mini leader role again. "Just confirm your dances, and we'll head back. Today was just a discussion, we'll try them out tomorrow. Everyone has had a long day from ShinBang and all that, lets head for dinner and crash Eric's house!"
 
"YEAHHHH!" Dongwan made a spin with his hands in the air. "FOOOD!"
 
"You know what this means?" Eric piped up.
 
"What?" Dongwan's smile could shame a thousand flowers.
 
"YOU ALL WILL DO THE PAYING!" Eric laughed, and started running to avoid Dongwan.
 
"Hyung!" Andy chuckled. "God, just listen to them."
 
"STOP CATCHING ME" 
", YOURE STILL PAYING" 
"YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO"
"WHO SAYS I CAN'T YOU ASSSSS" 
"YOU WON'T WANT TO SEE IT"
"I ALREADY DID"
 
Hyesung stopped laughing.
 
"AND WHEN WAS THAT??" He screamed, joining in the chase of Eric, while the rest of us fell over in laughter.