Spiders

My dad want me to debut?? Help me! (disactivated)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  "If you really don't want to... I think I have a plan..." _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________   One month have passed, your days were full of singing and dancing lessons. You get pretty well with Bangtan boys. They were really helpfull. At the begining you were trying to at training (Jimin's plan) but your dad know you too well to trick him. You decided that you have to debut. It was your dream since you were a kid and you believed that you are not as weak as your mother was.    "Okay, it's all for today. Please, reread today's lesson in your free time." Yes! Japanese lesson come to the end. It was almost two hours... but it's okay. I have those lessons with BtS oppars so it's quite funny.  "Let's get some hot chocolate!! My tongue is begging for it!! PLEAaaaaaaaaaSE!~~" J-Hope oppa screamed. "Okay! But don't scream like that! We are next to you hyung!" V oppa said. I chuckled. "So let's go!" Rap Mon oppa decided. "Can you please wait for me? I have to get my phone from my room..." I couldn't take it to japanese lessons. I think that Miss don't like him, if you know what I mean. "NO problem! Go with you?" hyperactive Jungkook appeard next to me. "No, thanks. I will be right back." and then I rushed to my room. After I opened the door... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter