Love at first sight

Love at first sight

*exhale*

"It's so nice here. There are so many sights to take a picture of." Tegoshi said as she continued taking pictures of some cherry blossoms.

"That's probably enough photos for now *sigh* I'm getting kinda tired... I wonder... where could I sit?" Tegoshi started looking for a bench to sit on.

But... because she was so focused on looking side to side, she didn't notice someone was in front of her. They bumped into each other and all of their things - including their cameras - fell to the ground.

"Uwah! S-sorry." Tegoshi said as she started gathering her things. "N-no no, I'M sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going. I'm sorry." The guy she bumped into said while he was helping her pick up her things..

When they got all her things together, the guy helped Tegoshi stand up. " Thank you for helping-- uhh.. sir?" Tegoshi said, wondering what to call the guy who helped her...

"Please, call me Massu." the guy said, smiling at her like there's no tomorrow.

"Oh, Massu-kun, thank you for helping me!" Tegoshi said, smiling at Massu. 'Wow... he has a really cute smile..'

"It was nothing-- umm.." Massu said, tilting his head a little, thinking of what her name is or what he could call her..

"I'm Tegoshi, but you can call me Tego." Tegoshi said, trying to copy what Massu did when he introduced himself to her..

"ohh.. okay, Tego-nyan!" He said happily and grinned while Tegoshi laughed.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Massu-kun." Tegoshi said smiling warmly at Massu.

Tegoshi got all her stuff shoved in her bag except for her camera... she got worried and started looking for it. She then saw it at the ground and then bent down to get it. Massu, wanting to be a gentleman, bent down too to get his and Tegoshi's camera but... instead of grabbing the camera, he accidentally grabbed Tegoshi's hand. He got shocked at what he did and let go of Tegoshi's hand. He decided to keep his head down because he was blushing.

"ah..I-I'm s-sorry..I-I'll l-leave f-first.." Massu said grabbing one of the cameras that was at the ground and ran...

"W-Wait!" Tegoshi shouted but Massu was already far.. "that's my camera.." she sighed and decided to check at the pictures that Massu took.. 'Uwah~! He's a professional !'  Tegoshi thought to herself.. but then, to her surprise.. "Ehh~?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile ~

*pant*

'Why? why did I suddenly run for no reason?! *sigh* I guess it doesn't matter anymore since I have my --- ' He jumped in surprise when he saw a small taped paper that said ' Tegoshi ' on it. "Uwah! this isn't my camera!" he said and went running back to the place where he bumped onto Tegoshi but..

"It's not here anymore. *sigh* I guess I have to face it. She already found out.. Might as well check out how good she is at taking pictures.."  as Massu was flipping through Tegoshi's pictures... he got surprised when...

"E- ehh~? why do I have a picture of myself here? was she... by any chance... doing the same thing I was doing?"

Then, a voice that came from behind him called out to him. Sure enough, it was Tegoshi, running towards Massu's direction.

"Tego..nyan.." Massu trailed off, not knowing what to say. when Tegoshi reached him, he blushed. Tegoshi took a quick glance at Massu, who was blushing, and blushed too.

"U-umm.. I believe this is yours." Tegoshi said, handing him the camera she was holding.

"Y-yes.. this one's yours." Massu said taking the camera that was in Tegoshi's hand and handed her the camera that he was holding.

' this is my chance to ask why I have a picture in his camera' tegoshi thought to herself.

' maybe I can ask her why I have picture in her camera...'  Massu thought.

"U-umm.." they both said at the same time..

"You can go first, Massu-kun"

"No no, ladies first, Tegonyan.."

"okay.. umm.. why.." she trailed off trying to recollect her thought.

"yes?"

"Why.. do you have a picture of me in your camera?" Tegoshi said with her head down. she felt embarassed but then started blushing..

"so you saw it, then, huh.." Massu said, trailing off.

"neh?"

Massu stayed quiet for a moment and then said "Tego-nyan, do you believe in love at first sight?"

Tegoshi was surprised by his question. after a while, tegoshi replied "well.. before I didn't but today... I found out how true it was.." and she smiled warmly at Massu.

"Me too... I only believed in it today... when I.... saw you.." He said, blushing. Suddenly, he heard someone giggling... it was Tegoshi. Massu took it the wrong way and felt a sudden stab through his chest.

Tegoshi noticed that Massu took it the wrong way so she explained why she giggled.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at you. It's just that.. if you look at the situation, it seems like we're both thinking the same thing."

after he heard Tegoshi's explanation, Massu brightened again.

"I guess you already saw your pictures in my camera, too, Massu-kun?"

"Yes. Yes I have." Then he smiled at her and said, "Tego-nyan, do you want to grab something to drink or eat?"

"Sure. :)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 years later~

"Masuda, do you take Tegoshi as your wife?"

"I do." He replied.

"Tegoshi, do you take Masuda as your husband?"

she smiled and faced Massu who was looking at her and said, "I do."

 

==========================================================================================

The End! thank you for reading my fanfiction! I hope you comment and subscribe! = )